Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,913 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven (2238 Views)

Before You Toast A Girl Go Make Money, Buy Benz, iPhone- Slay Queen Advises Guys / Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available. / “I Don’t Want An Ugly Man I Can’t Kiss”; Lady Begins Search For Husband. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 29, 2017
Una go shout carry clay mould create ur own but if una born pikin and the baby is worwor shame dey bathe una , you go dey limit how many people see am , you could have prevented such problems by marrying a fine man or woman but no , you no wan judge people ugly is ugly , scientist have proven that inferior genes makes people ugly

Ugly people will turn you into a lair , telling an ugly guy or girl that they are fine when they are not is a lie worthy of 3 bedroom flat in hell

Ugly people dont attract success , people dont like doing things with them .

Ugly people are never appealing to look at why you wan suffer yourself dey look bad thing?

Ugly people will not go to heaven , everything in heaven is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by kureshi007: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2017
#istandwithJUDE

3 Likes

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 29, 2017
grin

Abeeeg, who are these *ugly* ppol u talking about? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Snow5(m): 11:30am On Jan 29, 2017
Sarcasm!!!
Lols
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:30am On Jan 29, 2017
kureshi007:
#istandwithJUDE
nothing does you , doing some preaching here grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by axeman2(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2017
WHAT OSHOMOLE AND OBASANJO, ARE THERE HANDSOME MUMU YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. THE WRITE-UP IS TRASH THE BIBLE SAY'S DO NOT ADD AND SUBTRACT.

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by olasmith10(m): 11:31am On Jan 29, 2017
Presence of money will make the ugliness look corporate!!!
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 29, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Abeeeg, who are these *ugly* ppol u talking about? cheesy
you no join for this thread go find fashion thread about beauty , this is a sermon for ugly girls , carry your fine face and be going kiss
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by ikp120(m): 11:32am On Jan 29, 2017
Lolzzz grin grin grin grin
Lalasticlala abeg come see this intriguing piece. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2017
axeman2:
WHAT OSHOMOLE AND OBASANJO ARE THERE HANDSOME MUMU YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY. THE WRITE-UP IS TRASH.
those ones be like people wen go make heaven?
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by myrrtle(m): 11:37am On Jan 29, 2017
judeefcc:
Una go shout carry clay mould create ur own but if una born pikin and the baby is worwor shame dey bathe una , you go dey limit how many people see am , you could have prevented such problems by marrying a fine man or woman but no , you no wan judge people ugly is ugly , scientist have proven that inferior genes makes people ugly

Ugly people will turn you into a lair , telling an ugly guy or girl that they are fine when they are not is a lie worthy of 3 bedroom flat in hell

Ugly people are never appealing to look at why you wan suffer yourself dey look bad thing?

everything you said is wicked and shit. you need to grow up with this mentality bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017
myrrtle:

everything you said is wicked and shit. you need to grow up with this mentality bro
wetin you know?
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:40am On Jan 29, 2017
Lol... grin cheesy

Who em be?!

#YOLO

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2017
richommie:
Lol... grin cheesy

Who em be?!

#YOLO
boss they are timelezz agelezz and uselezz
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 29, 2017
judeefcc:

Ugly people dont attract success, people dont like doing things with them .

You don't know shït and to think you claim a graduate of UNICAL is worth questioning.

I would rather choose and ugly one with a working brain than a handsome and dumb dude.

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by myrrtle(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2017
judeefcc:
wetin you know?
I know you need to grow up bro and stop judging people by the way they look. the ugly people you dey yab, na dem make themselves ugly? So people wey no fine, make them live depressed lives abi? your post is wicked

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by modelsms(m): 11:45am On Jan 29, 2017
trash
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:46am On Jan 29, 2017
Bia judeefcc
UGLY GIRLS WILL GO TO HEAVEN
and I'll explain
1. They are the instant konji cure. They never say no.."ask and it shall be given unto you"
2. They make people without hope of girlfriend get one." At all at all babe"
3. They save money. Them know say them no fine so them no dey bother ask for creams and soaps. Okin is okay
4. Because them worwor they stay at home.thereby learning mad cooking skills
5. They know how to taichi on bed well. Knowing that that's their only edge over you. Ask for any style..worwor girl is there

Last but not the least they reduce crime.
Imagine how many rape cases go don dey all over if not for these ladies

Lest I forget....they can gather maaaaaad yaaaaansshhhhhh.!!!
As in their UKWU can make angel Michael sing eyin Omo wobe!!!
grin

2 Likes

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by TrapSoul(m): 11:49am On Jan 29, 2017
judeefcc:

Lol why evuls? grin

1 Like

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 29, 2017
cummando:
Bia judeefcc
UGLY GIRLS WILL GO TO HEAVEN
and I'll explain
1. They are the instant konji cure. They never say no.."ask and it shall be given unto you"
2. They make people without hope of girlfriend get one." At all at all babe"
3. They save money. Them know say them no fine so them no dey bother ask for creams and soaps. Okin is okay
4. Because them worwor they stay at home.thereby learning mad cooking skills
5. They know how to taichi on bed well. Knowing that that's their only edge over you. Ask for any style..worwor girl is there

Last but not the least they reduce crime.
Imagine how many rape cases go don dey all over if not for these ladies

Lest I forget....they can gather maaaaaad yaaaaansshhhhhh.!!!
As in their UKWU can make angel Michael sing eyin Omo wobe!!!
grin
everything in heaven is beautiful , all ugliness resides in hell

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 11:50am On Jan 29, 2017
TrapSoul:

Lol why evuls? grin
preaching the gospel my brother in the lord
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
Op so what do you class as ugly ?? Examples with monikers please so i can understand

** Ugly people dont attract success *** hmmm that is deep let me check Forbes hope they all extremely BEAUTIFIL or Handmsome
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jan 29, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 29, 2017
Bumbae1:
Op so what do you class as ugly ?? Examples with monikers please so i can understand

** Ugly people dont attract success *** hmmm that is deep let me check Forbes hope they all extremely BEAUTIFIL or Handmsome

you know them wink
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by boiz2men(m): 1:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
So I hurriedly click on his profile to see whether the op would make heaven.

I
Was

Disappointed..

Check my signature joor
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by McBrooklyn(m): 1:26pm On Jan 29, 2017

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by SmellingAnus(m): 1:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
judeefcc:
you no join for this thread go find fashion thread about beauty , this is a sermon for ugly girls , carry your fine face and be going kiss
your head Don correct o... Keep it up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by optional1(f): 1:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
your head Don correct o... Keep it up

hope say u dey train hard oh..

Na tuesday b match oh nd na u dey front..
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by EmperorShizzy: 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
McBrooklyn:

this ya trend eh
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by SmellingAnus(m): 1:42pm On Jan 29, 2017
optional1:

hope say u dey train hard oh..

Na tuesday b match oh nd na u dey front..
hahaha yes o.. enough training... Infact I go use that match take win PFA player of the year... Liverpool dey happy say their attacker don exit nations cup but I go deal with... 2 and over 2.5 loading... cheesy
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by optional1(f): 1:47pm On Jan 29, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahaha yes o.. enough training... Infact I go use that match take win PFA player of the year... Liverpool dey happy say their attacker don exit nations cup but I go deal with... 2 and over 2.5 loading... cheesy

that's very good i trust you...

From liver they go change to kidney.
Re: Dont Marry An Ugly Person Dem No Go Make Heaven by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jan 29, 2017
judeefcc:
you know them wink

I am new ohh dont know anybody cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lets have fun #GrowingUpInNigeria / Why Did You Break Up With You Ex? / Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.