Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,693 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today (29549 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by henrimoto(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2017
justi4jesu:
Happy Birthday Ma...Forever young. kiss
@ 'The Elegant Stallion' Happy Birthday to you ma. May the remaining days of your years on planet earth be filled with good health and happiness.

Thank you for giving us those simple, beautiful and meaningful songs back then. Those songs of yours bring up good and past memories that gladdens the heart.

Happy Birthday ma!
Lolz.

Once upon a time.......#Whengrandmawasabae
Lolz
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by browniex: 8:43am On Jan 31, 2017
Still beautiful and regal,happy birthday madam,can't forget your days in nollywood, you are one of the reasons I got hooked to nigerian movies then.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by buchilino(m): 8:43am On Jan 31, 2017
tintingz:
Pretty Igbo girl(now mama) just like Chidinma. wink

Happy birthday ma, love your songs those days.

DOES DAT MEAN U DON'T LIKE HER SONGS ANYMORE.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by CallMeNJay: 8:48am On Jan 31, 2017
HBD ma
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by neonly: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2017
I blame buhari dis morning
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by MrHighSea: 8:49am On Jan 31, 2017
Brains with natural beauty

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by janejive(f): 8:50am On Jan 31, 2017
Very beautiful
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by nbright: 8:53am On Jan 31, 2017
Strong and elegant woman.... She's fiercely independent. Doesn't depend on men for money, she makes her own money.... If she calls herself a feminist, I won't argue with her, unlike the chewing gum girls that abound in Nairaland angry angry angry
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by babajeje123(m): 8:54am On Jan 31, 2017
xreal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UV4odgruPz4

and that song of hers is so emotional.

Happy Birthday Ma.

I'm shedding tears of love as I'm listening to this right now!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Gbemini(m): 9:00am On Jan 31, 2017
I so much respect this woman,u like other Nigerian female artist that show thier unclothedness to gain popularity.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by MrBONE2(m): 9:01am On Jan 31, 2017
Blurryface:
Sweet MILF a.k.a Agadi ekwe nka a.k.a old mama youngie grin
grin grin grin So hilarious
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by wink2015(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2017
I dedicate this American Burger and this lovely Puppy to "Onyeka Onwenu"

Happy Birthday "Elegant Stallion"

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by golddust6000(m): 9:02am On Jan 31, 2017
She look like chimamanda Ngozi adichie when she was young.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Sparklettunes1: 9:05am On Jan 31, 2017
happy birthday ma
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by IamThrive(m): 9:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Happy Birthday, the Lady with the golden voice
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by hucienda: 9:13am On Jan 31, 2017
The Elegant Stallion!

Happy Birthday Ma'am.

Bless you.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Enyimbamercedes: 9:15am On Jan 31, 2017
I don't know whose idea it was to call her Elegant Stallion. A stallion is an uncastrated adult male horse!!! I guess elegant Mare doesn't sound good...
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by kcoby(m): 9:16am On Jan 31, 2017
Hbd ma
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by menkas(m): 9:19am On Jan 31, 2017
beautiful aunty more years of celebration God bless u i love u model iconic i thank God that u are a nigerian long live our priceless Queen
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by wink2015(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2017
Lovely M.I.L.F!

Nigeria media use to call her "Elegant Stallion"

Onyeka Onwenu seems to be private about her man, children and familyhood.

You hardly see her husband hanging around her.

Relationship stuff seems not be seen around her.

We do not know who is dating her!

Her contribution to the Nigerian music industry is commendable. She belongs to the generation of our good old singers like Sunny Okosun, Sunny Ade, Kris Okotie, Jide Obi, Felix Lebarty, Christy Essien Igbokwe, Charly Boy etc

She is also a contributor to our music association that is PMAN

She once pull force with force with Tony Okoroji of PMAN and even Charly Boy

She is from Imo state and once served in one of the federal ministry under the defunct Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Wishing her Happy Birthday!
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by FTbomb(m): 9:24am On Jan 31, 2017
somebody is not telling the truth.....even wikipedia says she's May born..

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by focus7: 9:25am On Jan 31, 2017
She still command respect, i lift my hat ma.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by guychidile: 9:26am On Jan 31, 2017
HBD ..mama o....,u are still elegant.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by mizzteejay(f): 9:29am On Jan 31, 2017
Oshey!,superb mummy,HBD ma
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by happney65: 9:31am On Jan 31, 2017
Proffdada:
As a staunch advocate for antipiracy and copyright infringement, I hope she's collecting BANK ALERTS from psquare's BANK ALERT as royalty grin

And that was why she was featured in the Video

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Bowwow11(m): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2017
happy birthday ma, may God bless ur new age
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by shestrong(f): 9:34am On Jan 31, 2017
nice
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by ufuosman(m): 9:53am On Jan 31, 2017
HBD ma, more years to you ma.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by ccffwx: 10:06am On Jan 31, 2017
Talk true, IMO women dey fine. And I mean naturally wink wink

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by rocknation62(m): 10:31am On Jan 31, 2017
And some girls will be doing BRAZILIAN hair yet dem no fine reach dis woman...Meanwhile bfr i frget,HBDLLNP grin
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Adedaniel211(m): 10:35am On Jan 31, 2017
Happy birthday ma
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by zendy: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2017
One thing I like about her is that she is one of the very few artist who kept her natural hair throughout her career

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.