Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,771 members, 7,955,944 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

"They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook (73100 Views)

How My Friend Tried Raping Me After Initially Being Extremely Nice - Lady / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by ogasman(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2017
give me your address
Hot males are around my zone
lemme hook you up with hot rapists
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Crex007(m): 6:39pm On Jan 30, 2017
BrainnewsNg:

Really?

So small d**ks gives women pleasure?
no .......cucumber does
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by joshy4SK(m): 6:41pm On Jan 30, 2017
nightingalee:
... This is a parody, merely for attention, likes, and little else.
True,,
Facebook is the home for d fakes and attention seekers.
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by SIRmanjar(m): 8:43pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Mtchew!!! This is stupid!
Can u imagine d stupid lady sha..a lady gloryfing rape..mayb she jam one minute men,hadid bin she jam horse power niggaz she for no get mouth talk.
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Jay542(m): 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sandydayziz:
Mtchew!!! This is stupid!
But she juss expressed herself.
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Sandydayziz(f): 10:02pm On Jan 30, 2017
Jay542:

But she juss expressed herself.

Good for her then undecided
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Icon79(m): 12:52am On Jan 31, 2017
Sandydayziz:

Good for her then undecided

Truth be told, most girls can go all night long. So I am totally not surprised that she enjoyed it. They were probably many but gentle.

I had a few experiences back in high school. There was a time, three of us slept with one girl and we all took turns with her. I went 3 rounds....my guys went two round each, but she was still asking for me. She didn't even wanna let us leave in the morning...she kept saying "you know we haven't done anything". Direct quote.

This is true story o. I ain't kidding you guys. From that day, I doffed my hat to Delta girls.
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by wizkidblogger(f): 5:24am On Jan 31, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!
But this pictures keeps bothering my heart.

Na ode you be.

Look at the first picture very well and see if the mirror side of the pix is same wt the other 2 photos. Mtchew
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by iamrealdeji(m): 7:51am On Jan 31, 2017
Azil:
Some women just want a 'Christian grey' in their lives but are too afraid to say so ( don't blame them though, Some guys know nothing).

She's got a fetish, Dominance, torture and the likes. However, posting that online just made her unwittingly endorse rape.
its hightime you girls start confessing you like it when you get raped. stop acting like you don't enjoy it
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 31, 2017
iamrealdeji:
its hightime you girls start confessing you like it when you get raped. stop acting like you don't enjoy it

Yet another simpleton.

Alright. Talk to the females in your family and report back.

1 Like

Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by vicadex07(m): 7:27am On Feb 16, 2017
zieraw2005:
Yes na!!!
But this pictures keeps bothering my heart.

Why?
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by Quado21: 8:42pm On Sep 03, 2019
princeemmma:
abi you dey craze niii, did you just said enjoying it??
Re: "They Tried Raping Me, But I Enjoyed It" - Lady Says On Facebook by WORLDFRED: 9:17pm On Jun 26, 2022
O sister u need jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zubairu, Student Buys Nihat, 16-Year-Old Girlfriend A Benz And iPhone X Max / #3Billion Engagement Ring, This Is What It Looks Like(Photos) / Sex doll that look like Nigerian babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.