Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose (27281 Views)

Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by repogirl(f): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Dem no fit! They have not finished arresting their Imams preaching hate or Elrufai for instigating and paying off murderers and it's Oyedepo and Suleiman who they want to arrest? Make them try am first.

Some people in Aso Rock will Die whether it's by Apple or by Thunder or Natural causes. Make dem try am! Mad people

6 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by terrezo2002(m): 8:32am On Jan 30, 2017
Ask those people in the time of Paul and Silas

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Arewa12: 8:33am On Jan 30, 2017
Fayose the seer

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by linusbnn(m): 8:33am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose if apostle is jailed

I swear no meme will happen

Is he greater than Nigeria ?

Abeg swerve

You need functional brain

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by robosky02(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2017
its not about the inciting statement

the question is what triggered the action or statement?

what was done about the killing before we are now, so engulf in the statement

double standard

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by repogirl(f): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2017
linusbnn:

You need functional brain
Same advice I gave to him earlier.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by voicelez: 8:34am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Freelancer2015(m): 8:34am On Jan 30, 2017
Please please please, let them dare to detain Suleman or Oyedepo and see what happens instantly.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by maxzzo1(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

DSS should not push pple to d wall.....all he said was d TRUTH...u are a reg inbe....
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by mvem(m): 8:35am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

So if am from the south west I should support tyranny?

Am human first

I don't support blindly
....so u support d fulani herdsmen...tell me one person, just one fulani herdsmen that hv been arrested since there carnage in benue, taraba,kaduna,abuja,and other places........during religious crisis many inciting statements hv been made in the mosque, i can attest to that in the north, 2011 after election, northern elders and cleric men incited alot of youths...tell me who was arrested.....now dss don turn commando to pick up anyone thats deem anti-gov....why cant d police arrest it but dss that is controlled by one man

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by tempex88(m): 8:36am On Jan 30, 2017
No religion has monopoly of Violence

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by semyman: 8:36am On Jan 30, 2017
Shut up that filthy hole u call mouth, infact, the two belong there. Kanu has been there waiting your arrival in 2018 and noffin will happen, FFK is a regular there
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by zieraw2005(m): 8:38am On Jan 30, 2017
I saw this picture and I kept asking if buhari is not indisposed why are they feeding us pictures.
Now let's get it right, presidency should stop doing this things cos it's childish and ridicules their image (if they have any).

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Cubeet: 8:38am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

You guys are chest beater

You said more than that before that criminal was locked in kuje prison
Don't worry, you think the Christians are fools. Let the DSS detain him. This is Nigeria not Somalia or Iran
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by KingsleyEkemezi: 8:39am On Jan 30, 2017
Why trying to detain them? When Buhari said Gej Govt will be ungovernable n other comments he made, was he detainrd then. Let us face it...! DSS can not detain them but needs only to ask them questions and let them go to avoid further distractions pls.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Naughtytboy: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

Chai

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by OlaMiki: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2017
short your dirty mouth . why are you fool turning everything to religious war ?!!!! .herdsmen crisis is NOT religious conflict , its between the herdsmen and farmers. Let ur brain work pls
cktheluckyman:

We shall see!!! You people think Christians are fools abi.Let the DSS make the mistake of detaining that man tomorrow, you will know how crazy Christians can get in this country.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Yeeyo: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2017
our living Jesus is far greater then ur forces of darkness muslim, u will die one afta d oda like ur mohammed piss b upon him that married 9 yr old gal wht a dsgrace.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Cubeet: 8:41am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

This will help open your eyes of understanding

Galatians 3:28

Genesis 1:27

Acts 10:34

Jeremiah 32:27

If truly you are a Christian as you claimed
Don't worry, God of Isreal will arrest you like Saul.

Mark my word

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by chloedogie(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2017
cktheluckyman:

We shall see!!! You people think Christians are fools abi.Let the DSS make the mistake of detaining that man tomorrow, you will know how crazy Christians can get in this country.

We will only voice our opinions but not go violent. We are not crazy. I as a christian, bro I'm not crazy. I have a God that fights for me. Did you see how God fought for Daddy Adeboye as regards GOs resigning bill that man implemented? Who's still in control now? The FRCN guy or the man of God? I know you are not happy with what is happening same as I bro but we are not crazy and we ain't fanatics. Cheers
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by mvem(m): 8:42am On Jan 30, 2017
ollah1:

Nothing will happen. Zarzaky/Kanu are presently in kuje simply cos of inciteful speches.. They have been there for a long time cos of ths nunber of followers they have. So don't be surprised if Suleiman joins them.

....this might turn out different...kanu is about seccession and zarzaky is about a sect...this might turn into christain vs muslim tussle, which we know how tense this country is when it comes to that issue.......many in the south see the gov as pro-islamist in this very polarised country....it only takes a spark to ignite a big fire.You cant just tell.....even me i cant understand the invicibility of these herdsmen, see whay dey did in benue,kaduna,jos,adamawa,abuja etc but u dnt hear of anybody catching anybody..and instead of the gov to make d citizen confidence rise it seems they re begging the herdsmen to stop...begging not arresting, rufai said it himself that he paid off some of dem to stop, just tell me how is that just? What of the victims family, hv dey paid dem too......when u keep pushing someone to d wall it will reach a stage that anything u see u accept....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by OlaMiki: 8:42am On Jan 30, 2017
FLAT HEAD IPOD , stop wailing and find sth productive to do with your life ,
zieraw2005:
I saw this picture and I kept asking if buhari is not indisposed why are they feeding us pictures.
Now let's get it right, presidency should stop doing this things cos it's childish and ridicules their image (if they have any).

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by WINNERMENTALITY: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

If not supporting what you believe in

Didn't mean you are right

It's about the angle you are viewing it
can u just shut up since u obviously have nothing to say
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by kings09(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
Wen u alredy did. Wen d fulanis make their hate speech n carry out their killings, u were blind abi
vickylincon:
both men have two things in common. both makes inciting statements. But am not gonna dabble into religious matter.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by bankylan: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
[quote author=sarrki post=53244410]Fayose if apostle is jailed

Abeg swerve

[/quote

U may not live to see what will happen

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by olumalcolm(m): 8:43am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

This will help open your eyes of understanding

Galatians 3:28

Genesis 1:27

Acts 10:34

Jeremiah 32:27

If truly you are a Christian as you claimed
if truly u knw d bible very well,u shuld knw wat happened to the pple that waged war against the church of God. I am in a gud mood dis mrnin BT if u do otherwise,i can assure u dat u will b shocked wat I can mk u go thru within d nxt 48 hours. If u doubt it,u can go on and rant,i will clear ur doubt.

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by semyman: 8:45am On Jan 30, 2017
Nairaland be fair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by discman2k2(m): 8:45am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

So if am from the south west I should support tyranny?

Am human first

I don't support blindly

Bro, ur definitely BLIND SPIRITUALLY.
I dont giv a hoot abt whtever religion u profess, bt ur definitely BLIND enuf NOT to understand whats happening is BEYOND d physical sense u claim to hv.
Abeg GROW UP, SMALL BOY (SPIRITUALLY-SPEAKING)

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Nobody: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2017
cktheluckyman:

Mouth action
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Goandie: 8:46am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

I support you on dis part nothing will happen.
Most Nigerians are coward dey will all just rant online, huff and Puff but nothing will happen.
I still don't susport what d apostle said it is very wrong for a christain leader to rant like that very bad

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by semyman: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
Shut up that f.lthy hole u call mouth, infact, the two belong there. Kanu has been there waiting your arrival in 2018 and noffin will happen, FFK is a regular there
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 30, 2017
This saarki of a guy ..I think he deliberately makes annoying comments that will get people talking. ..he's always on every thread seeking for cheap attention which he enjoys. .but this makes me wonder if truly he's a homo sapien?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Saraki Visits Berlin Germany To Improve Power Supply In Nigeria (Pics) / Federal Goverment Declares Tuesday Public Holiday / Osinbajo Visits Ebonyi State, Received By Governor Umahi (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.