Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,293 members, 7,818,991 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband (35057 Views)

I Just Discovered That This Laundry Basket Has 591 Holes And The Cover Has 165 H / Banker's Wife Pregnant For Lesson Teacher Hired By Husband For The Children / Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Missmossy(f): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
Such a stingy man, why beating the poor woman. Serves him right. Men like shouldn't impregnate a woman.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Bluffly: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2017
greatgod2012:
It wasn't an intentional act from the part of the wife.

The fault was with the man who was foolish but thought he was smart!

There's a price for every action of ours.

The man was stingy agreed. But the woman too was thoughtless. How can you pack something without checking its content and then burn it. This depicts whatever attitude that wimen sometimes display.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Ahmeduana(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
THERE IS A SAYING THAT is devil that helps the stinging man to spend is money, IF A MAN REFUSES TO SPEND 10 NAIRA FOR IS FAMILY AT THE RIGHT TIME WHEN HE IS ARE HAVING 50 NAIRA, GOD WILL PLACE A BURDEN OF 100 NAIRA UPON SUCH MAN!
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by doskie(m): 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
greatgod2012:

I love this your quote o!

Imagine! He impregnated the woman but shying away from his responsibilities by being stingy and insensitive to his family's needs.

Now that he has lost his money by his foolishness, I hope he'll be nicer and considerate to the needs of his wife and family next time.

The wife was innocent and acted innocently.
lol. But if i was her, I'd see the bag and just burn few pieces of the money, then claim i burnt all.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by anyicash(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
na lie lie story, no pic to back it up.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Lewandoski20(m): 11:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
INTROVERT:
Just 50k.

Are you ok?!
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by MrRhymes101(m): 1:56am On Jan 30, 2017
Nma27:
Lolz.... I doubt the woman would burn d stuffs without checking what's in d bag first. The sharp woman don pocket d money.
She spoke ma mind!
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by AlwaysUltraPad: 3:17am On Jan 30, 2017
dingbang:
grin

A stingy man will never enjoy his money, even the little he has will be taken away from him...

Proverbs chapter smth verse smth!
grin grin grin lol at the last line.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Jmkventures: 5:53am On Jan 30, 2017
This is the realest version of Okon Lagos. How can you keep money in a laundry basket? How can you shy away from your family responsibility as a man when you have the means to take care of that? Iyaami!
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by chillbabe(f): 6:05am On Jan 30, 2017
eyinjuege:
I hope the wife saw the money, and kept it before burning the clothes. At least, she can keep that. Better she has the money than for it to be burnt.
Why is he now looking for money about when he claimed not to have any in the house
. Trust me the woman has the money. Women never ever just burn or wash clothes without checking them lolzzz. Smart woman she knew all along that the money was there
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by SalamRushdie: 7:13am On Jan 30, 2017
INTROVERT:
Just 50k.

If you cannot give out 50 k every day as a gift then you have no right to call 50k just..
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Bahddo(m): 7:18am On Jan 30, 2017
Lol... Poetic justice! Serves him right, if the money is his. Doesn't he know it's his responsibility to provide for his family?

The woman though. How can you burn stuff without double checking the contents? A more careful woman would have discovered the money, not burn it.

I don't believe she burned the money along with the clothes.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by AntiNigerian: 8:09am On Jan 30, 2017
mykeljosef:
in the end who loses

then the yeye woman will come to complain about how her husband doesn't give her money

abeg borrow me that "i will hit your mouth with baton" pic

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by Phunkyposh(f): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2017
A fool and his money are soon parted.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by prince049(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2017
INTROVERT:
Just 50k.

If that wasn't a joke thenpls gimme lemme just take it

1 Like

Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by blessedvisky(m): 9:42am On Jan 30, 2017
dingbang:
lol a clear definition of God's word, "my word will not return back until they have accomplished what it was said"..
Lol
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by freeman67: 10:42am On Jan 30, 2017
The solution is not to beat the woman because that would not bring back the money if actually it was burnt.

However, we cannot just conclude that the man is stingy when you don't know how they have been leaving. He could have very genuine reason for not bringing out the money.

What if he was saving the money for there for his wife's delivery? Its not everybody that have the strength to start running helter-skelter looking for who to borrow money from. so he may consider it wise to save.

What if the money is for maybe a contribution he is keeping for his group. Artisans, menial and even government worker some times see contribution as a way of saving money or pulling resources together for members to achieve various goal and objectives. what if he was keeping the money in that regard?

what if the money is keep under his care on trust. On several occasions I have had my colleagues Superiors and subordinates giving me money to keep for them. What if he believes his house is safe and decide to keep the money there?

As a mechanic customers give them money to buy parts even though some of them can be very dubious, not all of them are that way. What if the money is meant for parts?

So you cannot just conclude that unless you hear the mans side...
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by 400billionman: 12:42pm On Jan 31, 2017
The man no try.

His wife is doing her duties so he is supposed to do his duty of providing for his family.
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by kossyablaze(m): 6:02pm On Feb 04, 2017
INTROVERT:

LOL... grin grin grin grin happy Sunday
same 2u o
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by meeky007(m): 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
INTROVERT:
Just 50k.
DID U CALL ME?
Re: Woman Burnt Money Hidden Inside Laundry Basket By Husband by meeky007(m): 9:28pm On Feb 07, 2017
meeky007:
pls if u can send to me i will be grateful.God bless heres my number 09080753800
DID U CALL ME?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MIRACLE! After 12 Years Of Barrenness, Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets - Photos / Extortion In The Name Of Aso Ebi / "Marry Your Friend" - Who Then Is Your Friend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.