Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,681 members, 7,816,786 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! (9883 Views)

Why l Will Never Marry Girls In Their Early Twenties!! / Rude Questions Not To Ask A Lady In Her Twenties / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by my1love: 3:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
You know how some people are deemed to be “semi-immortals” yeah? Those kind of people who don’t seem to age at all yeah? Well, this woman is certainly one of them and we can’t keep calm!

@kemvnte shared a photo of himself and mother on Twitter and after reading the caption, everyone is literally jaw dropped! The lad says his mother is pushing 50 and she looks like his twin.Click here to see more shocking photos

5 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Siberia01(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2019
angry Nri dwarf

4 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by 1kbusiness: 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
That's not possible. No way angry
Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Geminita1(f): 3:24pm On Nov 04, 2019
With all that smooth skin, liar.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Monaco2(m): 4:00pm On Nov 04, 2019
Make e share like five different pics first, if she still looks d same in all five then she try

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by careytommy37(m): 5:26pm On Nov 04, 2019
There is no way that babe is pushing 50. Maybe early to mid 30s.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Tinaagboba: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2019
Have seen this before.mum and son actually
Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hey NL

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Mykel51(m): 6:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bloooody:

She looks like she has autism.

Unfortunate child.

Ahhh...be careful the kind of things you say for likes...you would have a child someday

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Christeety: 6:18pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bloooody:

Unfortunate child.

All in the bid to sound savage online you end up incurring curses on your head.

This baby doesn't look like one who has autism, and what if she has? The person said vote and if you know you can't, simply skip.

Why call her and unfortunate child?

One day you will give birth(that's if you haven't) and you will know how it feels when someone refuses to tour child as an Unfortunate baby.

May God heal your bloody soul as your moniker insinuates.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Bahamas95(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bloooody:
Unfortunate child.
You need deliverance

2 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bloody liar
Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by MrRichmond: 6:34pm On Nov 04, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Hey NL family,

kindly vote my little cute princess to win... Thanks for your vote.

How do we vote?

You should've included more instructions and a link at least.

Oh.. Btw

Cute baby you got there! smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Slaveman343: 6:47pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bloooody:
Unfortunate child.
Where this kind people dey commot from.

3 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by YungMillionaire: 7:01pm On Nov 04, 2019
Black don't crack.
Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by etrange: 7:15pm On Nov 04, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
Hey NL family,

kindly vote my little cute princess to win... Thanks for your vote.

Your baby is beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
etrange:

Your baby is beautiful.

Thanks so much. Have you voted? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by etrange: 7:19pm On Nov 04, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

Thanks so much. Have you voted? grin

I'm not on any of the mainstream social media platforms but I'm rooting for her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by GlorifiedTunde(m): 7:28pm On Nov 04, 2019
etrange:

I'm not on any of the mainstream social media platforms but I'm rooting for her.

Thanks all the same. wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Amstupid(m): 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2019
some people will do blood
money and still be stingy .. Blood
that is not Even ur own.... What
rubbish....... angry

3 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Olayinka8793(m): 8:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bloooody:

Unfortunate child.
Your family should have sacrificed you to your village gods while you were still a baby to prevent you from growing up to be a sadistic nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by chudyprince: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bloooody:

Unfortunate child.
grin
Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Offpoint: 8:40pm On Nov 04, 2019
Judging from her hand, I can see the old skin... I believe she's almost 50.

I've never taken any woman facially serious... women faces are deceptive.

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by falcon01: 9:16pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bloooody:
Unfortunate child.
you have no idea what you are talking about.

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by MARKone(m): 9:17pm On Nov 04, 2019
Bloooody:

Unfortunate child.

You are just a useless fool, na your kids go get autism, while being unfortunate. Bastard!. All these small boys trying to be funny.

1 Like

Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by tillaman(m): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2019
No freaking way
Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
She gave birth early...

She doesn't look like a feminist to me shocked
Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by modskiller(m): 12:59am On Nov 05, 2019
Black don’t crack cool
Re: OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! by grandstar(m): 1:23am On Nov 05, 2019
She looks like Tiwa Savage.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All These Church Girls Are Hypocrites!! / I Love Her But I'm Very Much Older Than Her / Why Do Old Men Chase Young Girls Around

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.