Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,891 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? (10055 Views)

65-Year-Old Indonesian Grandmother Marries Her 24-Year-Old Adopted Son (Photos) / Parents, Don't Allow Your Kids To Run To Meet You When You Return Home. See Why / Would You Return The Money To Your Parents After The Floggings? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
HomeOfMe:
It depends on how you bring them up. As a Christian,my holy book tells me,"train up a child in the way he should go so that when he grows up it would stick to him".

you are right though.
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
JennyOfOldstones:
Yeah, I actually know that. But, I just raised that question because if; hypothetically you actually adopted a child and told him that, He'll probably take it the way I did

yeah, i get that.
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by blazerise(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
Ioannes:
ASAP angry

I can't let somebody else's child coman kill me. I didn't kill my own parents.

lol.... Typical Nigerian answer
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Gerrard59(m): 7:21pm On Jan 31, 2017
Shinelle:
I think the number 1 issue here is that we have not defined 'problematic' , some comments have limited it to being stubborn , hmm. I know of a family where they adopted a child ( a baby).. she has grown to be 10 years, she cant walk, talk properly, feed herself.. I don't know the exact word for this but im sure there is.. cos its not imbecillism.. They have been carrying this burden, but believe me, it is not easy at all.

The child has a neurological/psychiatric disorder. Cannot say, but I suspect advanced Schizophrenia or Down Syndrome.
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by ksbusari(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm experiencing one at the moment. accept it as ur own cross.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Mariojane(f): 2:57pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ioannes:
ASAP angry

I can't let somebody else's child coman kill me. I didn't kill my own parents.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by goldwaters(f): 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
ksbusari:
I'm experiencing one at the moment. accept it as ur own cross.
can you talk about your experience? and if you don't mind I will love to share it on my blog. pls check the opening post. thanks
Re: Would You Return A Problematic Adopted Child? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Feb 01, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Greatest Challenge And Achievement As A First Born Daughter? / Familanders,please Help Me Plan The Program / The Wife Beating Campaign On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.