Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,050 members, 7,821,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

5 Signs To Know Your Relationship Is Over - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Signs To Know Your Relationship Is Over (773 Views)

My Wonderful Relationship Is About To Suffocate / Relationship Is For Those Who Are Willing And Ready To Forgive Each Other / Signs Your Relationship Is Over Before It Is Officially Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Signs To Know Your Relationship Is Over by Youngbm3: 8:19am On Jan 29, 2017
It’s always difficult to know when a relationship is over but sometimes the answer is right in front of you, you just need it to be pointed out. This article is a view from my personal experience which I think could be generalize. The following are 5 signs that your relationship is over:

1. You Fight Over Small Issue
A spat of words in a relationship is a great way to vent and can actually be healthy, after all, it shows you both still care. If you get to a point however, when you can no longer resolve the issues and just fight ALL the time, you need to think about how you want to continue in the relationship. If you find you both still have the desire to sort things out, you could be in with a chance of reviving your relationship. If there’s no want, then unfortunately there’s no relationship.

2. You Don't Get Affectionate
Can you remember the last time you missed your man? Do you often tell him you love him? Love snuggling up for a cuddle? If these feelings and expressions have become a thing of the past, then your relationship needs a emotional overhaul. If you don’t want to embrace your man or you wouldn’t miss him if he left then it’s time to move on.

3. There’s a breakdown in communication and that’s OK with you.
“I knew it was over when I started genuinely forgetting to talk to him and would barely think about him anymore. I had just started university and he was in his final year. We’d been together almost three and a half years but we were at different points in our lives. I knew I would end things eventually — it’s just actually doing it which is the hard part.”

READ MORE---> http://www.meetwriters.com/2017/01/5-signs-to-know-your-relationship-is-over.html

Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Relationship Is Over by 2SWT(f): 8:30am On Jan 29, 2017
I see
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Relationship Is Over by Young03(m): 8:44am On Jan 29, 2017
Number 1 hapened to me yester night
had to throw her out:|
Re: 5 Signs To Know Your Relationship Is Over by feyiflutist(f): 10:28am On Jan 29, 2017
sadI am bored
op, you said five na

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Pilots In Love / StupidYorubafool has been Finally Arrested / :

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.