Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

18 +erotic Story- Lust On A Saturday Night.. Adults Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 18 +erotic Story- Lust On A Saturday Night.. Adults Only (3042 Views)

SWEETEST MASSAGE ( +18 Erotic Story) / 18+ Erotic Photo Of The Day / (boobs,18+,erotic,quickie,bj,very Bad) The Surprise Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

18 +erotic Story- Lust On A Saturday Night.. Adults Only by NaijaLoaded24: 2:56pm On May 23, 2017

Teresa and I had only been together for a few weeks, just long enough for us to be confident in our feelings for one another. Even in public, I could barely keep my hands off her, and Teresa delighted in teasing me when I was least able to take advantage of her slim and inviting figure. This became a game between us, and she took every opportunity to drive me crazy with subtle touches and playful innuendos.

It was a Saturday night and we were enjoying a nice dinner at one of those brew house restaurants that offered good drinks and loud music along with the meal. While we sat and enjoyed each other’s company, Teresa slipped her hand under the table and began squeezing my cock through my pants. For a good hour, she smiled that playful smile while enjoying my rising but frustrated arousal.

She was driving me crazy with desire and my cock throbbed under her touch. I was going crazy with lust and all I could think about was getting her home and giving her the hard fucking she so clearly wanted.
It was then that Teresa pushed me too far.

KINDLY CONTINUE READING FULL EPISODES HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/erotic-story-list-on-a-saturday-night/

(1) (Reply)

Green Card Marriage. / Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) / My Fiancee & Her Ex :is This Naive Or Playing Me For A Fool?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.