Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen (1428 Views)

Lady Stabs Lover To Death With Fork After She Finds Another Lady With Him / Woman And Her Pastor Lover To Die By Hanging For Killing Husband (Photos) / Jealous Lady Stabs Her Younger Lover To Death In Ajegunle (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen by emvico(m): 8:54am On Jan 30, 2017
A Married Woman Living Around Council B/Stop of ISHERI -LaGoS State Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And Meet Her UnTimely Death.
According to her husband(A Police Officer From KANo State) "I Came Back Last Week From KaNo State To Visit My Family Last Week Two Week, But I Never Knew That My Wife Has A Secret Affair With Another Man. I Left Here (LaGoS State) On Tuesday Morning And SomeOne Called Me That Same Day In The Evening Asking if i knew the owner of the line he was calling me with, i said yes that she is my wife. he said come to so and so hotel now. but i told him that i am in kano state that i can't come to that place now. that was when he disclose everything to me, tell me that a man brought her to the hotel and used her. after that, she started coughing blood. then she fell down and died. when the man who brought her to the hotel saw that she has died, he wanted to run away but someone had already informed us about it, so we got him arrested''. he told the church elders that visited him
Re: A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen by emvico(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2017
too many bad news this days. R.I.P To Her. I Wish Other Women Learn From This
Re: A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen by EpicMaurice(m): 9:11am On Jan 30, 2017
how true is this info
Re: A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:13am On Jan 30, 2017
she died while on active service, no remorse.
Re: A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen by emvico(m): 9:28am On Jan 30, 2017
EpicMaurice:
how true is this info
The Woman Is Our Church Member
Re: A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen by emvico(m): 9:29am On Jan 30, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
she died while on active service, no remorse.
HAHAHA. Make The Husband No Hear This One O
Re: A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:30am On Jan 30, 2017
emvico:
HAHAHA. Make The Husband No Hear This One O
himself know say Na truth.

1 Like

Re: A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen by johnpaulo(m): 9:50am On Jan 30, 2017
Why is it that some people drive joy in sleeping with another people's wife's,when there is a lot free young lady out there seeking for attention.RIP dead!
Re: A Married Woman Followed Her Lover To A Hotel And This Thing Happen by emvico(m): 10:45am On Jan 30, 2017
johnpaulo:
Why is it that some people drive joy in sleeping with another people's wife's,when there is a lot free young lady out there seeking for attention.RIP dead!
and why do some married women also derive joy in sleeping with other men instead of telling their husband to drink herb so that both of them can enjoy their sex life?

(1) (Reply)

Tree Burnt Itself Yesterday Night In Badagry Lagos (pix) / I Don't Kidnap Women, Don't Collect N5million Ransom - Evans Blasts An Accuser / Beware Of People; The World Is Wicked. ..pics..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.