Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,716 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:50 PM

Should I Forget My "fiance"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Forget My "fiance"? (5909 Views)

Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / My White Wife Wants Me To Dump And Forget My Wife And Children In Nigeria / What Will I Do? My Girlfriend Forget My Birthday. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Forget My "fiance"? by missty: 11:08pm On Feb 02, 2011
Am in a relationship for over a year, but through this one year have been just hell, problems wid him beating me, he even broke my leg,almost over run me wid his car!!!en many others that's just a quote.i love him so much en bcoz am beautiful en most men in the city am leaving wants me he acts strange to me.He even changed my phone number that no one should contact me except my family!!I never ask anything from him except love, i drive my own car, i pay for my roof, i pay for my all needs, i have my own principle as it is said all fingers are not the same size en bcoz am beautiful it doesn`t mean am a bitch or a easy goer!!!I am turning to 30`s en i have never cheated on a man or double deal someone. Am now 3months pregnant for him en am into much stress right now caused by him, last year i was also pregnant but i lost the baby bcoz of him, He also have a baby wid another woman, 3days ago, he wanted to have sex en he knew i was not well so i explained to him that am not feeling well en that we should do it the next day,i thought he would understand my situation ,but instead he was pissed, mad en stop talking to me, the next day he left to his baby mama, since then have not heard from him he doesn't answer my calls nor my msg.It really hurts en pain when you know the person u love en want to spend ur life wid is in bed wid someone else.everytime we have a little misunderstanding he goes to his baby mama, does he really love me?, pls guys i will take serious any of ur advices bcoz i really need them. cry cry cry Thank you.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Madukaele(m): 11:14pm On Feb 02, 2011
i love u poster.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Mygoldie(f): 11:17pm On Feb 02, 2011
Madukaele:

i love u poster.

she needs your advice.not you cheap love undecided
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Dsense(m): 11:19pm On Feb 02, 2011
OP.
hE LOVES YOU.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Mygoldie(f): 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2011
D-sense:

OP.
hE LOVES YOU.

explain, expatiate*,describe,state,define why you made such a deceitful statement.
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Dsense(m): 11:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
^^^Was that deceptive? . . In what way?
The girl would definitely be consistent with my idea. grin
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by missty: 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mr cork, am a proud African woman,( en yes am a light skin), thank u mygoldie,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by redsun(m): 12:16am On Feb 03, 2011
U are turning 30 and u think u love a brute that broke ur leg,u must be out of ur mind. If u were a teenager i will understand ur fascination but at almost gramma age for a woman,u shld know what's right
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Orton10(m): 12:19am On Feb 03, 2011
Missty babe Pls don't mind those "never beens".  angry

#Topic

What are Some Men turning into?
How can an Id.iot! who calls himself a 'Man' do this to a Woman?
A beautiful, caring and independent Lady loves you to the extent of even carrying your
baby and the best way to pay her back is my hitting her to the extent of breaking her legs!!
And you,
How a man do this to you and you still have the boldness to say "I love him" ?
Don't you have a father, a brother or an Uncle that should have beaten the hell outta that freak?
C'mon Gurl You deserve better!
Love should make you happy, free you from heartaches and above all give you somefin to live for!
Anyfin sides vat ain't Love, its just a hallucination of your mind trying to justify and cope wif your lover's evil deeds.
You've got to wake up! , No man is worthy of a single tear from any woman whatsoever,
and frankly speaking, Nobody deserves Anybody! Love conquers all good and fine but Is it worth dying For?
Hell No!!

My opinion, If your norms and personal beliefs will restrain you from having an abortion, then
get the hell outta that relationship bondage and get a better life for yourself and your unborn child.
You both deserve a better Husband and father. Too bad, Bad fins always happens to good people. Men Life Sucks!!!

Sidenote:
Dem never born that Magga way go try this nonsense for any of My female relations.
God knows I'll commit murder Genocide!!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 12:24am On Feb 03, 2011
@op seriously i think you just need God's intervention in your life to show you the way and teach what is right.
M very sure before it got to this severe stage,some of ur peeps av been advising you buh ‎​​You didn't heed to them.
Just turn to God,there is nothing big for him to handle and ‎​​You will surely see his upon your life.dis is d first solution to your problems
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by xxcarolxx(f): 12:29am On Feb 03, 2011
Why in Gods name would you want to stay in an abusive relationship? Are you waiting for him to put you 6 foot under, For your sake leave him before he kills you, I just can't make sense of people who stay in abusive relationships,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2011
@orton1 0,well said.‎​​You poured it outta my mouth.such a pathetic story,hoz did she make it get 2 dat extent.d guy is just a l u n a t i c.i always bliv in a saying ehn,
If a relationship is making ‎​​You cry more dan its making you cry,leave it with immediate alacrity.SMH o ma se o
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 12:37am On Feb 03, 2011
If a relationship is making you cry more than its making ‎​​you º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​leave it with immediate alacrity
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 12:52am On Feb 03, 2011
MzGreat:

If a relationship is making you cry more than its making ‎​​you º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​leave it with immediate alacrity

Like you did abi D a l e m o s h u Clique
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by missty: 1:00am On Feb 03, 2011
@ redsun, my dear how old r ui don`t want to be rude to u but i would like to ask u is there any age limit of loving en who said turning 30 is almost gramma age en for ur info: if i knew wat i want i couldn't ask u guys for ur advices,
Thanks all ya for the advice, some are really helpful,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 1:01am On Feb 03, 2011
Skeuse me?
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 1:02am On Feb 03, 2011
@poster

The more he beat you the more the love growssss
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2011
Seedord,wat r ‎​​You on about.if ‎​​You can't type somthing reasonable go get some bed rest
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 1:07am On Feb 03, 2011
MzGreat:

Seedord,wat r ‎​​You on about.if ‎​​You can't type somthing reasonable go get some bed rest

we both need toooo
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by redsun(m): 1:15am On Feb 03, 2011
U are not in love,u are infatuated,u can't love someone that hurts u,not even ur own father. Infatuation is for teenagers,grow up
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 1:16am On Feb 03, 2011
‎​​You sure? Cos ‎​​You need to check your brain cells with it.msheww,another pathetic wanna be l00ser
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 1:17am On Feb 03, 2011
@poster

Remember the law of demand and supply in economics also apply to love and hatred also,

The higher the beats the lower the quantity of hatred

The lower the beats the more he pack out to his ex-wife
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 1:18am On Feb 03, 2011
MzGreat:

‎​​You sure? Cos ‎​​You need to check your brain cells with it.msheww,another pathetic wanna be l00ser

But i thought you have epilepsy (warapa) have they cure it please let me know cus i can refer you to one baba for our vvillage. Monkey aburo Baboon
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 1:21am On Feb 03, 2011
Aww shior, i surely know your mother married her first cousin.i won't blame d result
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 1:22am On Feb 03, 2011
I can never blame you Ode Product of Fibroid grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27am On Feb 03, 2011
hmm na wa oo so u bring wahala come hai o boi ,
op
pls u no wots rite , if u dont wan to die do wots best for u dear
peace
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 1:28am On Feb 03, 2011
werrrinn na idowuIgbo
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 1:40am On Feb 03, 2011
@seedord,they say two heads is better than oner.in your case, one wld av been better than none
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by missty: 1:43am On Feb 03, 2011
Pls seedord247 and redsun if u have no mature advice just stop it,,,redsun how many married men back home still beat their wives? en if ur father beats ur mother does it mean she`s not a grown up,,,,so pls guys just be nice for once,, is not right to beat or to treat someone in such a way that's why am really fed up en looking for advice from u guys,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by MzGreat(f): 1:46am On Feb 03, 2011
Missty stop asking dem esp dat seebluff.sure ‎​​You'll get lotta advice by morning n rem to put God first in everything.He loves his children so bad n not to b suffering in the hand of l u n a t i c s
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by missty: 1:53am On Feb 03, 2011
@ MzGreat thanks dear i will do dat,
Re: Should I Forget My "fiance"? by seedord247(m): 1:55am On Feb 03, 2011
sorry misty

i just need to teach that little rat some lesson ni jare despite the fact that i paid her bills in KiriKiri for not seeing her period 12 months (no pregnant also).

Misty please Have hope in God and believe in him, He's able to do all things at-least MzGreat was admitted for 5 month at yaba psychiatric hospital but they said she was discharge last week, according to the doctor, he said she's ok but to me i don't so cus her medulla oblongata is getting hot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

recycled. byee / "My Wife Earns N405k While I Earn Only 40k Monthly" Nigerian Man Laments / What A Girl Told Me Last Night..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.