Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone (31755 Views)

MMM Posts Christmas Greeting. Angry Participants React (Photos) / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists / The Truth About MMM (Video By Adeola Fayehun) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by kibra4u(m): 4:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
ponzihater:
The highest form of evil is to cheer someone into a ditch when you can clearly see him heading into one

Since the middle of last year I have been a lonely but definite voice singing against Ponzi schemes with MMM as their godfather, not because i'm jobless but because I see other Nigerians as my brother.

The plain truth is that those asking people and media to leave MMM alone are basically a group of people who have their cash trapped in the system. They are a bunch of greedy Nigerians who want other people to bail them out of their current but sad predicament. They feel people and the media are doing a great job dissuading people from PHing or even fulfilling their PHes.

These people are no different from rogues and serial killers. They are inherently wicked. They know the sad feeling having their hard earned money trapped with no say over getting back even the capital. Yet they want others to fall in the same ditch they have fallen.

Today being Sunday presents another chance for repentance. Look at what greed have done to you and make a stance to have a clean slate. If Ponzi schemes ask you for more money to free your lost cash forget them. If they release your money take it run and never look back but don't encourage others to invest in a scheme that almost ruined you.

Happy sunday and a blessed year for us all.

I remain Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Mr. Man do you know ur problem? In case you dont know it is unemplyment. Try and get a job you need it badly. Drinking Panadol on someone elses Headach. Yeye......
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
MMM is dead already...
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by sucess001(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
carmag:

you said the form is no longer among top 10 in nija

just because of mmm news

is it...?
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by riczy(m): 4:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
ponzihater:

It's always boring to ponzi schemers. GHWW will crash mark my words
zo Hw much u go get wen e crash? Hater face ur life!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by SantaDomino(m): 4:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
mavister:

Ogbeni..ur opinion is best kept to ur self.. No one needs it.. Cry me a river..durrh..u really care? So Why not visit the less privileged home or motherless to donate victuals or money? Hypocrite.. FYI ,,There are a thousand and one of such schemes active why nat pick on each and everyone of em?...even ur moniker being "ponzi hater" is sickening and ridiculous as you are..

Ps...ur post is as dumb and baseless as this

"A Daniel has come into judgement.. A Solomon reincarnate". Take a bow son, ur comment is taking u to the Grammy!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by SantaDomino(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
kibra4u:

Mr. Man do you know ur problem? In case you dont know it is unemplyment. Try and get a job you need it badly. Drinking Panadol on someone elses Headach. Yeye......

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by teedawson: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tazmode:
Op, pls change the title to "MY OPINION ABOUT THOSE ASKING PEOPLE TO LEAVE MMM ALONE"

There are some that invested in MMM due to the need to blah blah blah blah............. You can't hold that against them

Errrmmhhh, hold it against them? Yes you can. Can you spot the small hint from your own post?
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
sekem:

Oga are you referring to yourself? tongue

Sadly, no matter the reason that made you 'invest' in MMM, your money don kpai be say your money don kpai. grin
If I was referring to myself, I go just curse & swear for the op like everybody dey do
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
teedawson:

Errrmmhhh, hold it against them? Yes you can. Can you spot the small hint yourself?
Misspeaking my words has earned you nothing but my brief reply
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2017
ponzihater:

It's always boring to ponzi schemers. GHWW will crash mark my words
. what will be ur gain then laugh I guess ewu
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tazmode:
Op, pls change the title to "MY OPINION ABOUT THOSE ASKING PEOPLE TO LEAVE MMM ALONE"

There are some that invested in MMM due to the need to raise cash in the shortest possible time to pay fees, hospital bills, debts etc. It's not because they don't have any jobs or other sources of income but probably because they are quite desperate and are not looking to keep all their eggs in one basket. You can't hold that against them
So the best way to pay for your needs is to rip someone else off?
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by seunlayi(m): 5:23pm On Jan 30, 2017
Esperooke:

Can the dead still pays? FYI Mmm paid me today.... Stop the hatred. Definitely it will come to the end one day, but as at now its still living.
just to encourage others to fall into trap like you?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Vaxt(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
MMM so happy the day I found u
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Greatdestiny017(f): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
[I got paid today, what is your problem, you are frustrated I guess, pls look for another topic, why drinking panadol on people, S headache go and read ur books my friend. Mumuquote author=ponzihater post=53233438]The highest form of evil is to cheer someone into a ditch when you can clearly see him heading into one

Since the middle of last year I have been a lonely but definite voice singing against Ponzi schemes with MMM as their godfather, not because i'm jobless but because I see other Nigerians as my brother.

The plain truth is that those asking people and media to leave MMM alone are basically a group of people who have their cash trapped in the system. They are a bunch of greedy Nigerians who want other people to bail them out of their current but sad predicament. They feel people and the media are doing a great job dissuading people from PHing or even fulfilling their PHes.

These people are no different from rogues and serial killers. They are inherently wicked. They know the sad feeling having their hard earned money trapped with no say over getting back even the capital. Yet they want others to fall in the same ditch they have fallen.

Today being Sunday presents another chance for repentance. Look at what greed have done to you and make a stance to have a clean slate. If Ponzi schemes ask you for more money to free your lost cash forget them. If they release your money take it run and never look back but don't encourage others to invest in a scheme that almost ruined you.

I remain Sgt Ponzi Hater. [/quote]
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Greatdestiny017(f): 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
This guy is mumu I swear, I got paid today you don't have money to pay leave others to take the risk life is a risk. Ewu
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2017
AnonyNymous:

So the best way to pay for your needs is to rip someone else off?
So you know how MMM works when others don't? undecided you may be a guider
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by mavister(m): 5:48pm On Jan 30, 2017
zamirikpo:

by there post, u shall know them........am sure uve lost alot on MMM, unleashing all this hate on @ponzihater isnt gonna get u ur money back, am sure everyone is entitled to his opinion.....

sometimes i wonder who is really DUMB abi DUMBER here............ grin grin grin

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by levi2(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
I suspect this person is unemployed to have so much time for talking about MMM and replaying people ...it's obvious that only poor people argue about rich people's wealth.... who ever "PONZIHATER" is , i believe you are one of those people that we see on road junctions reading news paper with the CROWD...better learn to Mind your own business you hear.....
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
levi2:
I suspect this person is unemployed to have so much time for talking about MMM and replaying people ...it's obvious that only poor people argue about rich people's wealth.... who ever "PONZIHATER" is , i believe you are one of those people that we see on road junctions reading news paper with the CROWD...better learn to Mind your own business you hear.....

Your sense of humour is 100%. It however doesn't stop me from saying the truth
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by macgodon: 6:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
Alright, you've made your point. MMM and snake news are top rivals of the Nairaland front page. Now kindly wait for Seun to come and move your thread to the permanent site. I believe it's what you want.
keep your long story to your self and killing your self for other people problem Mmm is paying ppl back gradually, was paid on Friday and I received alert today so why are you disturbing your self on what you can't provide solution to the only way you can help Mmm participants is to pay them their maney and since you can't pls keep quiet!!!
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by fiyin47(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
These people put their money because they wanted to double their earnings,where did they think the doubling was going to come from.please Abeg stop trolling MMM.FYI I didn't do MMM not even once
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Icon79(m): 6:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
But why would the govt. leave the MMM alone? In what part of the world would the govt. see a clear Ponzi scheme and decide to leave it alone?
That's like asking the govt. to leave fraudsters alone to perpetrate their evil scheme. That ain't gonna happen. MMM must be banned because it isn't a legit business.

O pari

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by rusher14: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mobinatric:
U see your life...no front page.... Mumu
Look again.
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by IVORY2009(m): 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
[s]
rusher14:
Look again.
[/s]
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Akaewu: 7:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
CarrotAndStick:
Alright, you've made your point. MMM and snake news are top rivals of the Nairaland front page. Now kindly wait for Seun to come and move your thread to the permanent site. I believe it's what you want.

And it happened. Smh
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by OgorCDL: 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2017
ponzihater:
The highest form of evil is to cheer someone into a ditch when you can clearly see him heading into one

I remain Sgt Ponzi Hater.

Are you serious? Still worrying about what is not your business on the 30th of January? Go and find something better to do and leave us alone na...

Is it your money? What kind of nonsense is this? Haba!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by able88(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Oya fool park well.
we don hear.
I got an alert of 35k from mmm today.
goan hang yourself tongue
you just spent your productive time putting up this trash!
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by KingsArome(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Nairaland geting boring every no news
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Royalsettle: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=ponzihater post=53233438]The highest form of evil is to cheer someone into a ditch when you can clearly see him heading into one

I remain Sgt Ponzi Hater. [/quote

thanks for making your point..... I thought I can pray for my friends in there but later discovered my prayers will hurt those that will ph for them to gh..... sorry brothers and sisters in MMM
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
Tazmode:
So you know how MMM works when others don't? undecided you may be a guider
Did you understand my post? You said, some people use MMM as a last resort to pay for basic needs like rent, school fees, etc.

I'm asking. . .is ripping someone off the best way to do it? Because someone will surely lose. They rob Peter to pay Paul until it crashes. And when it crashesz the last person to 'GH' loses.

That's not a 'donation' system. When you donate, you give without expecting anything in return. People calling it a 'donation system' are just trying to make their scam sound like less of a scam.

So my question to you was, do you think taking another person's money through fraud, is the best way to sort out your basic needs? You use the money to live for another day, while the person you took the money from has commited suicide.
Re: The Truth About Those Asking People To Leave MMM Alone by zamirikpo(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2017
Chairman don't throw subtle shades at me pls. I speak the truth.

am sure u misunderstood that post .........i am on ur side nah....

my remarks where meant for another poster.......read it again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Investors Chat Room And Lounge / Royal Q Crypto Trading Robot (Updates) / Otedola, El-Rufai In Tanzania As Dangote Launches Cement Plant (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.