Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Between Her Body Or Her Heart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Her Body Or Her Heart (793 Views)

Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / Which Lady Would You Prefer, The Kim K Body Or The Riri Body (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Her Body Or Her Heart by Kinghenreey: 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2017
Sometimes guys can be so confused as to what they want especially when they cannot have it all. I remember when I was in University, I used to have this female friend of mine. She was clearly into me. She likes spending her time with me, chat with me, and even come and sleep over in my house. BUT then, her body belongs to her boyfriend. However, her heart was always mine. Her boyfriend even knew this. But me, I was not happy. I was hoping the whole thing would be different and I would have the body instead. But then after I finished school, precisely during my service year, I met another lady. This time her body was completely mine, But I didn't have access to her heart as it was completely given to her boyfriend. Well, I thought this is what I ve always wanted back in school then, but then I started feeling angry again. I couldn't see anything special in the body especially when the Whole heart is with someone else. That s why I want to ask;
If you are to take one, which would you rather go for?
Her body or her Heart?
Re: Between Her Body Or Her Heart by dralemania: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2017
Mehnnn I think body go do for me o.
who heart help. heart is a fickle thing. she could give it out to another person any time. wetin go now be my gain

1 Like

Re: Between Her Body Or Her Heart by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2017
I will go for the heart.
Re: Between Her Body Or Her Heart by GoldenJAT(m): 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2017
the BODY and d HEART.i knw wetin i want.
Re: Between Her Body Or Her Heart by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Non her kitten jare grin
Re: Between Her Body Or Her Heart by Kinghenreey: 7:04pm On Jan 30, 2017
GoldenJAT:
the BODY and d HEART.i knw wetin i want.
Which will you prefer in a situation where you cannot have both?
Re: Between Her Body Or Her Heart by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 30, 2017
The heart biko

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Reaction If You Get This Alert / Video Of Edo Corper Promising His Male Underage Students Palm Wine To Flex / Discreet Fun Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.