Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,673 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. (25397 Views)

She Lied To Me On Her Rape Experience And This Is Happening / My Near Rape Experiences / My Attempted Rape Experience And Why I Think All Rapists Are Mentally Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by ba7man(m): 5:54pm On Feb 06, 2017
Jammiiee:
Bro u really got me cracked up cheesy grin nice one, I detest dt stuff so much myself. I keep wondering how do those guys manage to conceive the thought and practicalise it angry. They surely need more guys like u
With a lot of girls so ready to go down these days I wonder how some people's game can be so weak that they resort to rape.

It must be a mental disorder and a good beating cures its symptoms. cheesy
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by holocron: 8:21pm On Feb 06, 2017
Maychang:
I remember when i had Post-Ume exams to write at O.A.U... I made friends with students of a particular hostel outside the School premises, i was able to pass the night there to go for my exam the next morning. One of the guys made me follow one of his neighbours( who was a "machinery"though he was a student of the school.) snce it was my first time. we eventually wrote in the same Centre but different halls.

I alerted him when i was done, he had long finished and was waiting for me. The crowd that day was massive, there was no way we cud get a bus easily. After waiting for a long time and no luck, he decided to take me through a route.

That route was filled with trees; more like a Forest. At first there were few of us walking together but they eventually left us behind due to our slow movement. The idiot guy intentionally led me to a place where there was no path again. I was in front, so when i realised this, i turned around only for me to see the guy standing and staring at me, His dick was up already and he..........

Well, let me stop here.....i dont like to remember it but we eventually got back to the hostel in silence.

Im jus grateful he wasnt Huge and aggressive...else, it would have been another story.

Modified

Its like many didnt get my point. The part i left out was when he tried to grab me for a kiss but i resisted and after a few trick i always play, he let go of me.....

MERCENERY. even with goggle, online dictionary etc
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by NaeChris: 8:29pm On Feb 06, 2017
wHyyyyyyyyyY:
did he succeed in entering the place?
LOL.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:00am On Feb 07, 2017
holocron:

Mr, by the time you type several paragraphs i'm sure you do be found wanting on more than one spot. Nobody is above mistakes.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Jammiiee:
But the truth is must u girls flaunt ur virginity angry sincerely, u r proud to be a virgin, that's cool but telling everyone ur status ain't cool. What would u stand to gain frm dat. Plaudits? Do u knw dt u can create more problems for urself. There could be some virgin seekers here, either for one thing, fun or the other which myt nt even be good. U girls should stop exposing ur selves to vulnerability. No matter how smart u think u r. And can always escape frm guys. I tell u, we guys r smarter, u will even meet some guys on this forum that u could never think u would get along with and before u knw it, he's a nice guy, u share ur numbers, u meet one way or the other, he had an ulterior motive for ur virginity but u didn't see dt. Alas, he takes advantage of u. And u r left in a traumatic state.

angry I really get pissed when I hear girls fronting their virginity on NL. Jst keep that to ur selves, we don't need the info coz it doesn't make u girls special in our eyes on a faceless forum like this, rather it makes us believe u girls are searching for a serious relationship. Stop putting that info first before us. When we seek to date u girls, hide dt info frm us and let us discover later when it's palpably clear we are for real. My sister, it would make us cherish u girls the more angry angry
Well said, that's brotherly and i'm grateful.
I don't front it but had let it out before someone takes me for an olosho.
i may not be in as much danger as one may presume cos i'm focused. The guy i have eyes for can't take advantage of me and he's the reason i'm here otherwise i would've remained a guest on this forum like i had been for years. Once i get what i came for, i'll deactivate and return to status quo, trust me.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 07, 2017
Ejakulated:
OP saw the Deek and was like, OMG.
Well, That your bræst be like slippers
Stop lying to your teeth.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by luminouz(m): 5:32am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

i may not be in as much danger as one may presume cos i'm focused. The guy i have eyes for can't take advantage of me and he's the reason i'm here otherwise i would've remained a guess on this forum like i had been for years. Once i get what i came for, i deactivate and return to status quo, trust me.
U came here for a guy? shocked
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 5:39am On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

U came here for a guy? shocked
Sadly but it's true and i have no regrets. Have been a guest here for years and been watching him all along. I'm not shy, i go for what i have my eyes set on.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by luminouz(m): 5:40am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

Sadly but it's true and i have no regrets. Have been a guess here for years and been watching him all along. I'm not shy, i go for what i have my eyes set on.
All d best babe! Go grab DAT niggar!

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 5:46am On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:

All d best babe! Go grab DAT niggar!
He already slighted me in an absolute display of cowardice so we might just end up having a fight after all, after which i'll deactivate and go my way.
It's in preparation of that confrontation i added a signature to my status and i'm sure he has seen it.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 5:50am On Feb 07, 2017
ba7man:

It must be a mental disorder and a good beating cures its symptoms. cheesy
I concur. wink

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 6:05am On Feb 07, 2017
holocron:

Thank you oga...even as you've been seeing with your eyes that it is Google not goggle...
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by holocron: 7:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Maychang:

Thank you oga...even as you've been seeing with your eyes that it is Google not goggle...

thornapple:

Mr, by the time you type several paragraphs i'm sure you do be found wanting on more than one spot. Nobody is above mistakes.

exactly...corrections should be taken in good faith. Especially when it distorts or misrepresents the communication.

Just like this "guess" here below and also used in repeated postings. Really put me in consternation, before realising it should have been "guest"

thornapple:

Sadly but it's true and i have no regrets. Have been a guess here for years and been watching him all along. I'm not shy, i go for what i have my eyes set on.

No offence meant, ladies.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 07, 2017
holocron:

exactly...corrections should be taken in good faith. Especially when it distorts or misrepresents the communication.

Just like this "guess" here below and also used in repeated postings. Really put me in consternation, before realising it should have been "guest"

No offence meant, ladies.
Hahahahaha, thanks for reminding me off that.
So we all agree we do make mistakes.
Though i wonder how i missed that. OMG!
What a shame.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Boxer007(m): 11:33am On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:
There was this uncle that had been making sexual advances to me for quite a while. It got to a point i reported it to his wife but she seemed helpless herself not to talk of confronting him.
He was my father's business partner and often came to our house.
There was this day he came around and my parents and siblings weren't around.
He was actually been expected as there were files my younger brother was supposed to hand over to him as instructed by Dad.
As is usual with him, my brother soon left to play ball with his friends leaving our gate unlocked.
I was watching African magic before the lights went out so i laid on the settee for my siesta.
Woke to the creaking sound of our front door. As i opened my eyes i saw the figure of a man walking straight into our living room. Jumped to my feet in shock only to realize it was my Dad's friend.
Initially thought it was a robber or something so i felt quite relieved.
Knowing what he came for i offered him a seat as i got up to go get the files. He was already seated as i turned to leave but then i returned to pick my phone in order to call my brother in case i couldn't locate the files in his room.
By the time i got back i noticed he was back on his feet.
Not suspecting anything i persuaded him to exercise patience that i won't be long and hurried off with my phone.
Locating the file didn't take much time but as i turned to leave i saw the man now Manning the door to my brother's room.
I had never felt so shocked in my life before.
The man started asking me for just few minutes with him.
I had never done this before, getting deflowered by a married man right in my father's house was unthinkable.
I threatened to scream and draw the attention of my brother but he told me he saw my brother playing with his friends in the neighborhood on his way.
I was thinking really fast but as i did, he brought out his joystick and started stroking it gently as he stepped into the room.
That was the clue i needed to know what to do.
I turned on the video recording app in my phone as he begged.
It was my very first time of seeing an adult "thing" in my life.
At a point he started making towards me so i told him what i just did.
As scared as i was i asked him to let me go else he won't get away with it.
To my relief he turned sober and begged me to delete the video.
I gave him my word i would gladly delete it once it was safe to do so.
He listened and we both stepped out with him leading the way since he was closer to the door.
Once at the gate i turned on my phone to delete it but he wanted to delete it himself to be sure so i handed him the phone.
The moment he was done he quickly returned my phone and hurried off.
Without any video evidence i still reported the incidence to my mom and that was the last i ever saw of him till date.

So Ladies in the house share yours as i just did.

Boo,We care about Gays being rape. To hell with ladies
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 07, 2017
Boxer007:

Boo,We care about man rape. To hell with ladies
Gay man watch your back before someone snuffs the life outa ya.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by bigybanty10(m): 4:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

Lol I like diz babe (NO hard feelings)

She no dey pretend ,very bold and open minded

I pray he notice you though,good luck

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2017
bigybanty10:

Lol I like diz babe (NO hard feelings)

She no dey pretend ,very bold and open minded

I pray he notice you though,good luck

Never mind about him dear. He's a lily-livered coward. As the days go by, i'm more like preferring to have a fight with him before going my way.
Hope to inflict as much embarrassment of equal magnitude as he did to me.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by bigybanty10(m): 4:51pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

Never mind about him dear. He's a lily-livered coward. As the days go by, i'm more like preferring to have a fight with him before going my way.
Hope to inflict as much embarrassment of equal magnitude as he did to me.

Hmmm this is serious,u sound soo pained
Hope all is well?
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
bigybanty10:

Hmmm this is serious,u sound soo pained Hope all is well?
All was well til he showed himself to be the coward i never expected of him.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by bhadmus101: 5:11pm On Feb 07, 2017
Never had 1 ;DNever had 1
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by bigybanty10(m): 5:27pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

All was well til he showed himself to be the coward i never expected of him.

Lol Diz babe too like fight lol
Just forgive him and move on ,something that doesn't belong to you will never be yours

And again don't force ur self on a guy and don't show too much love, many guys see that as an advantage.

Don't allow sweet words and material things fool you,be wise so u wouldn't end up being a chop and clean mouth Bae.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Toshiba49ja(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2017
bigybanty10:

Just forgive him and move on ,something that doesn't belong to you will never be yours

And again don't force ur self on a guy and don't show too much love, many guys see that as an advantage.

Don't allow sweet words and material things fool you,be wise so u wouldn't end up being a chop and clean mouth Bae.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by bigybanty10(m): 5:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
[quote author=Toshiba49ja post=53506068][/quote]

Lool guy wetin I do u Na ?

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Toshiba49ja(m): 6:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
bigybanty10:

Lool guy wetin I do u Na ?

U dey spoil parole for guys.... grin

Nice Advice tho!

Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by luminouz(m): 6:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

He already slighted me in an absolute display of cowardice so we might just end up having a fight after all, after which i'll deactivate and go my way.
It's in preparation of that confrontation i added a signature to my status and i'm sure he has seen it.
*sighs* love n heartache..... 5&6!
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by stacyadams: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

i may not be in as much danger as one may presume cos i'm focused. The guy i have eyes for can't take advantage of me and he's the reason i'm here otherwise i would've remained a guess on this forum like i had been for years. Once i get what i came for, i deactivate and return to status quo, trust me.
grin grin grin to disvirgin u dey hungry me...
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
stacyadams:
grin grin grin to disvirgin u dey hungry me...

You can't even get close. The ones you already deflowered are enough.

Dare n Die!!
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
luminouz:
*sighs* love n heartache..... 5&6!
Not always like that. Hope u were able to get some rest by dawn.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2017
bigybanty10:

Thanks a great deal.
I know myself and the guy too. I've studied him like my palm. We'll see how this plays out.
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by stacyadams: 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2017
grin grin grin u will be amazed grin
thornapple:

You can't even get close. The ones you already deflowered are enough.

Dare n Die!!
Re: What Is Your Worst Near Rape Experience Or Sexual Harassment?. by luminouz(m): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
thornapple:

Not always like that.
Hope u were able to get some rest by dawn.
Did! Woke up around noon! shocked
Hope u have settled with ur bf? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Is This Arrogant Rat On NAIRALAND Called IamJ? / How To Stop Your Girlfriend From Destroying Your Finances!! / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.