Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,117 members, 7,852,793 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

FICTION: Daddy's Little Monster (er0tica) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / FICTION: Daddy's Little Monster (er0tica) (910 Views)

Daddy’s Little Monster (A Short Romantic Story) / Must Read: Christmas With Aunty Bisi [part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 &6] ($uper Er0tica) / Daddy’s Little Office Slut (A Short Romantic Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FICTION: Daddy's Little Monster (er0tica) by trendope: 6:43am On Jan 30, 2017
“Hey, whats up?”

“Where are you? I feel like doing something very naughty”

The message read, as I opened my BBM. I know some of you have stopped using that app, but for people like us, we still adore it.

The sender of the message is someone that I have known for well over 6 years, we never dated but we always shagged atleast once evey year, sort of like a ritual and she knows how to bring the fun too well.

Even since our first sexual encounter, she rose to top 3 best shag ever in my life, then she began having a pre midlife crisis or whatever she was going through. It must have been strings of heartbreak, she went celibate for a really long time and for like 2 years, our bedroom wrestling was put on a hold, which made me so sad.

She wouldn’t even talk dirty anymore, so I moved on. We would still chat once in a while but it felt like our romp was over.

When that message came in, I was so joyful. I felt like doing summersaults like Victor Moses or Aghahowa would do when they score. This is a good news but I was wasted sexually, I just completed what was a sexually marathon with a 21 year old sex freak who wanted the D everytime our body clashed on the bed.

Continue Reading Here http://trendope.com/2017/01/fiction-daddys-little-monster/

(1) (Reply)

A Zoo Called A Country / A New Romance Series: Building Bridges / My Yahoo Boy Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.