Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month (4101 Views)

Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month With The Following Message...... / Wish 5 Nairalanders A Happy New Month.. / ROMANCE SECTION GAME : Mention 5 Romancelanders You Will Love To Meet Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by NwannekaUloma(f): 11:25am On Feb 02, 2017
Jodha:
I'm blushing oo grin grin grin....

Why won't I deny shocked undecided.. I know I'm tall but definitely I'm not the tallest.... That's an heavy title and I don't want it...

Happy new month to yhu too dearie kiss

thanks dear..
have a fabulous month ..,God bless you
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by NwannekaUloma(f): 11:27am On Feb 02, 2017
abimic:
Let me wish them all my five romancelanders, happy new month.. ... ......
Ifitumiojo, my barrister friend in law school abuja, wishing u a successful career afterwards, I do know u've missed calabar, extend my greetings to mum. . Your Lagos boy says happy new month....
Yemsai, congratulations on your graduation, wishing u a next great step afterwards...... Your boy not expecting you to go to bed this morning says happy new month.
A very good ally, VampireeM, the Lekki girl, my strong friend, hardworking, what more can I say? Yes! The sleeping girl too who does that without taking drugs, hopefully she won't sleep on water someday grin..... abimic wishes u a happy new month..
Jodha, I remember once saying domineering but she countered it, maybe the adjective was a bit harsh, then assertive would do, in just few days, I felt like I've known enough, direct and blunt, straight forward regardless whose ox is gored, u give her she gives u back word for word, infact sometimes harsher, but I do know she's the tallest female romancelander tongue which she would deny now p..... Abimic wishes u a happy new month of Valentine, reminds me Jack and Rose....
Lastly to NwannekaUloma, just want to wish u a happy new month.
thanks dear
have a fabulous month..God bless you
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by abimic(m): 11:57am On Feb 02, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
thanks dear
have a fabulous month..God bless you
U too dear and I hope u are preparing our charm o

1 Like

Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
Franchise21:
A happy new month to this set of Romancelanders

BeeBe.eOoh
Benita27
Biafra.nBushBoy
Des.nat
Refin.er
Makyde.bbie
Nani.awini
Adero.la15
Lawla.hdey
Genea.fah
Jariz.od
Photos.hoot
Sexyt.emi
Mrbig.man1
Alobri.ght17
Omonigh.oblessing
Emper.orLee
Cut.ezt
Kinginv.ahala
Thanks!, i wish you same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
AfterEarth:
Yeap !
Refin.er
Makyde.bbie
TrapQu.een77
Benita.27
Stupendin.luv
Smellym.outh
Traphed.ges
DeepFried.Puff

etc

I just love you guys and if not for anything for your maturity and funny comments on NL .

Happy New Month!
Thanks hun!, i wish you same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
BreadandBeans:
jacksparr0w127
Airforc.e1
Empe.rorlee
Refin.er
Deepfrie.dpuff
Concnig.gress56
Bumba.e1
Benit.a27
Smelly.mouth
Traphedg.es
and the rest of y'all here on NL

HAPPY NEW MONTH TO YOU GUYS

one love
Thanks hun, wish you same.
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Jodha(f): 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
abimic:

What makes u think u aren't the tallest female then, anything higher than that is a giraffe. U didn't know?
But u don't really look tall sef from your dp neither slim too, maybe due to the positioning. But u look light in complexion there.. .. .
And how's work going?

Anything higher than that is a giraffe? That's a big lie... There girls of 5.10,5.11,6.0...ft tall and trust me they look dope... The problem is when you're unproportionally tall.. For example longer torso... Shorter legs... And so no... Without hips, or lirrle ass to back up... (that's like horrible), nothing in this world you'll wear that will look good on yhu... With that kinda shape...

Except that... It's gorgeous to be tall no Matter how tall... I'm not light skinned maybe it's the light... I'm kinda "chocolate" in complexion grin
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Obiomon: 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Just came in hiah grin !! Hey incrizz happy new month! grin

Even doh it's coming late I said it forst tongue
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Incrizz(f): 1:30am On Feb 03, 2017
Obiomon:
Just came in hiah grin !! Hey incrizz happy new month! grin

Even doh it's coming late I said it forst tongue
Lol..Did you draw that thing on your profile? cheesy grin
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by yemsai(f): 4:39am On Feb 03, 2017
abimic:
Let me wish them all my five romancelanders, happy new month.. ... ......
Ifitumiojo, my barrister friend in law school abuja, wishing u a successful career afterwards, I do know u've missed calabar, extend my greetings to mum. . Your Lagos boy says happy new month....
Yemsai, congratulations on your graduation, wishing u a next great step afterwards...... Your boy not expecting you to go to bed this morning says happy new month.
A very good ally, VampireeM, the Lekki girl, my strong friend, hardworking, what more can I say? Yes! The sleeping girl too who does that without taking drugs, hopefully she won't sleep on water someday grin..... abimic wishes u a happy new month..
Jodha, I remember once saying domineering but she countered it, maybe the adjective was a bit harsh, then assertive would do, in just few days, I felt like I've known enough, direct and blunt, straight forward regardless whose ox is gored, u give her she gives u back word for word, infact sometimes harsher, but I do know she's the tallest female romancelander tongue which she would deny now p..... Abimic wishes u a happy new month of Valentine, reminds me Jack and Rose....
Lastly to NwannekaUloma, just want to wish u a happy new month.
I'm jst seeing dis...same to u dear..thanks!

1 Like

Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by abimic(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2017
yemsai:

I'm jst seeing dis...same to u dear..thanks!
U don finally go to bed, oloorun.. .. better come back here....
U welcome.. Omo to gbayi

1 Like

Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Obiomon: 7:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Lol..Did you draw that thing on your profile? cheesy grin
yeah!!!! I thought it was amazing embarassed
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by abimic(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Jodha:

Anything higher than that is a giraffe? That's a big lie... There girls of 5.10,5.11,6.0...ft tall and trust me they look dope... The problem is when you're unproportionally tall.. For example longer torso... Shorter legs... And so no... Without hips, or lirrle ass to back up... (that's like horrible), nothing in this world you'll wear that will look good on yhu... With that kinda shape...

Except that... It's gorgeous to be tall no Matter how tall... I'm not light skinned maybe it's the light... I'm kinda "chocolate" in complexion grin
I can't but just wonder number of times you must have turned and turned, twisted, dance, bend to look at yourself in the mirror, u clearly have an over view of your full self like when the military carry out aerial surveillance cheesy grin
Of course, it's good to be tall, boys or girls alike, be it slim or fat, being tall makes u fret not, at least, I knew it all started from u slapping a guy who touched the delicate area, had u being short, the guy go just seize u for pocket go deal with u well for corner cry ....
Since seun couldn't fix Pms on here, your other mail shows it's full unto celebrity. So which other active frequently accessed one u have!?
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Incrizz(f): 11:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Obiomon:
yeah!!!! I thought it was amazing embarassed
Ahahaha cheesy
gosh...my tummy
You thought twas amazing??
You're just a clown lol.

It looks...it looks like a lizard..lol
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Obiomon: 4:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
Incrizz:

Ahahaha cheesy
gosh...my tummy
You thought twas amazing??
You're just a clown lol.

It looks...it looks like a lizard..lol

Lol! How r Ma a clown when I don't get paid for it! undecided

So you mean what I toOK up to 4 hours to do some final touching on looks like a lizard??! grin what you seeing up there is the best artwork you could find from a 75year old guy like me!

Aii fine, you gon be drawing me something really simple and easy! cheesy

If it's not fine eh undecided
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by fearlesschicken: 12:22am On Mar 01, 2017
its 7pm Jan31 for me . but happy new month smiley

Happy new month too bumbae1 concniggress56
Missyclassy cry the fallen lady
Cruzita girl where u at??
Stupidinluv
Halfricanadian ....who's moniker I never could spell lipsrsealed
Audrey .hey babe smiley longest time
Fearlesschicken ....babe u gotta comment more ,I miss seeing u
Misspicy .....chica hi!!!
PeachyP ....sup babe smiley

Hey just seeing g this...I wish you the same jare.its even a new month now you can just imagine. Chai....Abeg please remind me your former monicker (abi na this one you dey use before)

Don't worry I'm back....hehe
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Nobody: 12:49am On Mar 01, 2017

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by princeakins(m): 6:51am On Mar 01, 2017
Happy new month to dz ma hommiez n honniez

Jacksparrow127
Genea
Adewunmiopemipo
Zarakay
Vizkiz
Makydee

And all other romancelanders I couldn't mention.

I love yu all *winks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by adegunwa4real(m): 6:54am On Mar 01, 2017
Theresa1990
Theresa1990
Theresa1990
Theresa1990
AND
Theresa1990
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 01, 2017
iLegend:
Happy New Month to everyone on Nairaland, especially to Larabae13 and Bumbae1. I wish y'all success in your various endeavors. This month will bring joy and happiness to your door steps.

Thank you
Happy New month and blessing coming your way wink
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by cloudyskygrind(m): 8:29am On Mar 01, 2017
Happy new month to me x5
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by larabae13(f): 9:24am On Mar 01, 2017
iLegend:
Happy New Month to everyone on Nairaland, especially to Larabae13 and Bumbae1. I wish y'all success in your various endeavors. This month will bring joy and happiness to your door steps.
happy new month to you too legend, more favour nd blessing to you.

Oh! Happy ash wednesday grin
Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Genea(f): 10:41am On Mar 01, 2017
princeakins:
Happy new month to dz ma hommiez n honniez

And all other romancelanders I couldn't mention.

I love yu all *winks
love ya too kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Wish 5 Romancelanders A Happy New Month by Theresa1990: 12:55am On Mar 02, 2017
adegunwa4real:
Theresa1990
Theresa1990
Theresa1990
Theresa1990
AND
Theresa1990
tanx boo happy new month

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Pity For Nigerian Men That Marry Western Women / I Got My Ex Pregnant; I Told Her I Was Gonna Cum & She Shouted Yeah, Cum In Me / Very Funny AD On Jiji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.