Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) (92189 Views)

5 Problems Every Handsome Boy Passes Through In Life / Woman Expose Nasty Chats Between Her Rival And Her Boyfriend / Between A Recharge Card Seller And A Slay Queen Who Tried To Shame His Hustle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Wenebadu(f): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2017
Mtchew no sense in it
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Marrtynze(m): 10:22pm On Jan 29, 2017
Pure savagery
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by phiszo(m): 10:26pm On Jan 29, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
I understand people can go extremes but this is just off the hook! I'm trying to imagine the level of rivalry between the ladies if actually this happened! The photo has been trending with that caption and i thought i should share with you guys!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/see-what-this-lady-did-on-her-wedding.html

Fake story. You are a stupid blogger.

2 Likes

Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I don't blame her Jor,e easy to get hubby?if e easy every lady for Don marry.
it easy to get a hubby,it up to you galz to open ya heart so the right one will come...
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2017
Martin124:
it easy to get a hubby,it up to you galz to open ya heart so the right one will come...
cool story
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by nkemma54(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by nkemma54(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
phiszo:

Fake story. You are a stupid blogger.

very stupid blogger

2 Likes

Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

cool story
see what I said is completly true,everylady want the successful man,and every man want the virgined lady,then you that want the successful man,who's gonna marry the unsuccessful one?remember you not a virgine aswell,then to the men,we looking for virgin's who's gonna marry the disvirgined?so when you the lady start rethinking we diffinatly will come to you,,,,,this is just what I think
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by piagetskinner(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2017
So sad these couples are starting on a bad note...

The bad thing is the two of them don't even have any sense left in their brains....I hope their kids won't b this phoolish
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2017
Martin124:
see what I said is completly true,everylady want the successful man,and every man want the virgined lady,then you that want the successful man,who's gonna marry the unsuccessful one?remember you not a virgine aswell,then to the men,we looking for virgin's who's gonna marry the disvirgined?so when you the lady start rethinking we diffinatly will come to you,,,,,this is just what I think

not all ladies are looking for alrdy made guys.btwn marriage is not something that one has to rush into.
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by jfleece(m): 10:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
She dey form Rambo Abi Make I go report to my village people..
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

not all ladies are looking for alrdy made guys.btwn marriage is not something that one has to rush into.
I realy realy appreciate that word,(not to rush into)you see me myself am afraid of ladies,to be sincere am realy realy afraid of them,if one goes into the wrong marriage,hmmm suicide is more better,becuz all ya life will be hell,but all thesame,how many ladies are willing to start life from scrash with the guy he loved,?see you urself know that ladies you can't trust them when it come to money,if a man is not rich,not extremly rich ooo,the ladie might be with you or may not,iz 50 50 that it,a lady only loves u completly wen dere's money,I fear una
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Seunnzy(m): 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
where the couples?
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 29, 2017
subtlemee:
Commentless
Da uyai iban, abadie?
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2017
Martin124:
I realy realy appreciate that word,(not to rush into)you see me myself am afraid of ladies,to be sincere am realy realy afraid of them,if one goes into the wrong marriage,hmmm suicide is more better,becuz all ya life will be hell,but all thesame,how many ladies are willing to start life from scrash with the guy he loved,?see you urself know that ladies you can't trust them when it come to money,if a man is not rich,not extremly rich ooo,the ladie might be with you or may not,iz 50 50 that it,a lady only loves u completly wen dere's money,I fear una
ladies love money agreed, u sold understand that money plays a vital role in relationships, there are guys who depend on ladies during relationships, am not saying its right, my point is both parties should be able to contribute their own quota, meanwhile my ba3 is dead no more quotes mbok
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
ReneeNuttall:

ladies love money agreed, u sold understand that money plays a vital role in relationships, there are guys who depend on ladies during relationships, am not saying its right, my point is both parties should be able to contribute their own quota, meanwhile my ba3 is dead no more quotes mbok
ok,I agree,but lemm tell you,one truth abt my side,since 4year's ago when my relationship crashed,I have been afraid to go into another one,u know why cuz I nor get money,if a relationship will make me spend more,I better wait till when I don get the money as u said,but instead say when I get the money,and marry to a lady here,hmmm the story will change oooooO atleast to sum1 who did not know anything about me,with that I can atleast get a sincere wife that upto 65percent ok,atleast the only thing I can't not tolerate alway's from her,don't provoke me alway's try to minimize you words,ladies are gud in mouth,anyway,we will continue 2marow ba3 almost down also....
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by ikemesit4477: 11:16pm On Jan 29, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
I understand people can go extremes but this is just off the hook! I'm trying to imagine the level of rivalry between the ladies if actually this happened! The photo has been trending with that caption and i thought i should share with you guys!

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2017/01/see-what-this-lady-did-on-her-wedding.html

choi! Bloggers with old news!
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by subtlemee(f): 11:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Godshand:

Da uyai iban, abadie?

Idioko o,mkpo abadie?

1 Like

Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by giftedheart1(m): 11:28pm On Jan 29, 2017
subtlemee:
Commentless
looking good!

1 Like

Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 29, 2017
The FOOLISHNESS OF LADIES knows no bounds
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Fearcom(m): 11:32pm On Jan 29, 2017
ChuzzyBlog:
No chill found

Click To See The Angry Face Of Her Rival, Lol, See Face

Where's the picture of her rival, you LIAR??

You want to use deceit to draw crowds to your blog?
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
subtlemee:

Idioko o,mkpo abadie?
what da meaning of that?!!!
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Freestainworld(m): 12:22am On Jan 30, 2017
end time bride

1 Like

Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by subtlemee(f): 12:44am On Jan 30, 2017
Martin124:
what da meaning of that?!!!

The person I replied knows the meaning
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by sayittome(m): 1:54am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:
Commentless
Precisely. Anyway, i like ur photo. Lookin great.

1 Like

Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by sayittome(m): 1:55am On Jan 30, 2017
[quote
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by drawbag80: 2:35am On Jan 30, 2017
xynerise:
These should be Kenyans? lipsrsealed
For ur information, there's no shoprite in Kenya.
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by Larrykaysail(m): 3:19am On Jan 30, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
I don't blame her Jor,e easy to get hubby?if e easy every lady for Don marry.
Is very easy to get husband
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by rovher: 3:28am On Jan 30, 2017
Better sense no even dey their head... undecided
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by belema444: 3:57am On Jan 30, 2017
(EROTIC/QUICKIE)I hadn't seen Eliza in forever. We had known each other for years, but unfortunately due to changes in our lives, we never really were able to see each other at all anymore. We still kept in touch, but of course that's never the same. I had always been attracted to her, and still was, but we were both married and realized that took precedent over any feelings either of us had for each other. Tonight I had gone out to the grocery store and found out Eliza was going to be there at the same time. Not going to lie, my heart skipped a beat thinking I might be able to actually see her in person! I texted her and asked if I might be able to see her before she goes to the grocery store. She texted me when she arrived, and I drove by and picked her up.As she got in my car and looked at meand flashed her gigantic smile,all the feelings from the past came rushing back to me. She is in her 30s, but you would never believe it. She has these amazing giant brown eyes that are mesmerizing, and this long, super soft brown hair that also draws you in and makes you want to run your fingers through it. Her smile was like that of a model, with a million amazing teeth, and it was so beautifuland so sexy at the same time. As she got in I gave her a quick hug (which I wanted to last forever) and then I drove to another part of the parking lot and pulled into it. It was so great seeing her. I hadn't seen Eliza in a while, and seeing her and talking to her in person was so much better than texting or chatting back and forth through social media. We chatted for a few minutes, and I tried so hard to focus on just talking to her, but I couldn't do it. She is beautiful, and even though she's in her 30s you'd never know.My eyeswandered, and I couldn't help but notice her v-neck top that showed off her cleavage. The whole time she was talking I was so conflicted. I mean I love talking to her, but she is so gorgeous and sexy, I could barely stop staring her up and down. I had no intentions of meeting her for anything other than talking to her, and being able to see her, but all these feelings for her were taking over and there was just no stopping howI felt. I gave her a hug and let my hands roam a little across her sexy body. I missed hugging her. I missed feeling her against me. I held on for quite a while, but as I started to let go and pull away, I just couldn't resist her any longer. I leaned in and kissed her. Eliza's lips felt amazing, and I pressed against her as I kissed her. As we kissed, our tongues darted non-stop, and the passion exploded between us. We kissed more and more intensely, and my hands started to roam across the back
ofher body. We kissed without stopping for what seemed like an eternity, and although we had to stop at some point, I didn't want to. I could have kissed her forever. I finally pulled away just a little, and as our foreheads connected, she smiled at me with that amazing, beautiful, gigantic smile. I kissed her again, but differently this time, softer, sweeter, much more sensual. We both looked into each other's eyes, and just said, "Wow." I thought we were done, but suddenly Eliza started kissing me even more passionately than before. She was so gorgeous and sexy, and her body felt so good against me. Suddenly she caught me off guard as I felt her hand slide down my chest to my crotch and started rubbing me. I hadn't felt her hand on me in so long, it was like a jolt of electricity through my body. Then she really shocked me and started unzipping my pants. I pulled back a little and started to question her and she immediately put her finger on my lips, then replaced her finger with her lips, kissing me so magically, and sliding her tongue inside my mouth. She quickly unzipped my pants as she kissed me and her hand slipped inside, and grabbed my cock through my leopard thong I was wearing that day. I couldn't believe what was happening, and she somehow kissed me even more passionately than she had been. It all happened so fast my cock hadn't gotten hard yet, and I was so much older than her I definitely wondered about all that. But my age didn't seem to matter as Eliza was turning me on so much that I could feel my cock getting hard in her hand. Her hand was gripping my cock, and pumping it through my thong as it got harder and harder. I could tell she must like it, because Eliza started moaning as she kissed me. I couldn't believe what was happening, but of course it was incredible. Here was this gorgeous woman, more than ten years younger than me, basically taking my cock after I initiated a kiss. Between kissing this woman I lust after and now her grabbing my cock inside my pants, I was in heaven. But then it suddenly went to another level entirely. Eliza pulled my thong aside, and pulled my cock totally out of my pants. I couldn't believe this was happening, and I pulled away from her and looked at her and she just flashed that giant smile at me and then said,"Ssshhh, just let me enjoy this."And just like that, Eliza pressed her lips against me and slid her tongue inside me, and her hand started stroking my now hard cock up and down, faster and faster. Eliza was moaning as she kissed me, pressing even more into my lips, and her hand stroking my cock up and down. This entire event was surreal and so unexpected, which made it even more incredible. Then Elliza broke away for a half second, sucked on her fingers so I could watch, then started kissing me again and her wet fingers returned and started furiously stroking my cock. I started moaning from this, which made Eliza moan as well. Her fingers expertly played with my cock, alternating between playing with the tip and stroking it up and down, all the while her lips and tongue kissing me like no one had kissed me except her. I was getting close to exploding and tried to break away to tell her, but it's like she knew and her lips just pressed into mine and she moaned even louder. Then she took her other hand and grabbed one of mine and guided it inside her top and inside her bra to feel her breast,which she knew I loved. My fingers played with her nipple, and my hand took her breast totally in my hand. She knew this would send me over the edge, and she pressed her hand on top of mine into her breast and kissed me more
intensely as her hand furiously stroked my cock and I moaned into her mouth. She knew what was happening and was making sure it did. I couldn't even believe any of this was happening and felt like I was in heaven. Eliza clearly knew exactly where this was going, and could sense I was getting ready to explode. I didn't even care that I might cum all over my pants, I just loved all of this. Between kissing her, her hand on my cock, and my hand on her breast, it was all too much to handle. But suddenly, Eliza pulled away just as I was about to cum, leaned over and took my cock in her mouth, going all the way down on me. The exact moment she was doing this, I started to explode, and Eliza buried herself in my lap, and sucked my cock until I had finished, swallowing every drop and not allowing any of it on my pants. Eliza had just made me explode in less than a minute and swallowed every drop of my cum. I couldn't believe what had just happened with this beautiful woman that I have always lusted over. Eliza sat up, kissed me one more time very deeply, then as I sat there in shock at what had just happened, she pulled away and smiled that amazing smile, but this time with a little bit of an evil grin. "Thank you, I always wanted to do that,"Eliza said while I stared in disbelief at this amazing moment. She told me she'd better go, gave me another hug, and before I could even get the word "Thanks" out of my mouth, she kissed me, opened the door and slipped out to head into the grocery store. I sat there, now limp cock hanging out, just in a daze that a fantasy I'd always dreamed about had just come true so unexpectedly. I would have been thrilled just seeing Eliza, but now after this incredible encounter, I wasn't even sure what to do, or how to respond, so I just sat there in a daze, thinking about this amazing woman.
(LIKE IF INTERESTING) www.myfriendshare.com
Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by SHOCK7(m): 5:12am On Jan 30, 2017
subtlemee:
Commentless
hello subtle!

1 Like

Re: Bride Passes Through Shoprite On Her Wedding Day To Shame Her Rival (Pictured) by playtheblues(f): 6:15am On Jan 30, 2017
That was how Topeakinwa shamed her rival for 8 years and nothing came out of it....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / School Bus Driver Has Been Sleeping With 4 Parents! Marriage Becoming Worthless / Nude Abuja Girl Shows N100,000 She Got From One Night Stand. Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.