Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees (4465 Views)

Nigeria Among The Muslim Nations That Recognize Jerusalem As Palestine Capital / Biafra - Proposed Plan Nnamdi Kanu Has For All Ethnic Nations In Biafraland / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Orikinla1: 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2017
Libya is not only deporting illegal immigrants from Nigeria, but killing them!

1 Like

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
wirinet:

Do not mind these sadists. The US invaded Iraq without reason ( looking for phantom weapons of mass distruction) and distabilzed the country and the whole region. Saddam Hussein was not even interested in the US. Now they are now blaming and punishing ordinary Iraqis for no just reason.

Most of these guys know absolutely nothing. I mean nothing

1 Like

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by wirinet(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2017
Orikinla1:
Libya is not only deporting illegal immigrants from Nigeria, but killing them!

Please quit arguing blindly and off point. Nobody is criticising the US for deporting illegal immigrants. Most countries ( including south Africa) regularly deports illegal immigrant Nigerians back into Nigeria. What we are discussing is a blanket discriminatory ban based on religion or nationality, deporting or refusing entry to people with legal papers ( green card or valid visas) or refusing refugees from countries that was distabilized by the US in the first place.
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Orikinla1: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Sibrah: 2:10am On Jan 30, 2017
myright:
how many times have you complained about UAE for not accepting people with Israeli passport? how many times have you complained about Saudi Arabia not allowing the construction of churches in her kingdom? you Muslims are hypocrites
Good

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by mikolo80: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2017
wirinet:
If president Trump did not ban Muslims from entering the US, what is Iran doing on the list? How many refugees have entered or applied to enter the US from Iran? How many Iranians have carried out terrorist attacks on the US or even in Europe?

Nobody is questioning his planned deportation of illegal immigrants, what people are complaining about is singling out Muslims and Mexicans. Furthermore he fails to distinguish between legal and illegal immigrants as far as Muslims from his targeted countries is concerned.
Mexicans and Muslim are his greatest threat.
When you a threat you deal with it.
If they don't like it they should fix their countries

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by mikolo80: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

Who made these people refugees?

Who attached their lands?
Who attached Libya, Iraq, Syria et al?

I need answers to these questions

why did they give the attacker an excuse to attack them
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by mikolo80: 8:35am On Jan 30, 2017
wirinet:

Trump is just retaliating for the 1979 hostage saga? shocked In that case Trump should extend his ban on Japan for attacking pearl harbour in 1945. He should also punish Vietnam for waging war against the US. In fact citizens of any country that has had conflict with the US before should be banned from entering the US. - stupid argument.

No citizen of the banned countries was involved in 911. In fact no citizen of these countries had ever commited a terrorist act against in the US. Saudi Arabia and Egypt that had the bulk of the 911 was spared by Trump.
Do not also forget that a Nigerian had attempted to carry out a terrorist attack in the US, so I wonder why Nigeria is not on that list.
would you chew a handful of groundnut if I told you there may be glass mixed in it.
Dem say dem no want you. Na wa force?
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by mikolo80: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2017
wirinet:

Do not mind these sadists. The US invaded Iraq without reason ( looking for phantom weapons of mass distruction) [quote ]
yet you just mentioned the reason
They said you have weapons, you refused to allow blix to inspect and now you're complaining
Why give a bully an excuse to make an example of you when you know you will suffer unnecessarily
and distabilzed the country and the whole region. Saddam Hussein was not even interested in the US. Now they are now blaming and punishing ordinary Iraqis for no just reason.[/quote] why Ehen Iraqi ppl get rid of Saddam before USA did?
It's still their fault
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
mikolo80:
why did they give the attacker an excuse to attack them

Lol. What excuse? Perhaps I should ask you same question, why did the west give them excuse to attack them?

You should learn more about international politics and most of these things are politics and not religious in anyway.

Sometime two years ago, Tony Blair apologised for the Iraq attack sighting false intelligence as the reason for fhe attack. This happened during Bush era.

Every regime in USA, some countires must go down. Afghanistan, Iraq all went down during Bushs era

Libya, Syria all went down during Obama's era

We wait to see what Trump is cooking

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by chachanga: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2017
Orikinla1:

Amen.

But these Muslim nations are really funny.
You curse and swear at Americans and yet you prefer to migrate to America. grin

The confusion of Mohammed will follow them to their graves surely; castigating with both sides of the mouth yet hustling for the same America.

Wailing over American Visa like kids denied a toy despite operating strict intolerant Sharias back in their homesteads and giving no fhucks.

Mullahs are the world's problems sources.

And the same lot harbor plans to bring down the "Great Satan", America? And you lots want sympathy?!

Keep f00ling yourselves, spongebobs!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by mikolo80: 8:54am On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

Lol. What excuse? Perhaps I should ask you same question, why did the west give them excuse to attack[quote ]

Weakness is the excuse of do you see America messing with North Korea or Cuba
them?

You should learn more about international politics and most of these things are politics and not religious in anyway.
[quote ]

Thank goodness I thought you didn't know
[/quote]
Sometime two years ago, Tony Blair apologised for the Iraq attack sighting false intelligence as the reason for fhe attack. This happened during Bush era.
[quote ]

Who cares
They've ruined cowards lives
[/quote]
Every regime in USA, some countires must go down. Afghanistan, Iraq all went down during Bushs era[quote ]
it is a lions job to devour
It's is now up to the herbivores to adapt and defend themselves
Survival of the fittest

[/quote]

Libya, Syria all went down during Obama's era
[quote ]

You give an inch, a mile will be taken

[/quote]

We wait to see what Trump is cooking

[/quote]
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=mikolo80 post=53255484][/quote]

Write properly and make sense while you do. Don't hurt my eyes bikonu

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by dudebuck: 9:11am On Jan 30, 2017
mikolo80:
why Ehen Iraqi ppl get rid of Saddam before USA did?
It's still their fault
blame bush not trump
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Orikinla1: 9:14am On Jan 30, 2017
wirinet:

Please quit arguing blindly and off point. Nobody is criticising the US for deporting illegal immigrants. Most countries ( including south Africa) regularly deports illegal immigrant Nigerians back into Nigeria. What we are discussing is a blanket discriminatory ban based on religion or nationality, deporting or refusing entry to people with legal papers ( green card or valid visas) or refusing refugees from countries that was distabilized by the US in the first place.
Blanket?
An order on to ban illegal immigrants and refugees from dangerous countries is blanket?

Today is my birthday, so I will not insult anyone.
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by mikolo80: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2017
dudebuck:
blame bush not trump
why dem no blame am
Who blame epp
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by mikolo80: 9:25am On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

Write properly and make sense while you do. Don't hurt my eyes bikonu

you no get answer abi
You know you're talking out your asss
Don't worry I understand the signs when one has lost argument after arguing blindly. Value-based ehn
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 30, 2017
mikolo80:
you no get answer abi
You know you're talking out your asss
Don't worry I understand the signs when one has lost argument after arguing blindly. Value-based ehn

Do you have comprehension problems? I asked you to write properly, anybody that read what you quoted me will just ignore the message cos it's an eyesores. Rewrite whatever you must have written and quote me then expect a befitting response.

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2017
wirinet:

Bro you are one of the few guys on NL with working brains. Most of them are brain dead

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by mikolo80: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

Do you have comprehension problems? I asked you to write properly, anybody that read what you quoted me will just ignore the message cos it's an eyesores. Rewrite whatever you must have written and quote me then expect a befitting response.

lost argument
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by mikolo80: 9:39am On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

lost argument
Not my fault you can't read simple plain English
Abi you think I will waste my time typing long epistle to close minded individual.
It's their country, accept their rules or go and die

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by uvalued(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
Orikinla1:
The most dangerous things in politics and religion are hypocrisy and ignorance.

President Donald Trump did not ban Muslims from entering the United States of America.
He banned only Muslim refugees from Islamic terrorist nations.

America cannot continue to accommodate refugees and illegal immigrants. Any country that does so will be ruined.

Majority of Americans applauded former President Bill Clinton when he said illegal immigrants would be deported during his administration. And his wife, Hillary Clinton is now attacking President Donald Trump for doing the same.
Why is she so dishonest?

Muslim nations in the Gulf region reject Muslim refugees.
Have you seen the UAE welcoming Muslim refugees from Syria?

List of GCC countries, Gulf countries
Bahrain - or Kingdom of Bahrain.
Kuwait.
Oman - or Sultanate of Oman.
Qatar.
Saudi Arabia - or Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
UAE - United Arab Emirates.

Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by Orikinla1: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2017
Democrats Are Hypocrites! When Bill Clinton Spoke Like Trump On Illegal Immigrants, He Got A Standing Ovation
https://swarajyamag.com/insta/when-a-democrat-president-spoke-like-trump-on-illegal-immigrants-and-got-a-standing-ovation

"Bill Clinton Wants to Build a Wall" on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wxMTh_UzHM
Re: Muslim Nations In The Gulf Reject Muslim Refugees by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2017
ollah1:

Bro you are one of the few guys on NL with working brains. Most of them are brain dead

shut up joor!

Why then are you arguing with 'brain dead' people.

See Rat forming Tiger

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News : Donald Duke Will Run For President 2019 / Nnamdi Kanu Should Surrender And Handover Himself To The Military / Disclose Security Votes Spending For 2021, SERAP Tells Buhari, 36 Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.