Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Cannot Forget My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cannot Forget My Ex (1878 Views)

My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria / Should I Forget My "fiance"? / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cannot Forget My Ex by Aniody: 9:25am On Dec 02, 2009
Hello House Good people Great Nation, i have a big problem i want you people to help me solve.
i have been married for 4 to 5 yrs now and am blessed with two boys, my husband is the kind of man i wanted in my life cos he is a very patient person but i cant let go of my Ex boyfriend though he is like miles away from me like in another country right now, i cant stop calling him, whenever i am hurt or not happy, if i call me i will be relaxed and become happy again. this is a true story i call him everyday even when i personally broke my sim card so to lose his number that did not stop me still. he has told me to leave him alone(Ex) but i told him i have been trying to do that but i cannot, even wen is quite clear will cannot see ourselves i still cant forget this guy.
House HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLP me.
thank You.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by jidobaba(m): 9:27am On Dec 02, 2009
How can we help you, you ungrateful woman.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Aniody: 9:37am On Dec 02, 2009
@jidobaba, thank you but i dont really understand u am not ungreatful, i love my husband so soo much i want to save my marriage ok?
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by callmeseun(f): 9:58am On Dec 02, 2009
This is serious oooo
You married for years, still thinking of him and under ur husband roof
May be u have to tell us wat happened btw u two
who left who and why didnt u marry him?
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by MissyB1(m): 10:06am On Dec 02, 2009
Woman . . . .Desist from Your act.
There's no such thing as 'I can't let go of him'.
You can, only if You want to help Yourself.

If Your Ex was ''all that'', he wouldn't be an Ex.
There's a good reason he is.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by iice(f): 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2009
And your husband is happily oblivious. . .
Think of your family. They come first before any of this ex thing.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by THEAMAKA2(m): 12:51pm On Dec 02, 2009
why did u married ur husband in the first place if u cannot forget ur ex, becarefull
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by 190: 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2009
u see why i keep saying women cheats are more than the good ones and are clear dogs i mean pitbull dogs~

this poster is a typical example of one~
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Lady234: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Aniody: 2:14pm On Dec 02, 2009
@190, i understand wat u are talking about, but i must confess to you, there is no sexual thing going on between i and this guy, he is very far from where i am. pls understand wat am talking abt. ok.
thank you.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Lady234: 2:27pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaah
Haa
Haa
Aaaah

Aaaaah
Haa
Ha
Aaaaah
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 02, 2009
@poster

your problem is very simple: you are still attached AND in love with your ex(he is probably the only one you ever loved).
your ex asks you to leave him alone but you are the one pestering him. the problem is you and nothing else. the day you will find the strenght to forget about your ex then you will move on but we all know that this will be impossible. you are married, with 2 children and still day dream of ex.

the sad fact in this picture is that, even if you SEEM happily married, if you ever get in the right situation with your ex, you will cheat on your spouse with him.

too many women marry nice guys without loving them(just for show) and then wonders why they lack something in their lives. you said it yourself: my husband is the kind of man i wanted in my life cos he is a very patient person.. i would have prefer to read I LOVE MY HUSBAND DEARLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY AND HE WAS THE RIGHT PERSON TO MARRY.
some old 9ja stories.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by omega25red(m): 6:55pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aniody:

there is no sexual thing going on between i and this guy, he is very far from where i am.

^^^ thank god he is far away because if he was a bus ride away you would having been sleeping with him.

Why are you wasting your time being married when you are emotionally invested with someone else? you need to get a divorce and live the life of a single woman because you have to be physically and emotionally faithful to your husband and you cant so why waste your life with someone you really dont want to be with Either you leave or secretly get marriage counsellling if you have that in your area or better yet try to figure out what this other man did for you that your husband is not doing that way you could have a reason to talk to your husband and tell him what is missing in your relationship.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by brooklyn99: 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
simply put>>>U R A BLEEDING HO!!!!
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by omega25red(m): 7:04pm On Dec 02, 2009
brooklyn99:

simply put>>>U R A BLEEDING HO!!!!
shocked grin grin grin
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by platinumnk(f): 7:17pm On Dec 02, 2009
Some exs are hard to forget, especially the ones that you know you so well. . . .

Well you said you feel at ease with your ex and that he comforts you, its understandable to seek comfort in the usual places. But NOT when you are married.

Have you tried seeking comfort from your husband? Try it and you might be surprised. Try anything that might run across your mind to talk to your ex and try sitting down and discussing with your husband. If hes a good man then you find it easier and easier to leave your ex alone.

The main problem is that you dont see why how your husband is better to comfort you than your ex. Either he doesnt talk much to you or doesnt pay enough attention that you wished you were recieving.
Why not talk to your husband about it?

2Facts- No matter what you do, you wont get back with ur ex. Its Done and Over, Even he is asking for a release.

2 - You are married with 2 children, can you at least try for the sake of your marriage?

Ive seen this before many times, a partner would run to an outside soucre as a way of comfort and usually it ends up someone cheating on their spouse.

Though you're far away doesnt matter.
Try doing activities with your husband, involve him inyour life, eventually the facade you have around your ex will fade as you realize that your husband is the better replacement.

If all else fails, seek couseling. smiley
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by zeal500: 7:53pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aniody:

Hello House Good people Great Nation, i have a big problem i want you people to help me solve.
i have been married for 4 to 5 yrs now and am blessed with two boys, my husband is the kind of man i wanted in my life cos he is a very patient person but i cant let go of my Ex boyfriend though he is like miles away from me like in another country right now, i cant stop calling him, whenever i am hurt or not happy, if i call me i will be relaxed and become happy again. this is a true story i call him everyday even when i personally broke my sim card so to lose his number that did not stop me still. he has told me to leave him alone(Ex) but i told him i have been trying to do that but i cannot, even wen is quite clear will cannot see ourselves i still cant forget this guy.
thank You.

Divorce ur husband sharp sharp and marry ur EX pls, No more no less mu mu
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by coolier(f): 8:23pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aniody:

my husband is the kind of man i wanted in my life cos he is a very patient person

Aniody:

but i cant let go of my Ex boyfriend though he is like miles away from me like in another country right now, i cant stop calling him, i call him everyday

You really are confused.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by truphie(f): 9:00pm On Dec 02, 2009
Never take anyone for granted. Hold every person close to your heart, because one day you might wake up and realize you lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by OYINBOGOJU(m): 9:15pm On Dec 02, 2009
@POSTER YOU HAVE GOT ISSUES

I THINK YOUR HUSBAND SHOULD BE THE ONE GIVING YOU HAPPINESS

YOU CLAIMED TO LOVE YOUR HUSBAND DEEPLY BUT BUT BUT BUT

YOUR HAPPINESS LIES IN ANOTHER MAN, WHAT A SHAME?

UNGRATEFUL CHEAT.

I HOPE YOUR HUSBAND CAN REALIZE SOMEDAY THAT HE GOT MARRIED TO A ANIMAL IN HUMAN SKIN
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by rubi(f): 9:22pm On Dec 02, 2009
Aniody:

thank You.

women and their ex syndrome. Be matured and cut off that your ex. You are letting your emotions over rule you
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Kekenapep: 10:59pm On Dec 02, 2009
Your story reminds me of the scriptures, "A wise women builds up her own home but a foolish woman pulls it down"

You have a good husband, two boys and you find happiness is talking to another man, you open up to ur ex-bf instead of ur husband, bottom line is you don't deserve ur husband and u don't deserve to be the mother of those two lovely boys with a great future, you are the only potential blot in their lives, you are the doorway for the enemy to attack ur household, fake your death and go meet ur ex and let ur husband marry a woman who realises that her home is her life.

Otherwise talk to your husband about it and save ur marriage and get help from spiritual counsellors (i.e ur pastor)
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by brooklyn99: 3:00am On Dec 03, 2009
@omega red, u live in BK?I RECOGNIZE THAT PIC IN UR PROFILE
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by whiteroses(f): 3:40am On Dec 03, 2009
what does your ex man have that baale doesnt have? is your ex young and hip while your husband is oldschool workaholic or what? whats making you look out of your matrimonial home, i say you focus on you marraige and how to improove him, do you have kids? the poor man thinks he has a good wife that get his back anyday, i'm sure if you ex comes now you'd flee with him *shakes head* i'm not judging you oh but if you know you wont be happy you shouldnt have married him them
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by chiogo(f): 4:27am On Dec 03, 2009
wth? Even in marriage?? Well, Nairaland can't help you!!
You just need to do the right thing, which is focus on your marriage. Which kain stupid ex?? I'm so angry angry tongue
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by chocomillo(f): 5:03am On Dec 03, 2009
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Nobody: 5:04am On Dec 03, 2009
You don't always end up marrying the person you love the most. Sometimes it's just a compromise.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 03, 2009
@ Poster!

I can only tell you one thing - 'fools rush in, where angels fear to thread' . ,

You are playing with fire, I pity you when the day of reckoning comes. If your hubby gets a hint of what is going on, you are out of the door! Stop living a fantasy, your ex is history and he should remain that way. I dont think you are in love with him, I think you are using him as a release. Obviously you guys were very close and you feel really comfortable with him.

Everyone needs an outlet once in a while, but a man who is also your ex? . . . . . that's dangerous!
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by great666: 11:08am On Dec 03, 2009
It is not something new. Their is something he has that your husband do not have. My Ex girl friend with 3 kids still calls me for sexual satisfaction though i will never honour her request. Work on ur hus and he will improve.
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by Nobody: 11:36am On Dec 03, 2009
Re: Cannot Forget My Ex by MissyB1(m): 11:39am On Dec 03, 2009
*Modified*
Reason - Posted on wrong thread. embarassed

(1) (Reply)

ABC / Can You Date A Disabled Person? / My Facebook Love,hmmm!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.