Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:27 AM

Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. (27808 Views)

We Released Funds For N-power January Stipend Long Ago- Min. Of Finance / Who Has Received Npower January Stipend? / Fg To Begin N-power Payment Of January Stipend From Feb 10th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by omogin(f): 7:11am On Feb 01, 2017
Nigeria is secretly being robbed of the revenue she's getting. Many federal civil servants are being owed even December salaries not to talk of January that just ended yesterday. Buhari doesn't know what is happening. His health is a big distraction.

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by WordMetrix(m): 7:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Please when will new applicants be registered?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by pajesu1(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2017
OrangeDream:
Honestly, this program is a shame.. Since June 2016, this people cannot put themselves in one piece..
Some people have not been paid December and you are here talking about January.. Nigerians and selfishness. Abeg, park well jor
those pple that are yet to get any the fault is from the state not from n-power
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by kasany(f): 7:30am On Feb 01, 2017
I have not received December stipends yet. But I know God is on my case

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Holuwashanumy: 7:31am On Feb 01, 2017
In Ondo State, some people have been paid Dec salary. But some bank refused to pay some. E.g UBA bank and others. Please tell them to pay us our money oooo. Enough of this cheating... From Akure South.

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 7:55am On Feb 01, 2017
N power?

just another disorganized scheme like the Govt itself
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by monlawal(m): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2017
xule20:

go and open file and fill the redeployment form,am under emohua...check ur npvn page to make sure ur acct number is correct then email their helpline...expect ur 60k soon,da payment is not uniform at all
i am interested in this redeployment. Where can i open this file?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by FavoredGuy: 8:04am On Feb 01, 2017
And after they will say that MMM is a scam. How many scams has this govt created to confuse the poor masses? From feeding of primary school pupils to payment of N5000 monthly to unemployment graduates and N-Power....., should I continue counting. Even NYSC members are complaining of non payment of their own stipend. In fact, the list is endless. Well let's just hope for a better days ahead but for now, the govt is like 'scamming' the people. I love Nigeria!
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by okelola1986(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Nasarawa government have hijacked it no posting no stipend for non indigene of nasarawa state, fellow Nigerian come to our rescue in nasarawa state .
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by bodmas119(m): 8:07am On Feb 01, 2017
wen coppers are yet to received dere allawee, N power kor manpower ni.

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by kayo80(m): 8:09am On Feb 01, 2017
uc4uandc:

He got alert few hours ago but the screen shot of payment says 25th Jan 2017...... Suspicious! I smell goat meat...lol

The person that said he got an alert a few hours ago is not the same person that said "I have been paid" and put a screen shot below his comment. They are two different people.

2 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 01, 2017
I think Npower organizers are even more confused than us cool
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by sweetenheskey(m): 8:41am On Feb 01, 2017
Nigeria government and promise and fail are like 5&6 mavrodi is even more faithful Dan Nigerian Nigerian government

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Orikinla1: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2017
xule20:

don't say what you don't know bro....

Don't mind the enemies of progress.

Pessimists are losers.
Optimists are winners.
~ Ekenyerengozi Michael Chima
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 01, 2017
kayo80:

The person that said he got an alert a few hours ago is not the same person that said "I have been paid" and put a screen shot below his comment. They are two different people.
don't mind him, good morning! I just ignored him

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Teawhy2011: 8:49am On Feb 01, 2017
Any hope for second batch list?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 01, 2017
monlawal:
i am interested in this redeployment. Where can i open this file?
I did mine in emohua,edu board before emohua LGA... different states with different protocol the truth is some top officials want to hijack this scheme within the state because fg have released the fund eg Lagos is yet to pay!
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by akandi4u(m): 8:50am On Feb 01, 2017
Many of the participants have being paid Dec and Jan. If you haven't received your stipend, it means that certain information you provided were not correct. Go and update your bank details on the website or kindly send an email to the support team, the will get back to you.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 01, 2017
akandi4u:
Many of the participants have being paid Dec and Jan. If you haven't received your stipend, it means that certain information you provided were not correct. Go and update your bank details on the website or kindly send an email to the support team, the will get back to you.
they are just pessimistic bro,a friend was complaining that they no alert bla bla and we're under same lga. always beep my phone I got tired and asked for his login details,only to find out that this Mr only filled his bvn number and no account details...secondly the payment comes in batches,if ovia east LGA in Edo get paid mine comes 2-3days after!
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 01, 2017
u people and money. i havent seen any one create a thread on their Npower teaching experience, its always a thread on "have you been paid your stipends?" so i ask again, are people actually getting paid for doing nothing?

1 Like

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by pussypounder(m): 9:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Can I still register for this Npower shit?
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by greggng: 10:32am On Feb 01, 2017
pussypounder:
Can I still register for this Npower shit?

No cos you will get poo

3 Likes

Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Semper247(m): 11:59am On Feb 01, 2017
Shorpe:
Dhis shii na scam.... Fed Gov still dey owe me Dec Stipend sef... Mtcheew

If it is scam, why did u apply?

Ingrate!
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by K08(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Copied

We are aware of your plight of unpaid December and January stipend. We will credit every verified volunteers account soon. And when we say SOON,we mean that no verified volunteers will be left without been paid(except Lagos state and Anambra state which will only be paid january stipend)latest by 10th of February. Thank you for believing in N power.

Souce: Laolu Akande SSA to the VP on media.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by jaydee87(m): 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
OrangeDream:
Honestly, this program is a shame.. Since June 2016, this people cannot put themselves in one piece..
Some people have not been paid December and you are here talking about January.. Nigerians and selfishness. Abeg, park well jor
seriously I Dont know why U not happy with the program, we need to start seeing good in the government strives to make a better Nigeria but like you said most of us are just greedy...
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by jaydee87(m): 12:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
prettyboi1989:
u people and money. i havent seen any one create a thread on their Npower teaching experience, its always a thread on "have you been paid your stipends?" so i ask again, are people actually getting paid for doing nothing?
my brother I tire nobody down start work oh but they are here complaining about unpaid salary how nah..
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by jaydee87(m): 12:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Instead of the beneficiaries to tell us about how they intend to make the experience worthwhile and impact the younger generations they are here complaining about unpaid salary when they have not even started working. when will we learn to be plain and truthful to ourselves in this country. my generation is even more corrupt than the so called corrupt leaders.
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
jaydee87:
my brother I tire nobody down start work oh but they are here complaining about unpaid salary how nah..
lol nawa for dem
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by jaydee87(m): 12:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
honestivo:

pls npower try to bring uniformity and transparency into this program how come some ppl have not receive dec and they have started paying jan.mean while i was posted to where i will 5k as tp daily (rivers s)
am sorry to say but I Dont believe you how will you use 5k for transport a day bros U dey travel. abeg no dey Bobo us...
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
jaydee87:
Instead of the beneficiaries to tell us about how they intend to make the experience worthwhile and impact the younger generations they are here complaining about unpaid salary when they have not even started working. when will we learn to be plain and truthful to ourselves in this country. my generation is even more corrupt than the so called corrupt leaders.
lol u made a point there. m sure many will abscond when they are mandated to actually start teaching before getting paid
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
jaydee87:
am sorry to say but I Dont believe you how will you use 5k for transport a day bros U dey travel. abeg no dey Bobo us...
lol 5k, serious bobo
Re: Alert! Has Anyone Received His/her N-POWER January Stipend. by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:50pm On Feb 01, 2017
uc4uandc:

He got alert few hours ago but the screen shot of payment says 25th Jan 2017...... Suspicious! I smell goat meat...lol

LOL you quote the wrong person... go and check who post that screen and who said he got his own few hours ago they are 2 different people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Recruitment: FRSC Summary Page Resolved / First City Monument Bank Plc Is Recruiting! / I Just Got A Banking Job But Age Falsification Is Standing In My Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.