Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows (26454 Views)

Resume Or Resign Protest:Man Lands In Hospital After Police Brutalisation(pics) / Presidency Reacts To Planned Nationwide Protest On February 5th / National Protest: Organizers Release Timetable For February 5th Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by MakeADifference: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
At least history will record his name as a great man. Cowards are a pitiable lot.

bettercreature:
Tuface is in serious problem.He may end up in Kuje prison
He should keep praying no one dies on Feb 5, a situation that is inevitable

5 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by SalamRushdie: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
Toyota Corrolla now 22million naira
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by savedpeace: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2017
So na u build house for me abi na u rent house for me ...

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Bekimbo(m): 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Kolababe post=53297091]Cost of living has really gone astronomical. A pack of spaghetti that previously sold for N100 is now N230. Picanto cars now go for N5m as against its previous price, N1.8million

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/ill-go-house-to-house-to-chase-people.html[/quote

But we Afonjas are ok with this
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by IRobot7(m): 4:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
mumu post

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Donshemzy1234: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
Godknowsbest:
Start from Mushin sir
You want him to start from mushin olosha. you know that's wickedness
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by ahamonyeka(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
If you near my house I use hot pour you for face.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by wink2015(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
With all the mental stress 2face (2baba ) is going through following the bashing he got from a erudite Professor you want to go join protest?

Erudite Professor don hit 2face in his scrotum!

You no go rest for your house. Na naija problem you wa drink panadol for?

3 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by SalamRushdie: 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:
Nah so craziness dey take start

When I said wailers are frustrated some people disagree

Now they are going gaga

Keep mocking reality it would soon reach ut turn

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by jesus500(m): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
I wish I could join the protest but its unrealistic for now because of my job.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by ekems2017(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
My house will be wide open for you. I will be waiting.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Sweetle(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:
[s]If people are convinced of the need to protest there won't be need to force them to take part.

People's reluctance is directly related to their conviction that today's predicament is not this govt's doing. Even, the die-hard GEJites know in their innermost mind that the IB is 90% responsible for our current situation.

Wailing zombies online can rant from 2015 till 2023, it won't change the facts.[/s]

4 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by elantraceey(f): 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nigerians sha...... no matter how things are they'll still make a joke of it. grin grin
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Bekimbo(m): 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600][/color][color=]
Kolababe:
Cost of living has really gone astronomical. A pack of spaghetti that previously sold for N100 is now N230. Picanto cars now go for N5m as against its previous price, N1.8million

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2017/01/ill-go-house-to-house-to-chase-people.html
Kolababe:
Cost of living has really gone astronomical. A pack of spaghetti that previously sold for N100 is now N230. Picanto cars now go for N5m as against its previous price, N1.8million

Kolababe:

But Zomies and we Afonjas are still fine with this
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by maxtop(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2017
Yeye dey smell. Just be careful cuz some people are still wondering where to get money to pay for their child's school fees and other expenses. If you go and meet that set of people, reverse will be the case ooo. The hunter will be the hunted.

To who brain is giving, sense is expected. wink

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Zane2point4(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2017
To eat ordinary breakfast you will spend almost a thousand
Bread ----450
Milk-------250
Egg---------100(for 2)
Milo----------80(per satchet)
Suger-----------2 cubes 20naira

This era is just unbelievable
We hv highly qualified graduates with Msc and Bsc but blc of quota system you gave it to the illiterate from north, ok naa.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by jojothaiv(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
As for me and my family we will go to Church on that day and rest after..

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Koolking(m): 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
He would end up earning himself the gift of grave for trespassing...

Not everyone laze away, whine and expect alleged mass protest to change his situation.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Austin4lif: 5:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

Now they are going gaga
are you saying it is a lie. ?
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by chimerase2: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
sarrki:

Now they are going gaga
oh shut it, u r just like a drowning man who is trying to hang on to anytin just to survive
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by jojothaiv(m): 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2017
Zane2point4:
To eat ordinary breakfast you will spend almost a thousand
Bread ----450
Milk-------250
Egg---------100(for 2)
Milo----------80(per satchet)
Suger-----------2 cubes 20naira

This era is just unbelievable
We hv highly qualified graduates with Msc and Bsc but blc of quota system you gave it to the illiterate from north, ok naa.
I hail o..

I'm sure you stay in Lagos..

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by vickuzzy(m): 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2017
I practically dey Ur back
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by lrdval: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
Are some people crazy? even duo it's politically oriented, are you not feeling the heat, must we always adapt and do nothing. I dislike Arab nations, but one reason why I love them is their zero tolerance to political bulshit.

1 Like

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
space between that man and common sense

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by emsco(m): 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2017
I neva chop since morning,no kerosine to cook,nepa no gree bring light for me to use my hot plate. Dis country don tire me

3 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by auggie340(f): 5:12pm On Jan 31, 2017
DropShot:
If people are convinced of the need to protest there won't be need to force them to take part.

People's reluctance is directly related to their conviction that today's predicament is not this govt's doing. Even, the die-hard GEJites know in their innermost mind that the IB is 90% responsible for our current situation.

Wailing zombies online can rant from 2015 till 2023, it won't change the facts.

Nah...people's reluctance is mostly as a result of fear... fear of everything that could go wrong, with d uniformed men topping d list
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by emvico(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2017
onyeezeigbo:
Join me and say this prayer, every Nigeria that is wishing our president death it is their president that will die in Jesus... Amen
AmEn Let Their President Die By Fire
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by killthemods: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
divide9ja:
BUHARI IS THE GREATEST MISTAKE TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA

IF YOU AGREE CLICK LIKE, IF YOU DISAGREE CLICK SHARE

Buhari isn't.

Babangida, Abacha, Obasanjo & GEJ are undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Zane2point4(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
jojothaiv:

I hail o..

I'm sure you stay in Lagos..

Hahahhah, na so oooo.
Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 31, 2017
emsco:
I neva chop since morning,no kerosine to cook,nepa no gree bring light for me to use my hot plate. Dis country don tire me

go hustle my broda and stop complaining, e go beta wink

2 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by aku626(m): 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
To hell with your protest if you come to my door you'd talk to my machete if you obstruct the road you'd be ran over you can protest in your compound.
Requirement for protest:
Display your voters card(if you voted Buhari sit at home if you didn't vote follow suit)

2 Likes

Re: I'll Go House To House To Chase People Out For February 5th Protest' - Man Vows by DropShot: 5:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
auggie340:

Nah...people's reluctance is mostly as a result of fear... fear of everything that could go wrong, with d uniformed men topping d list
Nigerians have long grown beyond that fear. Was it the same fear that made electorate reject PDP in Ondo, Edo and even in Rivers Senatorial election?

Make una kontinu to dey deceive una sef. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari, Obasanjo, Jonathan Are Colonial Masters, Says Bakare / Magu Came To Beg Me For Confirmation, Saraki Tells CJ / Reno Omokri: I Sold Rabbits To Pay My Law School Fees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.