Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. (4027 Views)

A True Atheist Or Sceptic Will Believe In Afterlife / See What We Should Do For Atheist Or Agnost / Pastor Encounters Satanist And Drama Ensues! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by obinna58(m): 8:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
blueAgent:

And who said Atheism is a lack of belief in gods?
Hahaha
Looks like u missing something bro tongue
Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by blueAgent(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
obinna58:
Hahaha Looks like u missing something bro tongue

What i mine missing?
Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by obinna58(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
blueAgent:

What i mine missing?
What u don't know that u don't know
Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by blueAgent(m): 1:42am On Feb 08, 2017
obinna58:

What u don't know that u don't know

It is obvious you don't know about the Satanic origin of Atheism and how it is used by Satan to fight Christainity.you Atheists are ground soliders for Satan weather you accept it or not.
Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by obinna58(m): 3:00am On Feb 08, 2017
blueAgent:

It is obvious you don't know about the Satanic origin of Atheism and how it is used by Satan to fight Christainity.you Atheists are ground soliders for Satan weather you accept it or not.
So u wished unfortunately atheist stand alone
As an atheist I don't fucking believe in Satan or god cos its only occurs in the mind.
Or
Maybe u update your own definition of atheist in English dictionary.
Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by blueAgent(m): 8:09am On Feb 08, 2017
obinna58:

So u wished unfortunately atheist stand alone
As an atheist I don't fucking believe in Satan or god cos its only occurs in the mind.
Or
Maybe u update your own definition of atheist in English dictionary.

You think what you believe makes it to be true?
the existence of Satan does not depend on wheather you believe it or not.
Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by obinna58(m): 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
blueAgent:

You think what you believe makes it to be true?
the existence of Satan does not depend on wheather you believe it or not.
Forget about beliefs google the meaning bro
Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by blueAgent(m): 10:41am On Feb 09, 2017
obinna58:

Forget about beliefs google the meaning bro

Meaning of Atheists as defined by Satanists right?.

Have you ever read any book that does not support your Beliefs?

I will advice you to Read widely, read often, read sources that both agree with your biases and also disagree with them. Challenge your own assumptions by reading sources that
challenge your accepted preconceptions.
You'll be a better educated, better
rounded and wiser human as a result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by cbravo3: 8:32am On Apr 18, 2017
Re: Karl Marx - Atheist Or Satanist? The Truth Behind The Curtain. by cbravo2: 3:02pm On Apr 26, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Does Satan Have The Power To Control The Weather? / JESUS CAME TO FULFILL MOSES LAW GIVEN BY GOD / Let's Get Together! Hebrews 10:25 Let's Not Give Up Meeting Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.