Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,853 members, 7,817,524 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer (69197 Views)

12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by xynerise: 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
The kid has been listening to his/her mum calling the father " Animal! Where are you coming from at this time of the night?" grin

3 Likes

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by KingsleyTMTTM(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
funny
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by wellmax(m): 4:16pm On Jan 30, 2017
BrutalJab:
Lol

Stop spamming threads with your useless and meaningless pictures.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by LordAdam7: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
galaxy15:

hear your yourself. "Human being no be Animal" doesn't it sound odd to you. if it doesn't then that explains the statement. see what science has put in minds of people.

well to me Humans ain't animals. We are wonderful made creatures

Sssss! Wehyou!

You need to replace that pupil in Primary abi Nursery school.

Just look at what a supposed adult typed and we wonder why unemployment rate is high!

castrol180:

Human beings are animal but a social one

Chief, join your friend wen me quote.

-Lord
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by symbianDON(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
the daddy might be a dog na....dogs also move at night
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by banjeezay(m): 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2017
we don hear ooo
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Nellybank(m): 4:20pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fatality... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jan 30, 2017
The dad must be a CHRONIC night crawler!

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Collins87: 4:26pm On Jan 30, 2017
Where does the Father go at night.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Sonofman89(m): 4:27pm On Jan 30, 2017
Daddy! Night crawler

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by delishpot: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
castrol180:

Human beings are animal but a social one

No, we be living things. We no class for animals grin even noun distinguish us from animals.
A person, animal, place or thing.

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by kekere1: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
abi em daddy na vimpire?

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by johnjay4u2u(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
BrutalJab:
Lol

Enlighten me on the Bubu pics
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by metallisc(m): 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

Humans are not the only social animals. The major difference between man and lesser animals is just that man is the most intelligent.

Meanwhile, the caption is misleading. Pupils and students can't be interchangeably used.

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by BrutalJab: 4:32pm On Jan 30, 2017
johnjay4u2u:

Enlighten me on the Bubu pics
That picture is old and Photoshoped
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by sheyinoni(m): 4:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
galaxy15:

hear your yourself. "Human being no be Animal" doesn't it sound odd to you. if it doesn't then that explains the statement. see what science has put in minds of people.

Then what are animals? They are wonderful made creatures as well,heavenly made infact

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
The dad is a confirmed ashewo man...but o, why do i have this feeling that op is the one that wrote that.
I have same feeling.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Ugomajority: 5:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
That student needs counseling. This is nt a joke. I think his dad has being doing something at night n he may hv misunderstood his dad mission IF it's a good one anyway.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by guychidile: 5:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
so person no get freedom to patrol his house again..,or shebi person go find visa before going round his house..,NA waoo.!
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by slap1(m): 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
The dad is a confirmed ashewo man...but o, why do i have this feeling that op is the one that wrote that.

It's not a feeling; it's a fact!
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Nickymezor(f): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
LOL
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by paulGrundy(m): 5:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

Humans are not the only social animals. The major difference between man and lesser animals is just that man is the most intelligent.

Meanwhile, the caption is misleading. Pupils and students can't be interchangeably used.

That's a lie, some animals are more intelligent than man, e.g eagle. The differences are: man has a culture, other animals do not, man has an S-shaped vertebrae, other animals do not.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by edey2real: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2017
galaxy15:

I could see that you didn't understand the point I made.
I was just been sarcastic. It was because of people like you that I used "lol" at the end of it.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
galaxy15:

No mind them. I wonder why God created ANIMALS differently and HUMAN specifically made after His image
When they say such things even for school, I no dey answer.

Animals know themselves undecided
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
That girl needs to be probed shocked She no de sleep grin

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by kabrud: 6:00pm On Jan 30, 2017
paulGrundy:

That's a lie, some animals are more intelligent than man, e.g eagle. The differences are: man has a culture, other animals do not, man has an S-shaped vertebrae, other animals do not.

Eagle more intelligent than man? Are u okay?
Well, there is no animal as intelligent as man on planet Earth, though eagle is evidently more intelligent than "some men".
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by paulGrundy(m): 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

Eagle more intelligent than man? Are u okay?
Well, there is no animal as intelligent as man on planet Earth, though eagle is evidently more intelligent than "some men".

http://www.treehugger.com/natural-sciences/7-animals-way-smarter-than-us.html
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Gloreeyah(f): 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History: When Black Men Ruled The World / OAU Female Student In Batman Outfit (Photo) / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.