Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,950 members, 7,824,979 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze (60688 Views)

This Is What Yahoo Boys Do With Your Pants And Bra / Toke Makinwa Reacts To The Treatment Of Corps Members By INEC / See What Yahoo Yahoo Has Cause Young Lagos Boy Begs To Learn Yahoo Yahoo (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by hahn(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2017
abdulaz:

There is neither heaven nor hell.

That's not true

I am a real estate agent in hell. We have lots of luxury estates
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by AngelicBeing: 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
tongue
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by IVORY2009(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
rusher14:

Same as yahoo. Never by force.
you nkor, u nor be former yahoo-yahoo boy, omo yahozee!
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by otomatic(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
Personally, i've always held that religion (whichever) is a matter of faith, not of reason.
So actually, you won't be needing those brains of course (unless it's an academic exercise )
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Chuknovski(m): 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
pelvicky:

Did they force you to put money into the envelope?
abeg ask am ooo,them force am ni
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Okies27(m): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2017
modestofynest:
That is so true, lemme sight an example of this illustration. On Saturday been the 28 of January pastor David Ibiyomie of salvation ministry came to my school Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state for a one day visit, now the church coordinators told us to put money in an envelope for papa's visit, imagine this is a state that most of the student here are starved on daily basis because their parents have not been paid salaries for more than 8 months now and are just managing, wr u expect them to get money to give the pastor, instead of the pastors to buy bags of rice full trailer come share for student, dey are busy lukn for more ways to extort more from them. Finally I didn't attend the program because of that singular reason. As in what is the church turning into
. It's simple, why didn't you ask if the order to contribute money was from Ibiyeome. I thought you were smart. He won't stoop so low as to ask for stipend contributions from you. You should have gone to the program and ask Ibiyeome If he did.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by princeakins(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2017
beneviv:
True Story
wah church do u attend pretty smiley
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by gidimafia: 10:39pm On Jan 29, 2017
i am sure most of you here went to church this morning grin grin..so can u pls check my post and drop your answer https://www.nairaland.com/3596444/people-never-heard-gospel-jesus
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Leiman100(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
he is 100 per cent right, only only brainless sheeple follow these so called men of God. i pity Christians especially in Nigeria. they are more or less like zombies

2 Likes

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Ajaodolapo(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
2dugged:
when I said attack, I meant in all aspect, and can you tell me any church where people are forced to pay money?,let me guess you are one of those that hit their heads on the ground?
yes cos datz how Jesus nd several other prophets HIT THEIR HEAD on d ground too, chck Matthew 26:39, Matthew 17:6,  Genesis 17:3, (Exodus 34:8 etc, bt m sure u don't know this, do u?

2 Likes

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by karrim4real(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
KINGwax007:
Picture is stale. Dude shld eat some brains

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by wendy241(f): 10:55pm On Jan 29, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Cant blame them. Following after Jesus the great scam.
How can they tell you one man they beat in Israel 2000 years ago died for your sins and you. believed? grin
beg ur pardon u must be a Muslim God hv mercy on u
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by oluwadare26(m): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Olulinks:
Any personal story or experience to back your assertion?

No sir, I'm just trying to summarize what the guy wrote
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Majestinni: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
if you don't know about something just keep quiet, the people involved aren't complaining so what's daddy cool and his family members problem, if there is really any pastor like that leave them to God and face your own problems instead of incurring causes upon yourselves let God be the Judge, lastly we know the principles of sowing to lives it is not by force, even if you are giving the offering and it's not genuinely you won't get the blessings thereof, we have our heads intact and we choose what we want to do with our lives.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by iWise(m): 10:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
spidey77:
religion is Africa's greatest headache

Na, Africa's greatest problem is that a huge proportion of Africans have an IQ below 80. Over reliance on religion is a mere symptom of this fact.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by zabuur: 11:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
pelvicky:

No they might not, but the idea is dumb

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by amosade30(m): 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
How can they tell you one man they beat in Israel 2000 years ago died for your sins and you. believed? grin
you need Jesus. I pray He reveal himself to you soonest.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by ebenholer(m): 11:15pm On Jan 29, 2017
modestofynest:
That is so true, lemme sight an example of this illustration. On Saturday been the 28 of January pastor David Ibiyomie of salvation ministry came to my school Niger Delta University in Bayelsa state for a one day visit, now the church coordinators told us to put money in an envelope for papa's visit, imagine this is a state that most of the student here are starved on daily basis because their parents have not been paid salaries for more than 8 months now and are just managing, wr u expect them to get money to give the pastor, instead of the pastors to buy bags of rice full trailer come share for student, dey are busy lukn for more ways to extort more from them. Finally I didn't attend the program because of that singular reason. As in what is the church turning into
Bro giving can never be in compulsion especially wen ur faith does not go along. remember a window in d bible who did much more for prophet elijah. I wonder how we are all allowing FREEZE to fool us, someone who lacks knowlege of the scriptures and spiritual things. Such people have been foretold by christ.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by me69: 11:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
modestofynest:
You mean bailout fund never touch bayelsans....chai...there is God
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by ebenholer(m): 11:25pm On Jan 29, 2017
Even becoming a christian is not by compulsion or war.So why should giving become a compulsion. I am in other way happy that I am already witnessing the fulfilment of the scripture as devil has actually put on a new body through DADDY FREEZE who speaks with the wisdom of men in order to populate the kingdom of hell. Satan rejoices now that he is technically having more people to himself as his disciple-daddy freeze never stop to win souls for him...
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Johnnyessence(m): 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
morereb10:
CoolFm OAP Daddy Freeze will not kill person this days o. He has such a resentment to all these so called Nigeria men of God who can't help anybody. He even shared what Tupac said about religion and Church in the morning and now this.

He shared this few minutes ago on his IG page:

A typical illustration of what Yahoo Boy pastors do to innocent sheeple in most Nigerian Pentecostal Churches. ~FRZ

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP2rnVblScJ/?hl=en
What do you think guys? Is he on point?

http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/01/see-what-yahoo-boys-pastors-does-to.html

daddy freeze or whatever u call your self I don't care if u talk things against pastors or christians in the church ok. Abeg who u help. Infact type as much as u can ok souls are been safe in God hand. Falling souls are been safe in God kingdom. U can say that as much as u can cos u av d opportunity to type ok. No one will hold u on that one. The bible says in the end of days he I will build my church and d gate of hell shall not prevail against it. Attack d chuch as much as u can why souls are been safe in christ. Even Jesus said I know my sheep and my sheep knows me.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by stam101(m): 12:00am On Jan 30, 2017
my pastor once told me that if I hear topics like this been discussed we should say nothing before u talk and bring curse upon ourselves, pls let God be the judge.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Johnnyessence(m): 12:37am On Jan 30, 2017
Leiman100:
he is 100 per cent right, only only brainless sheeple follow these so called men of God. i pity Christians especially in Nigeria. they are more or less like zombies
it is non of ur business ok. Each and every one has equal right to worship christ in their own will hmmm. D Lord bless his people. If u are ffighting christians here kindly let us know u and ur grievances.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by leisuretym: 12:58am On Jan 30, 2017
This is blasphemy , if you try this with islam, they will slaughter you, because Christianity preach peace doesnt mean you should speak ill of servant of God!
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by kiddkash(m): 1:16am On Jan 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
May God strike you and everyone that liked your post with stroke
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Freestainworld(m): 1:19am On Jan 30, 2017
think we should be cautious of what we say at times, the word that goes out from ur mouth will be used to judge us tomorrow. these pastors are human being with brains like you, if u think they are trying to scam u up through tith why not show them u have same brain they have by abiding to ur self, we go to church to hear from God not from ur pastor. simply listen, filter and assimilate the once that are useful and discard the bad once. after all, they don't put hands into your pocket for ur tith and offering.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by prophetfire: 2:28am On Jan 30, 2017
I think this man's eife removed his brain after beating him last.
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Abudu2000(m): 2:48am On Jan 30, 2017
Africa is in mental slavery and religion is the biggest scam of this century,until we get rid of it,no one will be free.... I see people still act like dumbass followers of these so called pastors even in this era of internet where technology has opened everyone's eyes but they still choose to be blind......

Every Sunday I don't miss daddy freeze talk show for any reason in the world coz this guy is too knowledgeable about religious scams

1 Like

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 3:33am On Jan 30, 2017
pelvicky:

Shut your dirty stinking turd filled mouth!!! Why is the pastor begging for money from students?? Shameless people
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by henryhemon(m): 4:10am On Jan 30, 2017
sonofluc1fer:

You call Jesus Christ a scam? Your dea*h will be very cruel. You will di* a very painful dea**.

1 Like

Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by semyman: 4:47am On Jan 30, 2017
When muslims want to enter mosque they leave their shoes at the entrance. When christians want to enter church they leave their bra.n at the door
Re: What "Yahoo Boy Pastors" Do To Innocent Members By Daddy Freeze by DonMekino(m): 5:26am On Jan 30, 2017
ppl saying dat pastors don't force ppl to part with their money should have a rethink.....

wen u tell a financially struggling man dat giving u so so amt will multiply his wealth....dat his problem is because he isn't bringing enough...dat imo is emotional force to pay.... remember as a pastor these ppl trust u to lead them to God...but u then use their gullibility and Innocence to fill ur pockets...I think the first mission of the pastor is to help u towards God n not help himself into his pocket.....pastors charge money for prayers, sell stuffs at exorbitant prices....ppl fall victim because they trust these pastors and u can't blame them...they want solutions to their problems..

#onelove

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MEET Charly Boy’s Cute Grand-children, The Identical Twin Trendsetters! / Toyin Lawani And Lord Trigg Breakup. Toyin Lawani Send Cryptic Message To Triggs / MC Galaxy Buys N45m Mercedes-Benz GLE 63 S Coupe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.