Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose (27278 Views)

Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Codes151(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Why can't you calm down and think before talking

So you know who is a Christian or Muslim online?

Let me educate you , all those stuff you are seeing is politics.

They knew well elrufai is scheming for 2019

Elrufai been an amateur and ambitious shot himself in the leg by not handling southern kaduna crisis well

Its all politics
how does this justify you first comment!? What's so political in Dss going after pastors n neglecting herdmens n northern imams who incited war n hate speeches?? With total disregard for the country despite what may arise? What's so political there except stupidity! Take this to the bank; a war against Christians is a gamble that you will lose! I think history should teach us a lesson!
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by donatusdesmond: 12:44pm On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

So if am from the south west I should support tyranny?

Am human first

I don't support blindly
Na sarrki,Ignore
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Codes151(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2017
Xaddy:

There are three retorts I hear most often about this Fulani Herdsmen crisis that I really don't understand:
1. This Fulani Herdsmen vs. Farmers have been going on for a long while before Buhari, GEJ, Yar'adua or even OBJ. All these previous governments have failed to curtail the crisis because the root cause is about grazing lands vs farmlands. You see, most times, the solution they come up with are peace talks or paying someone off. But the crisis will rise again. And those idiatic and demonic Herdsmen will start killing again once their cattle is killed or rustled after they have trampled on farmlands. In short... The crisis is not about Buhari, how can it?

2. It is not a religious crisis. The farmers in Benue, Jos, Southern Kaduna, Enugu, Delta, etc are mostly Christians, but the killings are not fueled by religion but grazing areas. If these northerners who sometimes are of the same tribe decide to convert to Islam, do you think the killings will stop? Those turning this thing to a religious crisis on both sides are very evil... A sword can kill a hundred... But it is hate speeches that often lead to GENOCIDE(see Rwanda)

3. This issue of no Fulani Herdsmen arrested; as I mention in 1. the previous governments mostly Christians mind you(OBJ/GEJ) had to use miltary presence after the demons have operated at night which is their MO, they disappear into the night. This is a result of the INCOMPETENCE of our security forces from time immemorial. Are you going to say that OBJ/GEJ were protecting their 'broda' when they couldn't effect arrest of these perpetrators back then? Or the Christians Governors of Benue, Plateau and Taraba that paid money to perpetrators in time past are Islamists?

There need to be a lasting solution to this crisis and turning it into a religious crisis at rhis time for obvious political gains will not help anybody...

The only solution I see is not those useless peace talks they do or Military presence that will wane once things come back to normal but a NATIONAL GRAZING POLICY that doesn't encourage but discourages GRAZING and a movement from GRAZING to RANCHING which is even practiced by the said Buhari

And more importantly, a special force that draws frkm the police, army, air force and dss do a special investigation into how they operate, do a RECO, and know their sponsors, how they dissimilate information of their attacks and bring them down from the inside... But you know that will be difficult because, our security operatives are not up to the task...

Beheading and KILLING innocent Fulani Herdsmen will not be a solution but a very big problem, because you cannot tell me that you have not encountered lovely and wonderful Herdsmen no matter where you live in Nigeria.

For the citizens, a Civilian Taskforce can be created to defend themselves just like it was in the North East, I will support that 100% because the CJTF was/is really helpful in that war especially in the area of intelligence gathering

May God help us all.....

My name is Chukwuebuka

And the meaning of my signature in English is: Love is a Beautiful thing
keep deceiving yourself! U will live with these people and they will not even settle in your place! Other tribes do settle, marry your sisters N build there! These guys are fxxked!

For your info! If u like live with them for 20years when there is a plan, they will leave without sharing or reporting the plan to authorities n u call that cool?

Well it's obvious u haven't stayed with them! I stayed in kd n just cuz I kick a ball back to them, two came to my room n stabbed me! Well I am a Christian n the type that ain't a coward. I took out my matchet.... well....

Don't deceive yourself! Even the one u buy meet from every day still doesn't see u as u see him!
But then! Enjoy
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by freshyabstel: 1:08pm On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose if apostle is jailed

I swear no meme will happen

Is he greater than Nigeria ?

Abeg swerve

You just exhibited the height of foolishness. U can imagine.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Xaddy(m): 2:21pm On Jan 30, 2017
Codes151:
keep deceiving yourself! U will live with these people and they will not even settle in your place! Other tribes do settle, marry your sisters N build there! These guys are fxxked!

For your info! If u like live with them for 20years when there is a plan, they will leave without sharing or reporting the plan to authorities n u call that cool?

Well it's obvious u haven't stayed with them! I stayed in kd n just cuz I kick a ball back to them, two came to my room n stabbed me! Well I am a Christian n the type that ain't a coward. I took out my matchet.... well....

Don't deceive yourself! Even the one u buy meet from every day still doesn't see u as u see him!
But then! Enjoy
I hear you...

Quick question tho; in your own story you said that they came in and stabbed you: BECAUSE YOU KICKED A HALL BACK TO THEM. then you mentioned that you are a Christian.

What is the relationship between the attack and your religion? :\
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by vickylincon(m): 2:31pm On Jan 30, 2017
kings09:
Something brought up dis issue. Encourage dat the cause be addressed rather than attack those dat want to defend demselves. Attack the fulanis or do u want to wait till it affects u
and who told you I attacked him? am very sure when you are in school, you have friends of various background.. why don't you attack them when they offend you? just because someone is bad doesn't mean all of them are bad bro. again, I say.. argue objectively. Even the man you are fighting for now has come out to say he has some fulanis as friend and didn't mean all of them so I don't know your own now o
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by DluvDaboss(m): 2:35pm On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

A learner sighted shocked
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

A learner sighted
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Benjom(m): 4:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lekewatt:
were u a slowpoke before u became a christian or a christian that became a slowpoke? Please, dont allow ur pastor to think for u na. My christian brothers are becoming a robot by d day.

Well, this is what technology has caused. It gives one the opportunity to talk to anyone any how even if it's ones father. I wonder if you'll be able to say this to me live if you see me.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Codes151(m): 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Xaddy:

I hear you...

Quick question tho; in your own story you said that they came in and stabbed you: BECAUSE YOU KICKED A HALL BACK TO THEM. then you mentioned that you are a Christian.

What is the relationship between the attack and your religion? :\
i return a football that came towards me that's all! What am saying exactly is I didn't have to play Christian but defend myself! If u happened to b in kd then u would understand that me being alive today I don't know how. All I know is that someone I thought as a friend actually lead them to my place! U r entitled to your decisions But my summary to the previous come still is this, " I believe we all can b one. But then as days pass by it turns out to be an illusion "
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by solpat(m): 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2017
kole werk cheesy
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by vpaymoney(m): 7:30am On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

If not supporting what you believe in

Didn't mean you are right

It's about the angle you are viewing it
Checkout the likes and the shares. You will understand you are not wanted here. So garahia!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Re-nominates Aliyu Abubakar NCC Job, Rejected In 2016 By Senate / Buhari Returns To Nigeria After Vacation In London / Boko Haram Finally Crushed — Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.