Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose (27276 Views)

Plot To Detain Obasanjo Is Real - Fani Kayode, Releases List Of Other Targets / Fayose Reacts To Apostle Suleman And Stephanie Otobo's Sex Scandal / Photo Of Nnamdi Kanu In Kuje Prison Today As He Receives IPOB Members. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by bankylan: 8:48am On Jan 30, 2017
tit:
when sulaiman come, dss should take him to the backyard,
and fire him.

Same way u will go
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by freeborn76(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

If not supporting what you believe in

Didn't mean you are right

It's about the angle you are viewing it

Just shut up jare

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by adeadeyera(m): 8:49am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
Fayose if apostle is jailed

I swear no meme will happen

Is he greater than Nigeria ?

Abeg swerve

You this shaki again? Anyways, I've since given up on morons.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by 2shur: 8:50am On Jan 30, 2017
suleiman if u r real
enter dss today
nothing go do u.

however take into consideration of the fact that who ever.i mean who ever d fhuc honours dss invitation baba.
na hot soup.

d...stand for detention.
dss

dont be scared suleman..God is with you

And d self acclaimed bishop oyedepo.
if i guys are real.
then no fear.
maybe God is using this to tell u guys to change and worship him truly
and not after worldy jets..school..money..

hahahahahahaha
sinners keep running.

hahahahahahahaha
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Benjom(m): 8:50am On Jan 30, 2017
This reminds me of the story of Elisha and the different sets of 50 soldiers and their generals sent to arrest him.

David Oyedepo is a firebrand. He carries the coal of fire on his tongue. I wait to see the officers that'll go arrest him with handcuffs. Just leave him alone if you don't want heads to roll o. All men may be born equal but some are more equal than others grin

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by adeadeyera(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Why can't you calm down and think before talking

So you know who is a Christian or Muslim online?

Let me educate you , all those stuff you are seeing is politics.

They knew well elrufai is scheming for 2019

Elrufai been an amateur and ambitious shot himself in the leg by not handling southern kaduna crisis well

Its all politics

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by adeadeyera(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2017
myright:
but you don't reason like human. what differentiates us from other animal is our ability to reason

Best comment by a mile.

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by nickxtra(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

One of them sighted here
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
mvem:
....this might turn out different...kanu is about seccession and zarzaky is about a sect...this might turn into christain vs muslim tussle, which we know how tense this country is when it comes to that issue.......many in the south see the gov as pro-islamist in this very polarised country....it only takes a spark to ignite a big fire.You cant just tell.....even me i cant understand the invicibility of these herdsmen, see whay dey did in benue,kaduna,jos,adamawa,abuja etc but u dnt hear of anybody catching anybody..and instead of the gov to make d citizen confidence rise it seems they re begging the herdsmen to stop...begging not arresting, rufai said it himself that he paid off some of dem to stop, just tell me how is that just? What of the victims family, hv dey paid dem too......when u keep pushing someone to d wall it will reach a stage that anything u see u accept....

I understand your point perfectly and FG isn't doing enough. Regarding the herdsmen, something still amazes me about them. Rufai paid them which is a pretty bad thing and should face a proper panel for doing this. Moreso, how come these guys attack people and not even one of them has ever been attacked?

Why are people silent about the attacks these guys launch on Muslims too?

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Papasmal(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2017
Kemperor:
In a country where people wish their president dead...
Words can't describe how i feel about it...
What a country...!!!

There is no gainsaying about that,it means d citizens are tired of his government,

And the most honourable thing for him is to resign,You don't lead a chorus in land where ur voice sour to their hearing.

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by AngelicBeing: 8:57am On Jan 30, 2017
Benjom:
This reminds me of the story of Elisha and the different sets of 50 soldiers and their generals sent to arrest him.

David Oyedepo is a firebrand. He carries the coal of fire on his tongue. I wait to see the officers that'll go arrest him with handcuffs. Just leave him alone if you don't want heads to roll o. All men may be born equal but some are more equal than others grin
grin cool
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by 2shur: 8:58am On Jan 30, 2017
fayose ..the new spokesman for omega fire ministry and oyedepo
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by adeadeyera(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2017
sirequity:

http://www.socialtimesng.com/2017/01/dss-plotting-detain-apostle-suleiman-bishop-oyedepo-kuje-prison-fayose/
To even think anyone can detain Bishop Oyedepo in Kuje prisons is to think night will turn to day. Impossible.

When you're too sure of a thing, you just laugh off the contrary.

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Sydney17(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2017
I wonder why everything is politicized in nigeria! The DSS just got played by Fayose who's desperate for relevancy at the national level! The struggle for 2019 is real

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Earthkumy(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2017
URGENT !!! The DSS has invited Apostle Johnson Suleman to appear b/4 the Abuja office for interrogation by 10 am on Monday 30/1/17. Let every Christian come out in a procession to accompany Apostle Suleman to the DSS office. He spoke for us all. We stand against the shameful silence of Nigerian government over killing of Christians in Nigeria; intimidation/ harassment of the church with state security agencies and the Islamic Agenda of this regime. United we stand & Together we will win this battle. Christians awake!!!!! Pls forward this invitation to every contact and God will fight your battles in Jesus name. Barr. A. Tareri
#sulemanspoke4us

2 Likes

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by myproperty(m): 9:03am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
Abeg swerve
Demonic disciples at work

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Vicolan: 9:07am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

So if am from the south west I should support tyranny?

Am human first

I don't support blindly

U don't support blindly and you are saying you will still support PMB again n again despite what d country is passing tru. Guy u r really Blind oooooo. Go meet PMB for medical check up

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Brightology2(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Abeg swerve

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Lekewatt(m): 9:16am On Jan 30, 2017
Benjom:

were u a slowpoke before u became a christian or a christian that became a slowpoke? Please, dont allow ur pastor to think for u na. My christian brothers are becoming a robot by d day.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by perryy(m): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2017
This is the begining of islamazasion of Nigeria. Anyone that thinks it is possible to conceive and hatch an attack like the one that happened in southern Kaduna without the awareness of the DSS should have his or her head checked . They got wind of what was to happen but since the attack was against Christians, they turned blind eyes to it only for them to open thier ears and eyes when some Christians called for self defence. I just hope and pray that this won't lead to religious war. Buhari and Elrufai should watch it.

If the DSS claimed they never got wind of what was to happen in southern Kaduna, then let the body be scrapped as it had no relevance. But if they are aware of it and they still allowed the massacre to happen, I think it is men of the DSS that are supposed to be behind bars for murder and conspiracy to commit murder and not the pastors that only raised their voices agisnt the evil creatures called the fulani herdsmen. In either way, wether for incompetence or collision, the DSS is culpable.

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by cejaypriesty(m): 9:18am On Jan 30, 2017
vickylincon:
both men have two things in common. both makes inciting statements. But am not gonna dabble into religious matter.
Watch your mouth if you don't want to invite the anger of God in your life. Don't dabble into things you know nothing about.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by AntiWailer: 9:19am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Elrufai been an amateur and ambitious shot himself in the leg by not handling southern kaduna crisis well

Its all politics

No mind the pawns on the chess board.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by AntiWailer: 9:20am On Jan 30, 2017
perryy:
This is the begining of islamazasion of Nigeria. Anyone that thinks it is possible to conceive and hatch an attack like the one that happened in southern Kaduna without the awareness of the DSS should have his or her head checked . They got wind of what was to happen but since the attack was against Christians, they turned blind eyes to it only for them to open thier ears and eyes when some Christians called for self defence. I just hope and pray that this won't lead to religious war. Buhari and Elrufai should watch it.

Kaduna riot is not new. How you are able to link this particular one to Islamization Agenda is amazing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by PrinzCarter(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2017
The highest crimes n terrorism in the world are caused by Muslims hit like if u agree if u dnt hit share button
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by ayindejimmy(m): 9:22am On Jan 30, 2017
cktheluckyman:

We shall see!!! You people think Christians are fools abi.Let the DSS make the mistake of detaining that man tomorrow, you will know how crazy Christians can get in this country.

Are you a Christian at all?!
Cos most of you so called Christian don't just know the doctrine of ur religion.

When Apostle Suleman felt threatened, who did he call on? Fayose, a politician

When you are in trouble, can he advise you to call Fayose or call on God?

See, Jesus did not teach us to return hatred for hatred.

In this world, true Christians are mumu to the world

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by amarachi06(f): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:

Its all politics

Sarrki, l pity your wife tomorrow cos na she go suffer this your madness.
Politics with human lives and you are OK with it. May God wish you what you wish others in this Country and please stop displaying your stupidity cos it is no longer funny.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by alfsalami: 9:24am On Jan 30, 2017
Because of what these two greedy men got from jonathan they are talking like people who have taken excess weed , pride goeth before a fall , they are not christians and must stop pretending , the law is about to catch up with them at last , DSS , we support you .

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Lekewatt(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2017
adeadeyera:

What is this one saying?
he just told u what ur pastor, bishop or imam will not tell u.......THE TRUTH. Fayose, Hell-rufia, Atiku, etc are working towards 2019. Fayose just played Suleman. Watch out for 2018 as more drama will unfold. All these guys do not give a jerk about d masses and dt includes those so called pastors.
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by semyman: 9:30am On Jan 30, 2017
“It is sad and worrisome that after muzzling opposition politicians, judiciary and the press, the APC led federal government has taking its desperation to suppress dissenting voices in the country to the House of God".

Oga please be careful about where you call "House of God", because we know differently
Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by EAZY2422(m): 9:31am On Jan 30, 2017
ehh....dis sarrki boy.who did this to you?have ever cared to ask yourself this question?i use to hold you in high esteem prior before a few months ago.but it seem the curse on you is now taking its toll on you and funny enough u haven't even realised this.sometimes i wonder what kind of spirit you guys are made of and to a large extent i doubt your creator to be God.cos bro you sound so spineless most times.recently i noticed that your post have been so a waste of time to read.if you and your brothers want peace in this zoo called nigeria tell pmb to thread on the soft lane.incase you don't know,nigeria is sitting on a time bomb nd buhari seem like he'll be the deactivator.wish you both all the best.

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Lekison(m): 9:33am On Jan 30, 2017
sarrki:
Abeg swerve
Go and get a new brain software.

1 Like

Re: DSS Plotting To Detain Suleman And Oyedepo In Kuje Prison – Fayose by Halo22: 9:37am On Jan 30, 2017
All these have shown truly that these Islams want to take over this country fully,but am sure it z not going to work. Someone that lost confidence in the security of the nation raised alarm over religious killings and called for self defence. Then the security operatives now started attacking the person, while some people have been slaughtering fellow humans like goat and nothing happened. Well i trust those two men of God, because there is going to be a season2 of what happened to the biblical pharoah and his chariot men. Arrant nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Governor Ganduje Inspects Projects By 1am (Photos) / Peter Obi Meets Prince Charles / Garba Shehu: Why Shiites Protesters Are Not Intelligent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.