Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,984 members, 7,828,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

(boobs,18+,erotic,quickie,bj,very Bad) The Surprise Visit - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (boobs,18+,erotic,quickie,bj,very Bad) The Surprise Visit (1417 Views)

SWEETEST MASSAGE ( +18 Erotic Story) / 18 +erotic Story- Lust On A Saturday Night.. Adults Only / 18+ Erotic Photo Of The Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(boobs,18+,erotic,quickie,bj,very Bad) The Surprise Visit by belema444: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
She quickly unzipped my pants as she kissed me and her hand slipped inside, and grabbed my cock through my leopard thong I was wearing that day. I couldn't believe what was happening, and she somehow kissed me even more passionately than she had been. It all happened so fast my cock hadn't gotten hard yet, and I was so much older than her I definitely wondered about all that. But my age didn't seem to matter as Eliza was turning me on so much that I could feel my cock getting hard in her hand. Her hand was gripping my cock, and pumping it through my thong as it got harder and ......

See full story here(18+)
http://myfriendshare.com/blogs/entertainment/710-the-surprise-visit

(1) (Reply)

Short Story: DEEP HEAT. Was The Guy Guilty Or Not? / So Here Is How I Burned Belly Fat Easily (photos) / Nigeria Army Officers Set To Marry Each Other : Cute Pre Wedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.