Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,008 members, 7,835,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her (1618 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Soldier Rescues His Fiancée Who Is A Nurse In War Front In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 7:43pm On Jan 31, 2017
My brother has been with his girl for more than two years. A week never passed without them quarrelling, but no one will be called to settle the fight before you see them kissing again.

My brother is planing to become a pastor. Do you think they will last as a couple given the fact that possible future divorce will affect his job as a pastor.

If he becomes a pastor, he must not think of divorcing the wife, especially if he's not the general overseer of the church. If the wife leaves, the pastor will remain unmarried or resigns.
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by 2SWT(f): 7:49pm On Jan 31, 2017
GreenPlumes:
My brother has been with his girl for more than two years. A week never passed without them quarrelling, but no one will be called to settle the fight before you see them kissing again.

My brother is planing to become a pastor. Do you think they will last as a couple given the fact that divorce will affect such dream or whatever it is called?
I don't understand the bolded undecided
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by myfantasies(f): 7:55pm On Jan 31, 2017
Op sorry to say dis but u nd ur brother and his gf r confused
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 7:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
2SWT:
I don't understand the bolded undecided

If he becomes a pastor, he must not think of divorcing the wife, especially if he's not the general overseer of the church. If the wife leaves, the pastor will remain unmarried or resigns.
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:
Op sorry to say dis but u nd ur brother and his gf r confused

Hope you won't forgetfully write this way in exam hall? It just doesn't make any sense trying to understand what you wrote.
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jan 31, 2017
When did 'been a pastor' became a job
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 8:07pm On Jan 31, 2017
BreadandBeans:
When did 'been a pastor' became a job

Okay...divorce will affect his "play", not job.
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by myfantasies(f): 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Hope you won't forgetfully write this way in exam hall? It just doesn't make any sense trying to understand what you wrote.

Which exam hall

Tell dat to the jambites or undergraduates

Since u don't understand wat i wrote den d confusion which u, ur brother, and gf is experiencing is in ur gene
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

Which exam hall

Tell dat to the jambites or undergraduates

Since u don't understand wat i wrote den d confusion which u, ur brother, and gf is experiencing is in ur gene

I never imagined it that you could be this d.a.ft. It won't take a soothsayer to conclude that you are a transgender, whose unbridled use of invective is an eloquent testimony to your dependency on cheap, hallucinogenic steroidal supplements.
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by myfantasies(f): 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2017
GreenPlumes:

I never imagined it that you could be this d.a.ft. It won't take a soothsayer to conclude that you are a transgender, whose unbridled use of invective is an eloquent testimony to your dependency on cheap, hallucinogenic steroidal supplements.

OP please go nd sleep, i can see u r trying to make urself relevant, we have noticed u

Now i see ur confused state was passed down by ur ancestors, please don't pass it to ur generations unborn

By the way ur words r stale, we have seen a lot of dat on nairaland, copy and paste
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 9:00pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

OP please go nd sleep, i can see u r trying to make urself relevant, we have noticed u

Now i see ur confused state was passed down by ur ancestors, please don't pass it to ur generations unborn

By the way ur words r stale, we have seen a lot of dat on nairaland, copy and paste

How else do you want me to describe a baldheaded goon with wig? Is it your roomy nostrils that you want us to fantasize about, or your jaundiced physique that passes for that of marsupials?

The day one sees a dropout flaunting a pseudo-certificate is the day the sensibilities of law enforcement agents should be called into question again. Unfortunately, the motherfvcckas you call policemen should be rotting away in jail already.

A brainless lad like yourself, in saner climes, should not be allow to strut through the streets with your proverbial trophy on a pole.

It may interest you start taking into consideration the type of users you can attack at will. I will ride roughshod your ilk that littered this forum.
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 9:08pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

The eediot is ascribing ownership of some sentences to a person in a faceless forum where one person can operate countless usernames. Can you tell if your supposedly plagiarized sentences are my creation? What authority can you brandish in syntax and semantics? Tell me, if thou knowest!
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by myfantasies(f): 9:13pm On Jan 31, 2017
GreenPlumes:

The eediot is ascribing ownership of some sentences to a person in a faceless forum where one person can operate countless usernames. Can you tell if your supposedly plagiarized sentences are my creation? What authority can you brandish in syntax and semantics? Tell me, if thou knowest!

OP go nd sleep

Maybe by the time u wake up u nd ur brother and his gf will become sane
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by myfantasies(f): 9:17pm On Jan 31, 2017
GreenPlumes:

How else do you want me to describe a baldheaded goon with wig? Is it your roomy nostrils that you want us to fantasize about, or your jaundiced physique that passes for that of marsupials?

The day one sees a dropout flaunting a pseudo-certificate is the day the sensibilities of law enforcement agents should be called into question again. Unfortunately, the motherfvcckas you call policemen should be rotting away in jail already.

A brainless lad like yourself, in saner climes, should not be allow to strut through the streets with your proverbial trophy on a pole.

It may interest you start taking into consideration the type of users you can attack at will. I will ride roughshod your ilk that littered this forum.

Waooow U qoute me twice

Tanks for being a loyal fan grin

Unfortunately i did not read dese trash dat u wrote, i have better things to do

Anybody dat could type dis long is showing how frustrated he/she is

I understand ur condition
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 9:27pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

Waooow U qoute me twice

Tanks for being a loyal fan grin

Unfortunately i did not read dese trash dat u wrote, i have better things to do

Anybody dat could type dis long is showing how frustrated he/she is

I understand ur condition

...better things to do and you are yet to find a suitor since the day you put up your pic for display. Instead of thinking of how to make money, looking for a retard to marry becomes your priority. Who will blame you; women were created to be second fiddles, and they are perpetually haunted by that syndrome.

If they are not suffering from breast cancer, you see them wallowing in hysterectomy or vasectomy travails.
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by myfantasies(f): 9:31pm On Jan 31, 2017
GreenPlumes:

...better things to do and you are yet to find a suitor since the day you put up your pic for display. Instead of thinking of how to make money, looking for a retard to marry becomes your priority. Who will blame you; women were created to be second fiddles, and they are perpetually haunted by that syndrome.

If they are not suffering from breast cancer, you see them wallowing in hysterectomy or vasectomy travails.

I can see that r trying to insult me, but unfortunately u r not trying hard enough, u r a learner

Ur words don't bother me

I believe u can do better than dis

Let me hear another one

1 Like

Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 9:38pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

OP go nd sleep

Maybe by the time u wake up u nd ur brother and his gf will become sane

Your signature is truly a fantasy. Life removed your demented agbero of a boyfriend, and you are wishing the same life to replace it with Falz.

If life should do these to FAKE species we call women, what else will it do the masculine genomes? From fake eyelashes to wigs, fingernails, bottom pads to fake height given by high heels... It's disturbing to note that whoever created man with such blockheads as helpers is up to something.
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by myfantasies(f): 9:40pm On Jan 31, 2017
GreenPlumes:

Your signature is truly a fantasy. Life removed your demented agbero of a boyfriend, and you are wishing the same life to replace it with Falz.

If life should do these to FAKE species we call women, what else will it do the masculine genomes? From fake eyelashes to wigs, fingernails, bottom pads to fake height given by high heels... It's disturbing to note that whoever created man with such blockheads as helpers is up to something.

Dis ur lame talk is giving me a headache

Don't u have something else to say

I know you are trying, but dis is too damn lame

U can do better than dis
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by GreenPlumes(m): 9:52pm On Jan 31, 2017
myfantasies:

Dis ur lame talk is giving me a headache

Don't u have something else to say

I know you are trying, but dis is too damn lame

U can do better than dis

School is over, besotted drunkard. You should be able to have learnt how to scribble decent sentences by now.
Re: He And His Fiancée Quarrel Once Every Week, But Still Can't Do Without Her by myfantasies(f): 9:57pm On Jan 31, 2017
GreenPlumes:

School is over, besotted drunkard. You should be able to have learnt how to scribble decent sentences by now.

I don't want d school to be over, teach me more... English teacher

U r dat learned but still confused about ur brother and his gf relationship

(1) (Reply)

Funny Memes On My Phone You Can Relate With / Guys, Can You Take A Loan From Your Workplace To Spoil Your Girl? / Is Divorce Rate Lowest Among The Igbos? If So, Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.