Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose (27283 Views)

Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by cktheluckyman: 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

This will help open your eyes of understanding

Galatians 3:28

Genesis 1:27

Acts 10:34

Jeremiah 32:27

If truly you are a Christian as you claimed
Don't worry when it starts just remember this Bible passages and quote it for any Christian mob that will come your way

9 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by betterABIAstate: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose if apostle is jailed

I swear no meme will happen

Is he greater than Nigeria ?

Abeg swerve

but wetin the pastor do?

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by sarrki(m): 9:46pm On Jan 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
but wetin the pastor do?

Ask Dss or Google
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by sarrki(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2017
So if you are against a particular act

You are not of the same faith?

As the holy book states faith is a personal race

Everyone will carry their cross
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by betterABIAstate: 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

Ask Dss or Google
I cannot Access the internet where I am, can you help me ask google? kiss

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by sarrki(m): 9:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
betterABIAstate:
I cannot Access the internet where I am, can you help me ask google? kiss

OK find out from Nnamdi in kuje
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by betterABIAstate: 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

OK find out from Nnamdi in kuje
was that how you asked abiola questions in prison?

4 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Kemperor: 10:02pm On Jan 29, 2017
In a country where people wish their president dead...
Words can't describe how i feel about it...
What a country...!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:

We shall see!!! You people think Christians are fools abi.Let the DSS make the mistake of detaining that man tomorrow, you will know how crazy Christians can get in this country.
You are right. Ive always maintained that the average Nigerian Christian is a crazy lot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by tens4real(m): 10:52pm On Jan 29, 2017
sarrki:

Story

nothing go happen

SHUT UP... . You too dey talk rubbish! !.!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
cktheluckyman:

We shall see!!! You people think Christians are fools abi.Let the DSS make the mistake of detaining that man tomorrow, you will know how crazy Christians can get in this country.

Nothing will happen. Zarzaky/Kanu are presently in kuje simply cos of inciteful speches.. They have been there for a long time cos of ths nunber of followers they have. So don't be surprised if Suleiman joins them.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by BudeYahooCom: 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2017
Why do yoruba muslims hate Oyedepo and fayose so badly and tie their own placenta to fulani muslims? grin

yoruba christians make una open una ooo. The enemy is bed with you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by knightsTempler: 11:10pm On Jan 29, 2017
Reno Omokri said:

Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "by the grace of God, the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood" said by President Buhari on May 15, 2012? Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "The North is determined if it happens, to make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan" said by Lawal Kaita on October 5, 2010? Is what Apostle Suleiman said worse than "Anyone, soldier or not that kills the Fulani takes a loan repayable one day" said by Elrufai on July 15, 2012? If you keep quiet at this double standard, at least be honest enough to tell your children why they are second class citizens in their own nation!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by MalcoImX: 11:17pm On Jan 29, 2017
DDeliverer:

What do you mean by tyranny? Any word una hear, una go dey speak without trying to understand the meaning...na seun I blame sha...

If the man of God is detained, the wahala that would follow would be too much for BUHari to handle...

If you know BUHARI tell me what ddeliverer is saying!

The wahala that would follow would be too hot for Nigeria to handle....
419ners are now men of God. Nothing differentiates him from a thug.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by tit(f): 11:36pm On Jan 29, 2017
when sulaiman come, dss should take him to the backyard,
and fire him.

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Ahmeduana(m): 12:05am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

So if am from the south west I should support tyranny?
Am human first
I don't support blindly
TALKING ABOUT TYRANNY, WHO ARE YOU REFERING TO, FAYOSE OR BUHARI?

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by aishatu19(f): 12:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Which gates of hell can detain Oyedepo and Suleiman?

Mean while PRESIDENCY 2019

4 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by aishatu19(f): 12:20am On Jan 30, 2017
Magot spotted!
Make dem try walahi!
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by aishatu19(f): 12:26am On Jan 30, 2017
Keep spewing thrash
We have lost family members. What we want is "Vengeance is mine. Says the Lord."
Sarrki you are too hypocritical to be an atheist. And too feeble minded to profess Islam. Dare claim Christianity!

sarrki:

Why can't you calm down and think before talking

So you know who is a Christian or Muslim online?

Let me educate you , all those stuff you are seeing is politics.

They knew well elrufai is scheming for 2019

Elrufai been an amateur and ambitious shot himself in the leg by not handling southern kaduna crisis well

Its all politics

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by tobruk(m): 2:05am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Ask Dss or Google
my man nothing do you.i can see u are one of the wise man in the ship"seal sail by great sail.people perish 4 lack of knowledge:the worst ll happen sooner and base on ur word.is true nothing ll happen.joel3:14
there is no man of God'but men of gods'baar

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by rusher14: 2:54am On Jan 30, 2017
So if I said if you see anyone that looks Igbo kill him, cut off his head what would you like government to do?

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Abudu2000(m): 2:57am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Am human first

I don't support blindly
anyone you support is finished in life cool grin

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by dahunsy(f): 5:13am On Jan 30, 2017
Coughs***clears throat#......while that dwarf in kaduna walks freely

3 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Luciferdevil(m): 6:08am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Am human first

I don't support blindly
Jst dnt understand y that your refused to use condom wen having sex with your mother to give to an ass like u. This would have saved d whole world a lot of stress. EWU
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by religionisbad(m): 7:29am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

You are out of your mind. you are blinded by ethno religious sentiment

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by robosky02(m): 8:28am On Jan 30, 2017
if them try am......

the event that will follow could be fatal angry
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by nwabobo: 8:28am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Am human first

I don't support blindly

Do you support El-Rufai paying Fulani herdsmen to stop killing?

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by veacea: 8:29am On Jan 30, 2017

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2017
Fayose is finding a new path in life. He is becoming the voice. God bless him. Haters pls don't quote me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by siraj1402(m): 8:30am On Jan 30, 2017
I pray this is come to pass so as to know their ability to make Nigeria boil.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by AntiWailer: 8:30am On Jan 30, 2017
For a Pastor who says you should kill any Fulani man you see around you even if he comes there by mistake, I dnt care if they detain him.

It is the job of DSS to do so
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by kings09(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
A Fulani threatens civil war if buhari dies. U suddenly go blind but here u r attacking Ppl dat preach self-defence.

U must hv sold ur soul wit d money u collect
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Calls Rebecca Sharibu, Leah Sharibu’s Mother On Phone / Christopher Glee's Comment About African Nations Causes Uproar Online / Federal Goverment Declares Tuesday Public Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.