Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,357 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer (69196 Views)

12 Animals That Can Stay Without Food For A Long Time / I Caught A Co-Teacher Eating From A Pupil's Lunchbox / My Diagram Vs What A Pupil Drew (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Icon79(m): 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
MarkGeraldo:
Maybe his father na Vigilante head for them area grin

Or an OPC member cheesy

O pari

1 Like

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by kabrud: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
paulGrundy:

http://www.treehugger.com/natural-sciences/7-animals-way-smarter-than-us.html

Not really seen how adaptive features for the survival of some animals equates being more intelligent than a man. That a pigeon can travel back home without guide means that it is more intelligent than a man? Apart from that, what else? Or because ants create space for ventilation means that they are more intelligent than a man? Hmm. If because a dog's sense of smell is higher than that of a man directly translates to being more intelligent than man, then it should as well be more intelligent than an eagle even though the eagle's sense of sight is more developed.
Bro, what distinguishes man from other animals is that he is so intelligent to invent a means of making up for what he lacks by nature. A man may not be able to navigate homeward from a long distance, but he has invented a means of doing that perfectly. Apart from that, he has been able to intelligently exploit several aspects of nature. Eg, man has no wings, but he travel by air, he has no gills but he can go to the bottom of the sea if the need arises, just name it. So, a single adaptive feature cannot be used as a basis for intelligence.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by paulGrundy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

Not really seen how adaptive features for the survival of some animals equates being more intelligent than a man. That a pigeon can travel back home without guide means that it is more intelligent than a man? Apart from that, what else? Or because ants create space for ventilation means that they are more intelligent than a man? Hmm. If because a dog's sense of smell is higher than that of a man directly translates to being more intelligent than man, then it should as well be more intelligent than an eagle even though the eagle's sense of sight is more developed.
Bro, what distinguishes man from other animals is that he is so intelligent to invent a means of making up for what he lacks by nature. A man may not be able to navigate homeward from a long distance, but he has invented a means of doing that perfectly. Apart from that, he has been able to intelligently exploit several aspects of nature. Eg, man has no wings, but he travel by air, he has no gills but he can go to the bottom of the sea if the need arises, just name it. So, a single adaptive feature cannot be used as a basis for intelligence.

You left out Elephants, both man and Elephants have a brain and memory, but unlike Man, an Elephant Never forgets.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by kabrud: 6:51pm On Jan 30, 2017
paulGrundy:

You left out Elephants, both man and Elephants have a brain and memory, but unlike Man, an Elephant Never forgets.

U are not getting the point. Okay, the elephant has a very good memory, then what else? The difference is that, man's memory may be short, but he has deviced a means of storing information not only for his consumption, but even for the unborn generations for references. With its memory, when the elephant dies, even its immediate offsprings do not stand to benefit a bit from what it has stored.
Besides, there is no animal without memory, cos even the pigeon that was able to find its way back home put the best of its memory to use.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by dsocioemmy(m): 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
Fake!!!!!!! That pupil CANNOT categorise his/her dad among animals. Haba make una fear God o
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by castrol180(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2017
galaxy15:
may be you are but not me. science sh!t
O'boy, what distinguished you from the whales?
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by sonnie10: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
The fourth should be DSS
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by gud4dbest(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
kabrud:

Humans are not the only social animals. The major difference between man and lesser animals is just that man is the most intelligent.

Meanwhile, the caption is misleading. Pupils and students can't be interchangeably used.

why d tussle?Human beings are animals by science and it exist so @ that perspective! By higher knowledge man is no animal!
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by no1madman(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Daddy penixxx
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by ComputerSeller: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2017
Lastpharoah33:
For daddy mind.. .. Junior Don sleep nah, make we jonse small grin
Smiles...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Emassive(m): 9:34pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yes you are a social animal.. block head
castrol180:

Human beings are animal but a social one
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by castrol180(m): 11:14pm On Jan 30, 2017
Emassive:
Yes you are a social animal.. block head

are u in any way better than queenie?

my 1 &1/2 year rott
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by VastFinder: 4:24am On Jan 31, 2017

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by galadima77(m): 5:13am On Jan 31, 2017
Who else thinks the mother is behind this
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by sulakishop(m): 7:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Children hardly lie!

2 Likes

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by galaxy15(m): 9:52am On Jan 31, 2017
LordAdam7:

Sssss! Wehyou!

You need to replace that pupil in Primary abi Nursery school.

Just look at what a supposed adult typed and we wonder why unemployment rate is high!

Chief, join your friend wen me quote.

-Lord

hmmm. If a small boy walked up to you and called you animal I believe your reaction will beat to let hell loose. There you go you're an animal, I just stated to you what you believe so be cool.

meanwhile seems you just got a Job with N-power that's why you can talk of unemployment rate. when you were unemployed, you know how you were ~just saying~
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by LordAdam7: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2017
galaxy15:

hmmm. If a small boy walked up to you and called you animal I believe your reaction will beat to let hell loose. There you go you're an animal, I just stated to you what you believe so be cool.

meanwhile seems you just got a Job with N-power that's why you can talk of unemployment rate. when you were unemployed, you know how you were ~just saying~

All humans are animals. There is nothing to be emotional about.

Your comeback is weak. I'll let this fly because you are too fragile for being emotional about the fact that humans are animals. You sound like a tween. Can't exchange words with one. I'm supposed to be the adult here.

Have a nice day.

-Lord
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by galaxy15(m): 9:57am On Jan 31, 2017
edey2real:

I could see that you didn't understand the point I made.
I was just been sarcastic. It was because of people like you that I used "lol" at the end of it.

I get. but just needed to let that out. a lot of people think they're animals because of what science has taught them and hence they behave like one
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by galaxy15(m): 10:00am On Jan 31, 2017
LordAdam7:

All humans are animals. There is nothing to be emotional about.

Your comeback is weak. I'll let this fly because you are too fragile for being emotional about the fact that humans are animals. You sound like a tween. Can't exchange words with one. I'm supposed to be the adult here.

Have a nice day.

-Lord
one question for you. and your reply will say it all

ARE YOU AN ANIMAL?
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by LordAdam7: 11:19am On Jan 31, 2017
galaxy15:

one question for you. and your reply will say it all

ARE YOU AN ANIMAL?

Yes.

And if you are not one, then you aren't human. There is no educated person worth his/her salt who'll agree with you that humans are not animals.

-Lord
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Emassive(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Obviously you are deranged
castrol180:

are u in any way better than queenie?

my 1 &1/2 year rott
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by castrol180(m): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Emassive:
Obviously you are deranged

You are mentally reta rded for you not to have known you and the aquatic animal (whale) indeed share the same level of intelligence, even I doubt if the whale is not so much intelligent and smarter than you do...if need be you could branch the next available psycho shop to check your I.Q. you psychopath.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by galaxy15(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
LordAdam7:

Yes.

And if you are not one, then you aren't human. There is no educated person worth his/her salt who'll agree with you that humans are not animals.

-Lord

That says it all. I can't waste my time trying to enlighten an ANIMAL. Humans are easier to communicate with.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by LordAdam7: 2:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
galaxy15:

That says it all. I can't waste my time trying to enlighten an ANIMAL. Humans are easier to communicate with.

Your IQ is lower than sea level and you're talking about enlightening an ANIMAL.

Humans like other animals are taught to recognize voices and patterns.

It's a shame that people as stu*** as you are actually exist and are wasting scarce Oxygen that are actually meant for rational-thinking human beings. If I ask you to give me one single academic paper that proves your point that humans aren't animals, you'd start typing sh**.

I don't blame you really. I blame whoever was your integrated science and biology teacher. They've failed mankind.

How can you come on a public forum and say humans are not animals and stick to your gun after being corrected?

What university did you graduate from? If you're not yet in one, what secondary school did you finish from?

People as foo**** as you are should be kept in solitary confinement. You might actually have a mental disorder.

-Lord
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by LordAdam7: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
castrol180:

You are mentally reta rded for you not to have known you and the aquatic animal (whale) indeed share the same level of intelligence, even I doubt if the whale is not so much intelligent and smarter than you do...if need be you could branch the next available psycho shop to check your I.Q. you psychopath.

It's amazing that people as fooli** as these people actually exist.

I mean I've read about them, but to come across them online validates the statement that many are M*D but few are roaming.

-Lord
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by galaxy15(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
LordAdam7:

Your IQ is lower than sea level and you're talking about enlightening an ANIMAL.

Humans like other animals are taught to recognize voices and patterns.

It's a shame that people as stu*** as you are actually exist and are wasting scarce Oxygen that are actually meant for rational-thinking human beings. If I ask you to give me one single academic paper that proves your point that humans aren't animals, you'd start typing sh**.

I don't blame you really. I blame whoever was your integrated science and biology teacher. They've failed mankind.

How can you come on a public forum and say humans are not animals and stick to your gun after being corrected?

What university did you graduate from? If you're not yet in one, what secondary school did you finish from?

People as foo**** as you are should be kept in solitary confinement. You might actually have a mental disorder.

-Lord
An animal will not feel bad when called an animal. so why are you proving otherwise. You see yourself now. I think scientists are yet to discover you to upload their catalogue of Animals and place you in your right taxon. A dog is easier to train than you. You called yourself Animal not me so what's your problem. I just hope you don't teach those close to you to be animals coz we need less of your kind in the world. your economic importance is causing nuisance to the society.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by LordAdam7: 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
galaxy15:

An animal will not feel bad when called an animal. so why are you proving otherwise. You see yourself now. I think scientists are yet to discover you to upload their catalogue of Animals and place you in your right taxon. A dog is easier to train than you. You called yourself Animal not me so what's your problem. I just hope you don't teach those close to you to be animals coz we need less of your kind in the world. your economic importance is causing nuisance to the society.

Gawd! You suck at being a troll.

-Lord
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Emassive(m): 1:24pm On Feb 07, 2017
See where your life suffers the most. You already see yourself as an animal. This is too bad
castrol180:

Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by castrol180(m): 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2017
Emassive:
See where your life suffers the most. You already see yourself as an animal. This is too bad

This guy emassive should be insane o, why still quoting this when you know the theory or are you not using your head? The fact that you can stand upright does not differentiate you from animals. You have your physiological make up and anatomy while the lower animals have theirs...the fact remains that you are a social animal.
Re: A Pupil Was Asked To Name 3 Animals That Move At Night. See The Answer by Emassive(m): 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2017
The evolution is nonsense sir. Am not a social animal and neither are you.
castrol180:

This guy emassive should be insane o, why still quoting this when you know the theory or are you not using your head? The fact that you can stand upright does not differentiate you from animals. You have your physiological make up and anatomy while the lower animals have theirs...the fact remains that you are a social animal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

History: When Black Men Ruled The World / OAU Female Student In Batman Outfit (Photo) / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.