Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria (7346 Views)

How Do I Forget My Numerous Exes?? / Should I Forget My "fiance"? / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Jeeztinz: 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2012
Your advice is needed here. I left Nigeria for europe a few years ago. I was already married with two kids. However when the visa came, my wife insisted i go since we had planned she would join me later when i settle down. However on getting to europe i needed a residence permit to be able to do anything at all. Then i met this gorgeous lady then we started dating. I told her i had a wife back home but she said she did not mind. Not wanting to stay until my visa expired, i had to ask her to marry me. She was very excited. After about a year we had twins and i got my permanent residence. However she has become very demanding these days monitoring my international calls. She says i should forget about my wife and kids in Nigeria. This i find very insane to do. Advise me please
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:56pm On Nov 17, 2012
na wa for you ooo

4 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by candieangel12(f): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2012
OP wetin dey worry you na? See the kind wahala wey u cause for not only you but for your poor wife and children in naija.

2 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:32pm On Nov 17, 2012
Chai!this man needs flogging.Is this not a clear case of infidelity?Why scoop fire on your lap and expect not to be burnt?Anyways the deed is done.Here is what to do IF you love your Nigerian Wife and Kids- Dump the White woman and return home

3 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Princess1982(f): 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2012
I can't blame the woman for wanting you to forget your wife we American and Europeans do not like sharing our husband but she is selfish for telling you to forget your children and you are foolish if you listen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 17, 2012
You've bitten off more than you could chew! So Deal with it
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by wissezy: 11:16pm On Nov 17, 2012
Isi onye ocha adago!!!
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by claremont(m): 11:23pm On Nov 17, 2012
You have a wife and kids back home, you are also married with kids to a white woman; this is a true moral dilemma. If I were you, since I have already gotten the permanent residency, I would divorce the white woman and bring the wife and kids from home over.

2 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Jeeztinz: 11:36pm On Nov 17, 2012
binger: Chai!this man needs flogging.Is this not a clear case of infidelity?Why scoop fire on your lap and expect not to be burnt?Anyways the deed is done.Here is what to do IF you love your Nigerian Wife and Kids- Dump the White woman and return home
the issue is more complex than you think since i also have twins here with my white wife. I also love them too but i really dont know what to do
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Delfino: 11:57pm On Nov 17, 2012
...things we do for survival!
I have a friend whose case now is very similar to yours.
He is very passionate about his nigerian family and I see you in this angle as well.

Don't forget your nigerian family at all.
Both families deserve your love irrespective of the circumstance that produced the second family. The kids especially.

Very dicey situation. Does your nigerian wife know you have another family abroad?
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Jeeztinz: 12:06am On Nov 18, 2012
Delfino: ...things we do for survival!
I have a friend whose case now is very similar to yours.
He is very passionate about his nigerian family and I see you in this angle as well.

Don't forget your nigerian family at all.
Both families deserve your love irrespective of the circumstance that produced the second family. The kids especially.

Very dicey situation. Does your nigerian wife know you have another family abroad?

she has no idea at all about my wife here. Its really dicey now since my wife in nigeria has been putting pressure on me insisting she is getting very lonely and been with the kids alone isnt too easy on her
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15am On Nov 18, 2012
binger: Chai!this man needs flogging.Is this not a clear case of infidelity?Why scoop fire on your lap and expect not to be burnt?Anyways the deed is done.Here is what to do IF you love your Nigerian Wife and Kids- Dump the White woman and return home

Why don't you add the white kids to the dumping of the white wife?
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:21am On Nov 18, 2012
How could you ever believe a white woman could handle it? 1 in millions does. Well known!
How could you start a new family there knowing you want to return to your first family? Did you think of the children?
It wasn't difficult to figure out that it would break apart one or another family in the long run.
I pity these children. Shame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yet, many Nigerians will complain why their reputation is so f..... up. Go abroad and see all these mixed race kids growing up without a father.

4 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 18, 2012
Jeeztinz: she has no idea at all about my wife here. Its really dicey now since my wife in nigeria has been putting pressure on me insisting she is getting very lonely and been with the kids alone isnt too easy on her

People running from but KARMA AIN'T no running.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2012
candygosh: You've bitten off more than you could chew! So Deal with it

1000 likes

Unfortunatel yinnocent kids are affected as well. The white woman is not smarter than the poster.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Delfino: 12:24am On Nov 18, 2012
... this is too strong a riddle!

If truly i found myself in this situation --- i would come home and explain everything to my wife without fear and reservation.
I will tell her everything in details and i would only hope she will understand that i did it for survival.
Then we will take the next decision together. She will be dissapointed for just getting to know for sure.
I would let her know however that i am not ready to leave her for the other wife and that's why we must agree on the next step together.

You can't afford to continue to lie to her orelse she will start suspecting.

Jeeztinz: she has no idea at all about my wife here. Its really dicey now since my wife in nigeria has been putting pressure on me insisting she is getting very lonely and been with the kids alone isnt too easy on her

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by sweetcheecks(f): 12:26am On Nov 18, 2012
Jeeztinz: Your advice is needed here. I left Nigeria for europe a few years ago. I was already married with two kids. However when the visa came, my wife insisted i go since we had planned she would join me later when i settle down. However on getting to europe i needed a residence permit to be able to do anything at all. Then i met this gorgeous lady then we started dating. I told her i had a wife back home but she said she did not mind. Not wanting to stay until my visa expired, i had to ask her to marry me. She was very excited. After about a year we had twins and i got my permanent residence. However she has become very demanding these days monitoring my international calls. She says i should forget about my wife and kids in Nigeria. This i find very insane to do. Advise me please

This is sick.

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by 1920MaMa: 12:44am On Nov 18, 2012
really dicey if you ask me. even if you dump your white wife, on wat ground wud you be filing for your nigerian wife? wife or sister? if it's the former, when were you two married? and when it turns out the time frame coincides with that of your foreign marriage, wud your bottom not get bursted considering you committed bigamy? you really need to think it through b4 taking any decision and while you're at it, don't forget child support. gud luck!
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 1:12am On Nov 18, 2012
Thank God I married a citizen! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 1:13am On Nov 18, 2012
LMAO@dump the white wife and take the white kids.

NL won't kill me! grin grin grin cry cry cry grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55am On Nov 18, 2012
carefreewannabe:

1000 likes

Unfortunatel yinnocent kids are affected as well. The white woman is not smarter than the poster.

I don't think he knows what divorce is like over there or maybe he hasn't thought about that.
Smh
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by timifakay(m): 2:02am On Nov 18, 2012
This is just nemesis if you ask me, just that when sinners suffer, the innocent are affected.

Nothing can be done to make you eat your cake and have it, so just keep taking your responsibility on all the children and know that you do not have any wife because the woman here in Nigeria wont take you back and the European will send you packing when your job is done.

She was using you all along, yet you tought you were using her.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by MrsChima(f): 2:18am On Nov 18, 2012
timifakay: This is just nemesis if you ask me, just that when sinners suffer, the innocent are affected.

Nothing can be done to make you eat your cake and have it, so just keep taking your responsibility on all the children and know that you do not have any wife because the woman here in Nigeria wont take you back and the European will send you packing when your job is done.

She was using you all along, yet you tought you were using her.

Basically what you are saying...she was enjoying that inhouse condo?
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by timifakay(m): 2:28am On Nov 18, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

Basically what you are saying...she was enjoying that inhouse condo?
She needed a man in her life, here he was ready to do anything for a permit, she got what she needs from him already (children), now she can do all she wants since his job for her is done, i wont be surprised if the European woman lets out his secret claiming that he didn't inform her (about the Naigeria based family) before they got married.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Princess1982(f): 2:37am On Nov 18, 2012
timifakay:
She needed a man in her life, here he was ready to do anything for a permit, she got what she needs from him already (children), now she can do all she wants since his job for her is done, i wont be surprised if the European woman lets out his secret claiming that he didn't inform her (about the Naigeria based family) before they got married.
Lol she will he is basically stuck between a rock in a hard spot from the way he described her the European woman would rather see him thrown in jail then deported before she would see him with his Nigerian family.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Mynd44: 3:46am On Nov 18, 2012
Please correct me but isn't what the OP did called Bigamy? OP don't even try diverting you white wife and taking the black woman with you cos that's a sure way to end yp in jail. As all she would do is report you to the suthorities and you ill be chagrin to court for being married to 2 women at once. Why can't you divorce the white woman and come back to Nigeria?

Wait why and we even pitying this dude sef? He decided to play this emotional game with aother human being and he asks for help? Abeg I hope they find you out and charged you

2 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Jeeztinz: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44: Please correct me but isn't what the OP did called Bigamy? OP don't even try diverting you white wife and taking the black woman with you cos that's a sure way to end yp in jail. As all she would do is report you to the suthorities and you ill be chagrin to court for being married to 2 women at once. Why can't you divorce the white woman and come back to Nigeria?

Wait why and we even pitying this dude sef? He decided to play this emotional game with aother human being and he asks for help? Abeg I hope they find you out and charged you
she told me she did not mind at the beginning, however recently she has started behaving very funny especially when we had the babies together
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by JallowBah(f): 7:15am On Nov 18, 2012
God damn FOOL.

So..you actually cheated on your nigerian wife, instead of telling her you wished to get a second wife?
Men like you put up bad reputation for african men, you know that, right?

You made your bed, now lay in it.
If you do not love your white wife, and you have perminent papers, divorce her. Bring your nigerian wife to you.
A father have many rights in the western world, when divorced, as to seeing the kids, etc.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Mynd44: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2012
Jeeztinz: she told me she did not mind at the beginning, however recently she has started behaving very funny especially when we had the babies together
This is how we should know you are an idîot. If a man gave you a gun and tells you to shoot him that he does not mind, does that stop you from getting arrested for murder if you shoot and he dies?

You broke the law of the country you separately wanted to be a citizen of and you should be in jail

4 Likes

Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by jaybee3(m): 8:43am On Nov 18, 2012
Now that you've legalised your stay in whatever country you are in, how do you hope it had benefit your wife and legitimate family.
IMO, you have been selfish all along pursuing your own selfish goals with little or no consideration for your family. I'm sure you know your marriage will be voided if the authorities get to know you've once been married in Nigeria and never bothered getting a divorce.
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 18, 2012
Jeeztinz: she told me she did not mind at the beginning, however recently she has started behaving very funny especially when we had the babies together
why shouldn't she behave funny? She has a family which is evry woman's dream,do you think she would want to lose it cos of another woman? Dude,asking 4 a divorce is risky,that's why i said dump.Run back to Naija...ok.lemme be more civil,accept ur fate and bring ur wife and kids over there. Tell her the truth and work to live like one happy polygamous family #rotflmao
Re: My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria by Goldieluks: 8:55am On Nov 18, 2012
Divorce your white wife and get court order, so that you can have access to your (oyibo woman) children. You really acted selfish and desperate all because one useless documents/right to live abroad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Photo Caused A Huge Debate On Facebook...lol / This Is Actually A Type Of Shellfish..weird!!!(photos) / I Just Hope My P***y Isn't Out Already While Impressing Bae - Curvy Lady Twerks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.