Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,293 members, 7,957,750 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:06 PM

Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' (76743 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nigerians React As 2face Cancels Nationwide Protest (photos) / Olamide Joins March For Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Inova(m): 3:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
shammah1:
Even if APC zombies wants they should open 2baba's headquarters of sin. It won't change the protest. No going back!
Ok then please ensure you attend and when you are tired go home. As for me I have serious work on my hand and thus busy.
Aditionally I dont see the why the protest should focus on PMB. If anyone can show me a better leader than him with proof of intelligent track record then I will listen. So far non has shown me.
Again I ask. Tell me your strategy of how you plan to clean a rot of 16years in 2yrs realistically.
If you cant then the protest is meaningless.
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Inova(m): 3:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
willibounce1:
I don't think this country can ever move forward with the kind of bas.tard politicians and a lot of crazy and hopeless youths and masses we have. A musician says he will lead a protest against a government that has not achieved anything meaningful since they came to power and some idiots are asking what moral impetus he has to lead a protest? If he was singing to support APC, I'm sure they'll be hailing him.

A lot of Nigerians are just annoyingly hopeless. I remember when idris abdulkareem sang nigeria jagajaga, obasanjo banned him and a lot o naija youths insulted idris and supported obasanjo for banning him. It's just obvious naija youths are people you can't fight for. This country is extreme messed up. A country that cannot fix power supply since 1960. We cannot fix our own country but always want to go to other countries to enjoy what they laboured for. A whole president cannot take his vacation and whatever treatment he wants in his country and you say naija is not finished?

No light, no water, no security, everything is phucked up. Same phucking problems Fela sang about many years ago. And some idiots will be angry when we are called monkeys. Even monkeys would have found a solution to power supply since 1960. Na all man for himself for this useless country.
So now you are just waking up after 16yrs or were you born 2yrs ago? Lets stop the hypocrisy.
So because the president is not of your preference everything he does is null and void abi?
We are our own problem in this country
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by jamesbridget13(f): 4:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
AlwaysUltraPad:
let there not be.

Good! I wanna have kids too.
lol there won't be, no worries.

First things first #marriageb4kids
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by willibounce1(m): 4:06pm On Feb 01, 2017
Inova:

So now you are just waking up after 16yrs or were you born 2yrs ago? Lets stop the hypocrisy.
So because the president is not of your preference everything he does is null and void abi?
We are our own problem in this country

So you prefer to keep quiet because the president is your preference? Your evil leaders have been toying with your lives because they know the gullible masses will.always be quiet. We need to start now. I don't care who the president is. Things are not working and we need to speak up
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by AlwaysUltraPad: 5:56pm On Feb 01, 2017
jamesbridget13:
lol there won't be, no worries.

First things first #marriageb4kids
marriage is a burden. Can't I have kids with out having to keep a woman at home?
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
what is tubaba's life got to do with fighting a gud fight? Im beg them to shower am gift?
Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Silvereze(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2017
omoharry:
is he? or you all against this protest are mentally in trouble..

I was n support of the protest oh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 01, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Lol. You think I come from a wretched home like you , all of Tuface's generation can not boast of what my generation has achieved ( fact , I'm not hating ) . In your deluded mind you think everybody that comes here are is as filthy as your whole family , go siddon for one place before you open your yansh further. Idiota

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

The Biography & Profile Of Efe (Big Brother Naija) / Peter Okoye Looking For Lady Who Cried Over Their Breakup / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.