Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,789 members, 7,831,549 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows (26456 Views)

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by michoim(m): 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
That is an IPOB man
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=wink2015 post=53298603]With all the mental stress 2face (2baba ) is going through following the bashing he got from a erudite Professor you want to go join protest?

Erudite Professor don hit 2face in his scrotum!

You no go rest for your house. Na naija problem you wa drink panadol for?[/quo

i like that man, tuface is a foooool

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by emsco(m): 5:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
bukolaSaraki:
so everyone wey de complain of dis bad economy no get hustle?

go hustle my broda and stop complaining, e go beta wink
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Maj196(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Game on!!!
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Emassive(m): 5:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
Sarrki & dropshot are in trouble already. That dude will be coming to pull you outta the closet to join their protest
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=emsco post=53299913][/quote]

e dey pain u, then take this

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
The useless nomad is nig's worst disaster!
Dude is worthless than a used pad.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by xana101: 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2017
But truly things had really gone up. It's times 3 of what we use to buy in jonathan era. Buhari is a disgrace and a badluck to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by EmperorTech: 5:48pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kolababe:
Cost of living has really gone astronomical. A pack of spaghetti that previously sold for N100 is now N230. Picanto cars now go for N5m as against its previous price, N1.8million

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/ill-go-house-to-house-to-chase-people.html

I hope he won't ignore my doorstep when chasing out people. his treatment would be worse than what Suleiman asked his followers to treat Fulani headsmen.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Agimor(m): 5:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
If only the protest will effect any changes in the political system.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by EvangelistNdudi(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:
Nah so craziness dey take start

When I said wailers are frustrated some people disagree

Now they are going gaga
My brother, I have a pray point for you and I will want you to pray it here for us to know that you truly know what you are typing

Now pray like this

My God and my father, do to my life (sarrki) what Buhari Government is doing to Nigerians.

If you cannot pray that prayer then pls remain silent if you do not have any reasonable thing to say anytime there is thread about bad goverment

Shallom
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Hehehe, my house no dey Lagos map grin grin Good luck finding me
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by blazer234: 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

Now they are going gaga

O guess you aren't experiencing what's going on in Nigeria, hence your blindness-inspired comment.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by devilson(m): 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

With his Bluetooth shey

It's dead on arrival

He has never been on the side of masses

He enjoyed patronage with his wife Annie from akpabio

So we know it's politically motivated
this protest they pepper u wella.since its dead on arrival why have u been criticizing it since.tell ur boss lai Mohammed that u failed this time
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by durosegun(m): 6:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:
If people are convinced of the need to protest there won't be need to force them to take part.

People's reluctance is directly related to their conviction that today's predicament is not this govt's doing. Even, the die-hard GEJites know in their innermost mind that the IB is 90% responsible for our current situation.

Wailing zombies online can rant from 2015 till 2023, it won't change the facts.

Seriously, tell me one single policy that this govt has gotten right. Are you not in this same Nigeria or you have another market that you get your goods from?

Some of us know that fixing and having a viable economy is not a rocket science but you will agree with me that this administration has no clear cut direction. The naira has been so dealt a terrible blow due to their weak and biased monetary policy and inflation is at all time high of 18.3%. Nothing seems just to be working!

During GEJ tenure, most people agreed that corruption level was huge but he and his team did a great job of managing the economy and bequeathed to PMB a country with 4th fastest growing economy. But just after two years, everything has dabaru!
If you like call me a wailer, but you can't be a buharist more than I am. I know what I did to convince people to vote for him, countless number of arguments I raised and won in PMB favour prior to the elections.
The fact must just be said.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by auggie340(f): 6:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:

Nigerians have long grown beyond that fear. Was it the same fear that made electorate reject PDP in Ondo, Edo and even in Rivers Senatorial election?

Make una kontinu to dey deceive una sef. grin

it's a renewed fear....pessimism, unpredictability, alleged "behind the scenes" or what av you would keep more pple indoors dan wah u stated earlier...

this one is a national protest against the govt of d day, so waheva happened in ondo or Edo or Rivers would not suffice for comparison

we all want good governance but some can't risk being taken unawares
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by mohciz69(m): 6:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

Now they are going gaga

I guess you're contented with the 5k APC gives you monthly
or is the number of likes that you get on NL makes you think with your anus...grow up boy!
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Youngtrice(m): 6:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
hollandia is even 600 in Benin. ??
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
This man don't know how lazy most Nigerians are.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by 4everGrand(m): 6:46pm On Jan 31, 2017
I hope this protest will remain a protest. All those at the forefront have escape routes if 'e happen'.
Be wise, protest with ur senses.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Suntzung: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
Kolababe:
Cost of living has really gone astronomical. A pack of spaghetti that previously sold for N100 is now N230. Picanto cars now go for N5m as against its previous price, N1.8million

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/ill-go-house-to-house-to-chase-people.html
Oya Nah, Stones Await Unah Bastards Come Out And See If Ur Mother Born Unah

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by femolii: 7:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
i think igbos need to move out from yorubas land by now to their land to save their life.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by euchariadavid(f): 7:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
You wan kill yourself be that

2 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by euchariadavid(f): 7:26pm On Jan 31, 2017
femolii:
i think igbos need to move out from yorubas land by now to their land to save their life.
Why
The yorubas are vampires?
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by maasoap(m): 7:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
durosegun:

Seriously, tell me one single policy that this govt has gotten right. Are you not in this same Nigeria or you have another market that you get your goods from?

Some of us know that fixing and having a viable economy is not a rocket science but you will agree with me that this administration has no clear cut direction. The naira has been so dealt a terrible blow due to their weak and biased monetary policy and inflation is at all time high of 18.3%. Nothing seems just to be working!

During GEJ tenure, most people agreed that corruption level was huge but he and his team did a great job of managing the economy and bequeathed to PMB a country with 4th fastest growing economy. But just after two years, everything has dabaru!
If you like call me a wailer, but you can't be a buharist more than I am. I know what I did to convince people to vote for him, countless number of arguments I raised and won in PMB favour prior to the elections.
The fact must just be said.
Don't kill me with laughter here cheesy. 4th fastest growing economy and yet towards the end of his tenure, he started borrowing to pay workers salaries according to Okonjo Iweala.
And do I need to remind you that Jonathan administration earned the kind of revenue that no administration has ever earned and may never earned. Yet, he borrowed so much amidst unprecedented revenue from oil.

2 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Graccccccccy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 31, 2017
brandonobi:
pray alone grin
Lol
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Mintek: 11:39pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:
If people are convinced of the need to protest there won't be need to force them to take part.

People's reluctance is directly related to their conviction that today's predicament is not this govt's doing. Even, the die-hard GEJites know in their innermost mind that the IB is 90% responsible for our current situation.

What drivel is this one spewing abeg?

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by iwatch: 11:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:

So for your mind, u think buhari will win second term? Let's see.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by yahayaJdamo: 11:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
if you like make you do continent protest #Na U saabi

corrupt people, because you no fit hustle, Datz y you dey talk Dis rubish

no matter what is hard, there must be ease.....

Sai BABA #2019

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by iwatch: 11:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
Mintek:

What drivel is this one spewing abeg?
don't mind that idiot and drunkard sitting in a foreign land to talk trash.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 2:55am On Feb 01, 2017
rattlesnake:
Ode....instead of us to appreciate Buhari for at least looking corruption in the face we are supporting this protest by this ill will IPOB guys who have ulterior motive and unforgiving heart undecided undecided

yes! he floated buhaklin that washes his corrupt cronies clean!
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by NairalandTrendz: 2:58am On Feb 01, 2017
How can somebody just day house day mumu him sef
Abegg inside N10 Biscuit and N1000 Biscuit which one day sweet pass?? say no go be the N1000 own ni
Abeg una follow me judge ohhh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dP50DlBtzQ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tony Nwulu Launches Not Too Young To Run Bill Campaign At United Nation Assembly / South East Should Stop Disrespecting The Niger Delta / Ex-Government Officials Spent P&ID Bribes On Wedding, Medical Trips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.