Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,187 members, 7,822,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With (1378 Views)

Lady Cuts Off Hubby's joystick After Trying To Rape Her In Front Of their Kids / Wife Slices Husband joystick, Cooks Noodles With It And Serves Him / Not Again! Wife Cuts Off Hubby's Peen, See What She Did With It. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With by NEROSKY(m): 4:01pm On Jan 30, 2017
Story as shared by Twitter user @Whitney_Beryl:
A wife has cut off her husbands apparatus, cooked it with noodles and posted it on snapchat after she caught him banging the house help

See more details + Photos here http://theoryofpost.com/wife-cuts-off-hubbys-peencooks-noodles-with-it-after-catching-him-in-bed-with-housemaid/

Re: Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With by NEROSKY(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
nobi joke o
Re: Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With by Rosella1: 11:49pm On Jan 30, 2017
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!
Re: Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With by oldfoolnigger(m): 12:29am On Jan 31, 2017
She must be a cannibal but,i dont believe this sha
Re: Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With by dtruth50: 2:25am On Jan 31, 2017
is it a joke or for real?
Re: Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With by Nobody: 2:55am On Jan 31, 2017
House help... but they're white

lalasticlala another topic with false information grin
Re: Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With by GodsLastBorn: 10:08am On Jan 31, 2017
what?! he better come up with the most cruel and innovative retaliation that will make any human tremble when they hear how he retaliated. She doesn't deserve death if this is a movie, he will heal, monitor her movement kidnap her, tie her up and cook and roast her pussssi and nipple with firewood or gas cooker while she's a live and cut it out but in a way that she should die and then cut off both hands from the wrists and leave her two eyes for her to see how it feels. Cutting a man's dikk for what? are you the creator of the dikk?! I wish a mofo would try. Wild women cutting dikk everyday and nothing has been done about it.
Re: Wife Cuts Off Hubby’s Pen!s,cooks Noodles With It After Catching Him In Bed With by lalasticlala(m): 10:45am On Jan 31, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

2 Likes

(1)

My Brother's Young Wife, Wants Some Of Me..help! / Must I Attend Her Birthday Party? / Who Else Did Mummy And Daddy Play When Day Were Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.