Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,022 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands (1547 Views)

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Is bustyhelen Nairalands most boobylicious lady?? / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by eejo(m): 11:33pm On Dec 01, 2009
my babe always attack my female friends and accuse me of sleeping with them am always faithful to her but she refuses to listen to me i love having female friends what should i do more ever am a medical personel that treat a lot of people daily should i end the relationship now people of narialand help me out
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by Czarskit(m): 12:32am On Dec 02, 2009
eejo:

my babe always attack my female friends and accuse me of sleeping with them am always faithful to her but she refuses to listen to me i love having female friends what should i do more ever a[b]m a medical personel that treat a lot of people daily[/b] should i end the relationship now people of narialand help me out

U need to treat yourself immediately! ! ! smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by mamagee3(f): 12:48am On Dec 02, 2009
Dump her already. angry
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by echobee(f): 7:46am On Dec 02, 2009
u have to minimise ur female friends,because she does not like it. u too put ur self in her shoes

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by SisiKill1: 7:59am On Dec 02, 2009
Minimize his female friends? Puh-lease! I mean who will be next. . .Minimize his interactions with his sisters and female cousins? Then his mother, grand mother and aunts? Then it will be some random girl on the streets whom he mistakenly glanced at.

Don't you see that the problem isn't him, it's her. There are some women who can't stand any woman no matter who they are, around their boyfriends/husbands. There's a high self esteem chip missing in 'em which makes them easily intimidated by other woman. A friend of mine once got himself one of them and he knew no peace until he kicked her to the curb. . .and we all lived happily ever after. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by 190: 9:00am On Dec 02, 2009
and yet another GF thread again

Im so scared~
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by maxtum(m): 9:36am On Dec 02, 2009
F**k all your female friends then and find out wetin she go cum do.Chikena!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by chicah(f): 10:44am On Dec 02, 2009
echo- bee:

u have to minimise your female friends,because she does not like it. u too put your self in her shoes
EXACTLY!!! imagine if she has many guys around her that she calls ''friends'' hw will ya feel? cool
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2009
i think you should explain to her that it is just work, every man has to work
with another woman in his life undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 02, 2009
Eejo, without knowing the sort of relationship you have with these females, or your past history with them, it's all too easy to assume your girlfriend is over reacting. If you've always been straight with her, and have never encouraged these women, then the problem's your girlfriend, not yourself.

If on the other hand, you encourage these women, and bask in female adoration, have been a bit of a "free man" in the past, then I'd say your girlfriend's fears are well founded.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by Nobody: 7:09pm On Dec 02, 2009
@poster
your gf is insecure and jealous. she needs to get help in some ways before it gets out of hand.
you also have to understand that some women view other women near their men as ENEMIES/COMPETITION.

so if she is not going to see eye to eye on that one you will either have to loose the gf or loose your friends. . . . . . . . . the choice is yours.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by Princek12(m): 2:42am On Dec 03, 2009
since she is already attacking you for cheating with your other girlfriends while being faithful to your girlfriend, you might as well phuck your other girlfriends. At least you will have nothing to lose.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by Zikyke(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2014
She luvs u dt y.protecting wht she has#
Re: My Girlfriend Is Killing Me Help Me Nairalands by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 25, 2014
ur girlfriend is killing u...or....ur d one killing urself....wich 1? Cus from d looks of it seems it's d latter

get rid of d b.i.t.ch

(1) (Reply)

Staying As A Virgin Before Marriage. Greatest Commandment In The Bible? / I Don’t Believe In Divorce – Genevieve Nnaji / The Problems With Guys:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.