Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,145 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? (1522 Views)

When A Dullard Want To Date The Miss Department / Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? / Can You Allow A Native Doctor To Predict Your Future Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by Raymond247(m): 7:57am On Dec 02, 2009
There is this beautiful girl in my school, she very pretty, and we've been hanging out for the past 2 weeks, then i requested for her address behold when i got there i saw people sitting on a long couch, it was as if they where waiting on someone, then i asked one of them about the girl then someone shouted her name she came out and saw me, the place looks terifying, is this where u leave? She said yes, my dad is a native doctor and this people u see here came to see my dad. Since then i have not been able to pay her a visit because am scared of anything native doctor, do i continue with such relationship? Or wont there be any spiritual consequencies?
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by 190: 9:01am On Dec 02, 2009
i dont know why people would see Fire and still run towards it

anyway try and when the consequences come out

please let me know personally b4 spilling it 2 nairaland

so i can officially laugh u
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by whitelexi(m): 9:02am On Dec 02, 2009
No can do

Thank u very much!
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by rhymz(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2009
Hahahahahahaha, dis is funny as hell,U dey fear? Try make d chic vex make she show U how not to 4ck Up.
Seriously,dis Ur story just opened my eyes to what happened to a relative of mine whose Dad is a very strong Dibia in Imo State.She was goin out with this man until she got pregnant,the day the lady put to bed a baby boy,Arthur who is abt 11yrz now and in a boarding Sch, the man disappeared for no reason till date.who knows whether na bcoz of Ur fearz, hehehehe
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by rhymz(m): 10:21am On Dec 02, 2009
Hahahahahahaha, dis is funny as hell,U dey fear? Try make d chic vex make she show U how not to 4ck Up.
Seriously,dis Ur story just opened my eyes to what happened to a relative of mine whose Dad is a very strong Dibia in Imo State.She was goin out with this man until she got pregnant,the day the lady put to bed a baby boy,Arthur who is abt 11yrz now and in a boarding Sch, the man disappeared for no reason till date.who knows whether na bcoz of Ur fearz, hehehehe
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by MissyB1(m): 10:25am On Dec 02, 2009
What connection has Light with Darkness? undecided
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by Dark1(m): 10:29am On Dec 02, 2009
@ OP: God save u, should u ever break her heart! lipsrsealed
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by MissyB1(m): 10:34am On Dec 02, 2009
Lmao!! 4 real!!
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by Ben13: 10:40am On Dec 02, 2009
Nope! I dare not!
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by Nobody: 10:45am On Dec 02, 2009
blood of jesus!!!!
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by pinkylady1(f): 10:54am On Dec 02, 2009
lmfao, na so u guys dey fear reach grin grin
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 02, 2009
Raymond247:

There is this beautiful girl in my school, she very pretty, and we've been hanging out for the past 2 weeks, then i requested for her address behold when i got there i saw people sitting on a long couch, it was as if they where waiting on someone, then i asked one of them about the girl then someone shouted her name she came out and saw me, the place looks terifying, is this where u leave? She said yes, my dad is a native doctor and this people u see here came to see my dad. Since then i have not been able to pay her a visit because am scared of anything native doctor, do i continue with such relationship? Or wont there be any spiritual consequencies?
if you truly love her you will go ahead with the relationship grin remember the phase
" I will die for you" grin
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 02, 2009
At the risk of coming across as judgemental, I wouldn't date the daughter of a Sangoma.

It's hard enough with just a regular father, who may be very strict, and have a lot of influence over his daughter, and who she dates and ultimately marries.
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by steve49ja(m): 11:20am On Dec 02, 2009
Are you kidding me? Oboy run make ya leg de nack ya head.
If you see her, just smile and run away cheesy

Except you be yahoo boy thats the only way youll benefit.
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by echobee(f): 11:37am On Dec 02, 2009
na true talk,wear spike shoe make u take off
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 02, 2009
pinky lady:

lmfao, na so u guys dey fear reach grin grin
Why they no go fear whn he don go carry wetin pass am?
@ Poster
Since u said in ur post that u were only hanging out and not ddating,just continue with the friendship and not relationship ooooooo.Just make it platonic no string atttached.
And hence forth pls try ur best not to go to her house again.U can always meet somewhere else cos the moment you begin to show face regularly,the father may be interested in you oooo.Don t show her any sign that u dont like her place as well.
Finally pray that God to erase any feelings she might hv for u ooooo
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by tanimz(f): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
LOL!!!! OMG, ROTFLMAO!!!!

Continue, if she loves you she wont hurt you. Its even when you leave her that she would hurt u with the juju.
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by snowdrops(m): 4:30pm On Dec 02, 2009
do a usain bolt bro
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by tanimz(f): 4:34pm On Dec 02, 2009
snowdrops:

do a usain bolt bro

Why you dey encourage d guy to run? He no 'man- enough'?
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by foyeks2001(f): 4:38pm On Dec 02, 2009
wahala dey
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by foyeks2001(f): 4:41pm On Dec 02, 2009
run for ur life
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by tanimz(f): 4:43pm On Dec 02, 2009
People are so prejudiced!! angry angry angry angry

Are all juju priests wicked When you people change?
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by snowdrops(m): 5:07pm On Dec 02, 2009
tanimz:

Agreed. Not.
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
tanimz:

And why would anyone want to have a test run, to see if his future Sangoma father-in-law is one of the good ones?
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by chidipupay(m): 9:36pm On Dec 02, 2009
Oboy na run oh,
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by rhymz(m): 6:17am On Dec 03, 2009
Tanimz
There's nothing U can tell me about Chief priest,I ve a relative whose father is in it,Go to imo state and ask for oke dibia 4rm Ngor-opkala,he's very wealthy and nice but believe me U don't want to incur his wrath,he is as wicked as his very nice nature.So forget that crap abt some of em being good and stuff.They swing both ways-good and bad,if U want him to kpai Ur enemy(as if U are not someone else's enemy Urself) he will and if U want him to spare em he will,So cut the crap and Die it there.Dibia na Dibia.
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by ayomidej(f): 1:29pm On Dec 03, 2009
You better flee very fast, hell you come. grin
Re: Can U Date The Daugther Of A Native Doctor? by danexd(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2009
The gods of our forefathers are still winning the battle, *according to one guy.*,
Can you date a Pastors Daugther?***if the answer is yes then you can date a native doctors daugther****lol
Africans*****we fear juju pass hell fire, LWKMD grin

(1) (Reply)

Is This Guy Crazy Or What / Should He Still Pay? / She Has Had More Men Than Her Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.