Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,109 members, 7,845,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. (1680 Views)

OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / Five Things A Woman Can Offer In A Relationship Apart From Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. by gimmehear(f): 7:18pm On Jan 31, 2017
http://gimmehear.com/gimmehear
So many old people has talked about how their twenties was the time they made all there mistakes. Some went to the extent of saying it was in their twenties they learnt to make some crucial decision that hurt them so bad but those decisions has helped them so far in there life’s journey.
Below is five things you might definitely regret you didn’t do when you were in your twenties.
Visit gimmehear.com
Please rebroadcast.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. by Masonic(m): 7:35pm On Jan 31, 2017
I'm almost out of the 20's league and I still haven't boned Rukky Sanda angry

1 Like

Re: Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. by squarelead(m): 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2017
Nice write up. Thumbs up
Re: Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. by U4unique(f): 8:23pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:
I'm almost out of the 20's league and I still haven't boned Rukky Sanda angry
So that is the only thing bothering you?
Re: Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. by Masonic(m): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
U4unique:

So that is the only thing bothering you?

Does it bother you as well?
Re: Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. by U4unique(f): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2017
[quote author=Masonic post=53304148]

Does it bother you as well?[/quote
)

Why should it bother me?
Re: Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. by Masonic(m): 8:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
U4unique:

Since you decided to ponder about what bothers me
grin
Re: Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. by U4unique(f): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
Masonic:

Since you decided to ponder about what bothers me grin
Go joor
Re: Five Things You Will Regret You Didn't Do In Your Twenties. by Masonic(m): 9:09pm On Jan 31, 2017
U4unique:

Go joor

Perhaps you should post yours. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Here Is Why AY Spent 9 Years In The University Instead Of 4 / Beauty And Brains; Overall Best Graduating Student Of Unijos / On Feminism In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.