Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,719 members, 7,809,732 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists (75561 Views)

Sergei Mavrodi: MMM Founder Buried In Closed Coffin (pic, Video) / MMM Shuts Down Operations And Site After The Death Of The Owner, Sergey Mavrodi / Sergei Mavrodi, MMM Founder Dies At 62 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by BornStunner1: 8:18pm On Dec 18, 2016
Irritated by what he described as bad press against the wonder-bank, Mavrodi Mundial Movement, MMM, its founder, Sergey Mavrodi, has written an open letter to Nigerian journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts” who according to him are guilty of causing unnecessary panic and tension among MMM participants in the country.

Sergey Mavrodi of inventor MMM Mavrodi who expressed his disappointed about the way MMM is being painted in the media, said emphatically that “MMM will be back in January” while stating that the rumour about the scheme collapse should stop. Mavrodi’s open letter is coming after a one-month freezing of confirmed “Mavros” notice was sent to MMM Nigeria participants on Dec 12, 2016. Sergey Mavrodi went ahead to describe articles from Nigerians journalists and bloggers as “provocative and worthless.” His statement read: “Dear journalists, “analysts” and all kinds of “experts”! Please stop using MMM to gain cheap popularity.

Leave us alone and let us work without interference. I’m just astonished by your irresponsibility and cynical attitude. Interests of millions of people, your fellow citizens are at stake. Don’t you have any sympathy for them? Why are you fueling hysteria around MMM and provoking a panic? Why are you doing this so diligently and persistently, what is your purpose? “In fact, absolutely all your provocative and worthless articles and “analyses” (I said “worthless” because you do not have any real information about what happens in the System, and might have never had; you simply invent everything, fabricate it) are merely negative: “MMM has collapsed!!!.. MMM will not be working in January!!!..” etc. “Are you intentionally presenting all of it in such a manner and whipping up tension by any means possible in order to increase the ratings of your publications and attract attention to them? Don’t you care about people at all? “So, nothing has collapsed, and MMM will safely resume its work in January, as announced. Suspension of work for holidays is a usual thing, merely working moment, no more than that.

It would have remained a normal, just a part of the usual routine, and might have gone almost unnoticed if it were not for your totally cynical and irresponsible attempts to advertise yourself, create a scandal out of nowhere, and make the most of this news topic in any possible way. “Again, leave MMM alone and let us work. Nothing has collapsed, and MMM will perfectly resume its work in January. We Can Change the World!”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/leave-us-alone-mmm-founder-sergey-mavrodi-writes-nigerian-bloggers-journalists/

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by BornStunner1: 8:19pm On Dec 18, 2016

WHEN MMM FINALLY COMES BACK JANUARY

MMM-ers BE LIKE......

322 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Qmerit(m): 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2016
Well, I don't blame MMM at all!
It's saying all this cause it has no
Physical office on ground if not you
Won't ve the mouth to say all this rubbish,
I know what guys can do to you and ur staff lips/teeth with blow(s) by now!

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by BornStunner1: 8:20pm On Dec 18, 2016

WHEN IT IS JANUARY AND MMM DOES NOT COME BACK cry cry

MMM HATERS BE LIKE

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Acidosis(m): 8:22pm On Dec 18, 2016
You have to give it to whoever is behind these comebacks!

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2016
Whether there's bad press or not, MMM will go bad. It's just a matter of time.

If it doesn't happen in January, it will happen sometime later.

82 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by wexyee: 9:26pm On Dec 18, 2016
mtswwwww

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by candidbabe(f): 10:09pm On Dec 18, 2016
I think I will invest triple of what I did on November when it comes back on January. My money will never be dormant in Nigerian bank.

344 Likes 18 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by yomibelle(f): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
pishures of him writing d letter or adonbilivit

78 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by deebrain(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
I think he has a point.

I have my reservations about the scheme.

I wonder why forex, football betting, and the likes, that have been eating people's money like devil, even while creating an addiction, did not get negative attention.

Many sports and social establishments even used football betting sites as sponsors.

I have a friend that runs one of these outlets. They make so much money from the losses on match predictions.

But no bad media.

236 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by jamalnation(m): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
Na byforce

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Abbeyme: 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
I laff in Indian

2 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:10pm On Dec 18, 2016
GOD please no let MMM come back, put all my enemies to shame cry

my ex used all her money cause of greed(money you no work for) to play MMM, and not up to 2 weeks it crashed come see joy for my heart. I am the happiest man on earth grin

62 Likes 12 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by lilprinze: 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
All our haters would be put to shame by January 14 2017.

143 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by casttlebarbz(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
cool
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by erico2k2(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
I dey follow the pray this MMM comes back oh, cos by chance it does not come back,E go affect all of us Oooooo

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Osasnidas(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
hhhmm.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Goldenheart(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
Segun Mafurodi to the rescue...grin

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Mtncardseller(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
All anti-mmm will not be happy about these news.........if MMM no crash by January then go and crash it or go and jump into d lagoon.....Bleep you Hater's..... MMM will live long whether you like it or not....any person wey say MMM go crash again, na bicycle go crash is head IJN............

I love you MMM kiss kiss kiss

Bleep you Hater's

101 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by gozie186(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
finally d story Don enter front page

6 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by lordfizco(m): 10:11pm On Dec 18, 2016
fuc.ck all MMM haters Useless people,foools undecided

LEAVE MMM ALONE!!!!!!!!! FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

96 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Adaowerri111: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
,kx
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by cocaineaddict(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!

PRAISE DA LORD...

*singing*. The lord that answereth by fire, let him be my GOD. The lord that answereth by fire, he will be my God cheesy grin cheesy

23 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by ENGINEous(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Lol.
Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by chumaZ(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
don't mind seun and his mods sad angry

25 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by mhiztaNexy(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
grin

14 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Opakan2: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
But Nigerians dull o.. you hardly find intelligent people in this part of the world

how will someone ask you to pay yourselves saying it's for assistance.. just sad how greedy people are

47 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by fearlessigboman(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
hmmm. . . Bad market for NNN

10 Likes

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by Naturallyme: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
There will always be fools and greedy individuals. That's the motivation behind MMM. It's sure like sure

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by BrutalJab: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
Tell them o. Bitter and frustrated never to do well Nigerians praying to see MMM crash.
Low life bloggers and self-acclaimed MMM reporters everywhere seeking attentions should read the message

Some have started saying it hasn't crashed again till January. Confused souls everywhere.

Whether they like it not, MMM will survive till next year ending. We all know that nothing lasts forever.This world will surely come to an end.

We warned people never to vote a particular scammer/politician but they will tell you that it's their best decision ever.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by mjconcept(m): 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
If Seun and his mods no die untop mmm matter nothing go fit kill them again.

84 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Leave MMM Alone" - Sergey Mavrodi, MMM Founder Tells Bloggers, Journalists by sammyj: 10:12pm On Dec 18, 2016
If I hear. shocked angry

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Gloria Osei (Landlagos, Porkmoney, Hyberfactory And Porkoyum) & Husband Wanted / MBA Forex (please I Need Better Explanation) / MMM Number One Guider Chuddy Ugorji Flees Overseas With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.