Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today (29550 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu At Wesley College, Massachusetts, USA, 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Pete Edochie, Onyeka Onwenu, Genevieve Nnaji And Phyno Share Cute Photo / Aramide: "I Lost My Respect For Onyeka Onwenu After She Shunned Me At An Event" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Ike4God: 10:41am On Jan 31, 2017
more beautiful now than before. she will soon go old cos PMB government has no contract for entertainment.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by EmekaBlue(m): 11:30am On Jan 31, 2017
Correct woman...Happy Birthday mummy
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Nnemaranma(f): 12:28pm On Jan 31, 2017
Her younger days photos looks like the Chidimma we know.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
Rokia2:
Happy birthday to her. Luv her in conspiracy.
hahaha you stil remember that movie? I cry sotey water finish for my eye.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by obinna58(m): 12:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
Iyogogo
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
sisipelebe:
hahaha you stil remember that movie? I cry sotey water finish for my eye.
my dear that movie was too sorrowful.

1 Like

Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by smark61: 2:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
La click La fine woman
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by seguno2: 3:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
Young03:
She no marry?

Is that a criterion for what?
If you asked about her children, one could excuse you a bit.
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today by laudate: 1:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
wink2015:
Lovely M.I.L.F!

Nigeria media use to call her "Elegant Stallion"

Onyeka Onwenu seems to be private about her man, children and familyhood.

You hardly see her husband hanging around her.

Relationship stuff seems not be seen around her.

We do not know who is dating her!

Her contribution to the Nigerian music industry is commendable. She belongs to the generation of our good old singers like Sunny Okosun, Sunny Ade, Kris Okotie, Jide Obi, Felix Lebarty, Christy Essien Igbokwe, Charly Boy etc

She is also a contributor to our music association that is PMAN

She once pull force with force with Tony Okoroji of PMAN and even Charly Boy

She is from Imo state and once served in one of the federal ministry under the defunct Goodluck Jonathan administration.

Wishing her Happy Birthday!

Guy, do your research now. Onyeka Onwenu is one of those elegant chics that rocked the social scene in the '90s. In the past, she dated Kris Okotie the musician-turned-pastor who now heads the Household of God Church. She was devastated when he left her to marry his wife. Then she met a Yoruba guy called Ogunlende and married him. The chap was already married, when they met so she became his second wife. The guy later divorced his first wife. Onyeka has two sons for him. The first son Tijani Ogunlende is also involved in the media and entertainment industry. She was very close to the late Tyna Onwudiwe who was also a singer.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija Stars Leo And Ifu ennada As A Couple In This Adorable Photoshoot / Williams Uchemba Celebrates His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Her Birthday - Pictures / Kenny Ogungbe And Tony Okoroji Fight In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.