Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

External Pile - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / External Pile (2779 Views)

Are You Curing Your Jedi Jedi/pile/haemorrhoids Or Making It WORSE? / Remedies for pile(hemorrhoids) / Jedi Jedi/pile,hemorrhoids/opa Eyin , Sufferers Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

External Pile by boluwa: 4:59pm On Dec 01, 2009
Doctor in house,pals help me your assist is necessary needed here and i have external pile.I have been suffering from this disease long time and i have been use diff types Medici, but it was not work.pals if you know any system that i can take or any thing that i can use to cure it just tell.Thanks your contribution is relay appreciate.
Re: External Pile by unikazzy(m): 11:17pm On Dec 01, 2009
What is external pile pls
Re: External Pile by mamagee3(f): 2:30am On Dec 02, 2009
uni-kazzy:

What is external pile pls

GBAM! grin
Re: External Pile by FayeZik(f): 3:32am On Dec 02, 2009
External pile is 'IROBO' in yoruba, Medically known as 'hemorrhoid, it can be internal or external. Some of the things that cause hemorrhoids are straining to have stools, infection in the anus, rectal surgery, anal intercourse, coughing, sneezing, loss of rectal muscle due to age prolonged sitting or standing, believe it or not, pregnancy can cause it too.

Treatment may include warm sitz bath, avoid straining to have stools by taking some stool softners, eating roughages, vegetables fruits or high fiber food that will help your stool to be softened and make you go regularly, good cleaning after each stool, topical cream or suppositories, like preparation H, anusol and proctofoam, pain and fever reducer tablets manually push it in, if prolapsed. If no relief, talk to your doctor, a surgery may be necessary. Good luck.
Re: External Pile by justfash50: 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2009
External pile is 'IROBO' in yoruba, Medically known as 'hemorrhoid, it can be internal or external. Some of the things that cause hemorrhoids are straining to have stools, infection in the anus, rectal surgery, anal intercourse, coughing, sneezing, loss of rectal muscle due to age prolonged sitting or standing, believe it or not, pregnancy can cause it too.

Treatment may include warm sitz bath, avoid straining to have stools by taking some stool softners, eating roughages, vegetables fruits or high fiber food that will help your stool to be softened and make you go regularly, good cleaning after each stool, topical cream or suppositories, like preparation H, anusol and proctofoam, pain and fever reducer tablets manually push it in, if prolapsed. If no relief, talk to your doctor, a surgery may be necessary. Good luck.

quote @fayezik

Really this might help but not for long.

@poster
drink lots and lots of water, it will soften ur stool.it has happened to me and i know what to do when it comes up.really just lots of water will solve it
Re: External Pile by Snowqueen: 12:49am On Dec 03, 2009
Solution to external pile. What you called external pile is known as hemorrhoid. To really be free from it, you need to keep away from refined and sugary foods, such as biscuits, ice cream, and soft drinks. 1. Drink 4 cups of water on empty stomach every morning. 2. Collect sizeable quantity of neem tree leaves(dogoyaro), squeez in water and take 1 glasscup twice daily. 3. Collect aloevera gel with cotton wool and insert it in your anus overnight. 4. Look for earthworm hill, dried it and grind to powder. When you want to defecate do it on earthen ground, then add the powder earthworm hill on the excreta. The protrution will stop. For futher details or explanation mail: herbaldoctor@live.com
Re: External Pile by Unushe: 9:10am On May 10, 2012
The answer to your question is yes Pile has cure from herbs in the bush the expert will collect,boil and give to the affected to seat on for some time and gradually with regulating your feeding(the type of food to eat}pile will clear of.

(1) (Reply)

Curved Dick . Any Solution ? / Help: Constant Wet Dreams / How Do You Cure Depression?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.