Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl (2233 Views)

You Can’t Pay My Bills Because I Like Material Things - Lady Tells A Guy(vid) / My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Slaychic111(f): 12:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
A young Nigerian lady who goes by the name Benita Ciara Hindan on Facebook, has taken to her page to share that a boyfriend that can’t pay his girlfriend at least N100,000 in a month along other allowances, then he shouldn’t consider himself a boyfriend.
See what she wrote;

“As a Boyfriend, you should be paying your girlfriend, at least N100,000 as salary, excluding gifts allowance, wardrobe allowance, food allowance..

So, if you can’t afford to give her N100,000 monthly, please you’re not entitled to a girlfriend, go and use....SEE SCREENSHOTS AND PICTURES

1 Share

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by ofonike: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's a pity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Justdare: 12:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
Omo ale jatijati

Na so your papa dey pay your mama before him marry her put for house?

If you check this idiot now, she has not worked a dime all her life, and want to live the good life.

No wonder Toke Makinwa is her idol/inspiration

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by falcon01: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Slaychic111:
A young Nigerian lady who goes by the name Benita Ciara Hindan on Facebook, has taken to her page to share that a boyfriend that can’t pay his girlfriend at least N100,000 in a month along other allowances, then he shouldn’t consider himself a boyfriend.
See what she wrote;

“As a Boyfriend, you should be paying your girlfriend, at least N100,000 as salary, excluding gifts allowance, wardrobe allowance, food allowance..

So, if you can’t afford to give her N100,000 monthly, please you’re not entitled to a girlfriend, go and use....SEE SCREENSHOTS AND PICTURES
mumu girl!! vaseline better pass this girl nah.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Demogorgon(m): 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Smh, hoes everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Bills2307(m): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
pls op if you know the girl, kindly remind her to make enquiries if jumia sell additional brain booster now they r on black Friday..

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by tolugar: 12:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
H
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by whitebeard(m): 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
Old news abeg..!
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by shobroy10(m): 1:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
Just wat she needs

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by wolesmile(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
#Gbam
Any girlfriend that takes this useless she-diot serious should go and buy either cucumber, banana or carrot. Or better still, go line up by the roadside like Allen or Obalende girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Cladez(m): 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
cheesy Lmao this is why we don't don't take feminism serious.
Women down here are pests and depends on a man for everything ranging from recharge cards to even underwears

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
Open display of stupidity.
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Nobody: 1:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nonsense and ingredients, if you like dont go and make your own money, nobody likes liabilities nowadays sad

2 Likes

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
When i mean disagree I mean DISAGREE!!! Na ur type dy bring insult to womanhood..

LovePeddler!! angry
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Sirgay: 2:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
julietkcee:
When i mean disagree I mean DISAGREE!!! Na ur type dy bring insult to womanhood..

LovePeddler!! angry

Stop the pretence, Nigerian girls have turn relationship to prostitution, don't you collect money or material from your bfs? bloody pretender!
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Romeo3(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
This girl isn't even worth getting angry over.
How many guys even make 100k a month? grin
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sirgay:

Stop the pretence, Nigerian girls have turn relationship to prostitution, don't you collect money or material from your bfs? bloody pretender!
Why you following meh upandan smiley

Cant get enough of meh huh!?
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by IamArleck(m): 2:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
That Benita is a friend of mine on fb
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Sirgay: 2:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
julietkcee:

Why you following meh upandan smiley

Cant get enough of meh huh!?
Keep selling womanhood to portray yourself as righteous.
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sirgay:
Keep selling womanhood to portray yourself as righteous.
for once in ur life just believe that all ladies aint the same.. It will do u good..

Gayman
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Sirgay: 2:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
julietkcee:

for once in ur life just believe that all ladies aint the same.. It will do u good..

Gayman
All ladies aren't the same true but all ladies act the same.
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Sirgay:
All ladies aren't the same true but all ladies act the same.
Dude leave meh alone.
Am busy angry

Noharmdone
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by PrettySleek(f): 3:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
Why would my bf pay me salary? Am I working for him? This girl is just materialistic

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by lilmarley: 3:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
this is what happens .......when u over feed
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Noaril(m): 3:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
A Girlfriend That Can't Allow Her Boyfriend To Use Her For Money Rituals Should Get A Cucumber.. Sho Loo Yawere Ni
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Belafonte(m): 3:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
I hope the young, idealistic fools can read. Most other girls won't say it out loud, but they hope and hunt for such guys as would pay for sleeping with them. That is the main reason why today's woman cannot be loyal; materialism has taken over their souls. You see an average university girl using the latest in android and iOs devices, and you don't wonder how many dîcks she had to consume before totalling her money and heading to Computer Village?

Posts like these shouldn't surprise you, they should already confirm what you know.

Noaril:
A Girlfriend That Can't Allow Her Boyfriend To Use Her For Money Rituals Should Get A Cucumber.. Sho Loo Yawere Ni
Kaaro, baami. Were lo fi n wo were.
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Divay22(f): 3:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
She doesn't even look like someone who's on a pay of 100k
Babe goan sit your ass down and think of something else to get attention angry

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by Uyi168: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Last last,na ritual dem go use this one do..some girls and mumu talk be like..

Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
And the only thing she can offer after collecting 100k is her smalling pussy.
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by jashar(f): 3:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
oh sugar!!!

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by pol23: 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
Respect her preference.
If any guy find her worthy...cool.
But to me,I better buy vasline.
Re: Boyfriend That Can’t Pay His GF N100k As Salary, Should Go & Use Vaseline”–girl by schumastic(m): 4:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
I AGREE WITH HER, SINCE IT DOESN'T APPLY TO THOSE OF US WHO PREFERS SIDE CHICKS grin.

SIGNED.

VICE CHAIRMAN,

BACHELORS CLUB, LAGOS BRANCH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nasty 20yr-old Lesbian Fingers Her Girlfriend's Pussy So Deep In Viral Clip! / Please, I Need A Girlfriend Badly, Am Afraid To Approach Her / Please Guys! Advice Needed; How Do I Get Back My Ex Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.