Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,588 members, 7,812,913 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet (20680 Views)

Why I Will Not Protest Against Racism And Killing Of Black Men – Huddah Monroe / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Challenges Nigerian Government In New Tweet / D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ruggedtimi(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
To protest will hold and nigeria will still remain where we are...so blck save ur mb. We knw already.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
T
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by TeGaTeGa1(m): 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Y
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by zukor: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Bleep u black face
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Isn't it funny how a person sang a song titled "hard life" and turns around to say "don't protest", this why they always warn about doing drugs, it messes up your brain, balck face is a case study of the what drugs can do to the human brain

7 Likes

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
TeGaTeGa1:
T
"T" for timi grin

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Bakbillz44(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Dis dude has just sold the little left of him... He is finished!

4 Likes

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ruggedtimi(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
TeGaTeGa1:
Y
"Y" for why angry
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by MakeADifference: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
I hope Nigerians will not blacken this guy's face with blows soon.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by michoim(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
I agree with you 100%. We should not allow the disgruntled looters and their cohorts to take us for a ride.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by knightsTempler: 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
LET'S DISCUSS 2FACE IDIBIA::::

Of 2face and the Planned Nationwide Rally Against Bad Governance......

I have read many reactions to the planned action by 2face Idibia scheduled for the 5th of February 2017. Most of the condemnations have come from the "Wailers" quarters and in all sincerity, no one can blame anyone for taking such stance but at this time, the truth must be told.

In the run up to the 2015 General Elections, myself, Joseph Yobo, Kanu Nwankwo, Jay Jay Okocha, Emeka Ike and a host of other friends met and mapped out a plan that was to take us to all major markets in Nigeria. The idea was to pull together many of the A-list artistes in Nigeria and have them bombard major markets around the country in solidarity with President Goodluck Jonathan. We contacted several artistes many of whom agreed to participate but when 2face was contacted, he plainly told us he was playing a non-partisan role in the election. He said he was championing a "Vote NOT Fight" campaign against Electoral violence and that he could not support any of the political parties. Hard as it was, we respected his position and moved on.

It is on this note that I'm amazed and a little distraught to see my fellow soldiers say 2face campaigned for Buhari to be president. I was very active politically during the campaign and did not see where he campaigned for the APC. Even though he did not campaign for us, it will be morally wrong to wear him a garment he never wore. 2face was neutral during the campaign and I humbly request anyone with evidence that he campaigned for Buhari to kindly present such.

We are at a time in the history of our nation when the men and women we look up to to lead the campaign against bad governance have all gone quiet. Our Civil Society Groups have suddenly developed cold feet in challenging the bad governance in the land. Ditto Labour, Traditional Institutions, the Media, Student Unions, the Youth Council, National Union of Journalists, Religious Bodies and so on. We have been left on our own. Those who occupied our Television Sets and Radio Stations during the Jonathan era have all gone silent and poor Nigerians are left at the mercy of a government that has no care in the world about their wellbeing.

So, when the news hit town that an artiste like 2face has decided to lead the campaign against this government, I was not only elated, I posited that, it is only trite that all well meaning Nigerians lend their support to the noble call.

I am unapologetically PDP but the truth remains that, as at today, only a Nationwide Movement of the people can unseat this present callous, evil, insensitive, shameless government. Any politician who dares to challenge Buhari today will either end up in jail or be silenced permanently. This government uses the 'anti corruption' razzmatazz to perpetuate evil. They fill the airwaves with stories of fighting corruption while deepening our pains. The victims of bad governance today are not PDP members alone. Every Nigerian is affected by the cluelessness and unseriousness of this present administration. Parents are groaning under the harsh economic regime of the APC. Traders are crying. Businessmen are in pain. There is no one that has been spared. This alone should be enough to ignite in us the Spirit of solidarity with 2face. We should look beyond mundane excuses and rally round ourselves in reclaiming and rescuing our nation from the hands of the vagabonds who have sworn to make us cry.

Fellow Soldiers of Democracy, let us look at the bigger picture. Buhari is the problem and any and every action taken to stop him in his plan to wreck our nation should be supported. I therefore, most humbly appeal to you; lets leave sentiments aside and rescue our nation first from these charlatans.

Thank you.

Prince Henry Nwazuruahu

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by guywitzerogal(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
Too much of hemp don d worry Ds guy
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by LesbianBoy(m): 10:25am On Feb 01, 2017
God punish blackface and any other person that don't want the protest to hold angry
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Wait a minute what's wrong with this burnt face? Who would rather be use Tu Face or this piece of gab ? Who's more broke? It's obvious the rat just ratted on himself. Oloshi. You no get money release album since instead make you protest, you dey rant to get political favors, make them say u no dey there. History and providence will judge your black ass. You go rat on your fellow collect bribe come dey accuse who rich pass you of bribe.. Ote... Lousy Charalatan.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by olacollinz(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2017
We have a right to protest we all votes for this government but are no longer remember the masses.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by jufee007(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Sometimes it's good to pay attention to the message not the messenger. To me he has a point. grin
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Olukat(m): 10:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Which one be black face?
I know one of them hanged on to 1 track 'need somebody ye' for many years grin grin grin
Where black face come from o?
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by solidstone9ja: 10:26am On Feb 01, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Blackface has insisted that people should not go out to protest in this sensitive time, for it is useless and baseless to do so.. See his tweet below

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/826490053404786689

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UGPeDGOIzH4/WJGGyxrL5mI/AAAAAAALiyY/vkZi3a-KKd8D38Ay-o7o-cdQnGLiR9u0ACLcB/s400/2c.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/blackface-has-insisted-that-people.html
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] [color=#770077][/color]good music u no fit sing okpo
this guy is very stupid
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by kosisokosi48(m): 10:27am On Feb 01, 2017
Nna eh....WIDA dis Black face self ..... wetin dey hapn naaa .. sad sad Ok uncle Black wetin u say make we do ?
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by vengertime: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Abeg who get black face address? I just wan pray for am

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by leisuretym: 10:29am On Feb 01, 2017
the weed this guy is smoking is kinda good man!
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by eph12(m): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2017
ionsman:

You are so sure,guess you are his p.a. So, if at all you wanna pay anyone to counter 2baba it's someone like blackface you will opt for? Issorai...
Who else than someone that already has beef or hatred for 2baba? Blackface ticks all the boxes
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Pearly255(f): 10:31am On Feb 01, 2017
None of your business blackman!
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by michoim(m): 10:32am On Feb 01, 2017
God punish any one that go for protest. We must not allow the looters to use the so called 2face and his criminal cohorts to distract this government from probing them. It is a trick by the looters...

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by GreatLibra: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2017
My brother nawa for you oh waiting be you own self angryMy brother nawa for you oh waiting be you own self
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 01, 2017
Immaturity and bad Belle in action.
Ever since the Plantation boys split and 2face became one million times more prosperous than him his hatred has been killing him slowly day by day.

Foolish man. So because of your personal beef Nigerians should continue suffering

3 Likes

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by eboyz: 10:34am On Feb 01, 2017
bcs u are coward blackface dats y u are unable to come out and join ur brother tuface,stupid guy,I hate u

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by dikachi01(m): 10:35am On Feb 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Ode. Irrelevant somebody.
lol guy u wicked o grin
Sammypope4all:
Ode. Irrelevant somebody.
lol guy u wicked o
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Organizer111222(m): 10:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Before now .. when last did anyone remember blackface.... He just got an opportunity to put himself in the limelight
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by veacea: 10:36am On Feb 01, 2017
nlanded:
I'm not in support of the protest neither am I against it but I feel its better to offer solutions as well rather than only criticise, this is the same Tu Face whom didn't say a word when Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts were stealing Nigeria black and blue, back then Goodluck was giving out millions to performing artistes and Actors Guild of Nigeria, they were all quiet then, now that such free money isn't coming anymore they remember they can protest, Tu Face as a man has a heap of mistakes as well in his life, yet fans still respect him so he should as well respect the government for the time being, and also, he should offer solutions as well rather than only criticise.

Some people no go wan hear dis oooooo but me I think it's sensible sha

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by lilhenz(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Get Funds For Your Research And Project Work

Are you a researcher in the following category?
1. Medical researches
2. Technological researches
3. Scientific researches
Do you need financial support to continue researches?
Do you need financial support to start up a research work?

You can get funds for your research and project work from Study supports.

How Is This Possible
Study support group is a NGO born out of compassion for alarming number of professionals who continually fail to realize their dreams, research work and or any other form of scientific project due to financial constraints.

Our mission is to encourage useful studies and we strategically do this by identifying and supporting individuals or groups who genuinely need funds to continue and complete their relevant projects. We are looking forward to bridge the gaps between goodwill donors and the people who actually are in need we continually liaise with international bodies and philanthropists in other to provide financial access to help studies randomly.

Study support is well funded, we canvas for donations from around the world and we receive funding from international philanthropist, governmental organizations and goodwill donors to help workers and professional get their desired training and certification.

How Does It Work
Researchers who need funds to continue or start up a research work or project:

1. Registers with Study support.
2. Study support will check their eligibility status.
3. Study support provides funds for eligible candidates.

Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is this a scholarship program?
Answer: No, there is a onetime tuition fee payment for eligible candidates however candidates who receive supports will be eligible to apply again.

2. Will I pay to receive this support?
Answer: There is only a onetime fee of N5,000 which registers you into the system after which no other payment will be required of the candidates.

3. Is it certain that I will receive support for what I requested for?
Answer: No, not all candidates receive support for their request, all application is thoroughly examined and the best will receive supports in that area.

4. What if I don't qualify to receive the support I asked for, does it mean my N5,000 has gone?
Answer: No, it's a win win situation for all candidates, if for instance a candidate have requested for tuition fee support (TFS) and did not meet requirements, he or she will be offered support to either take up one of the professional courses that will be very valuable to the student.

5. Can I make multiple requests?
Answer: Yes, candidates who applied for tuition fee support (TFS) can also in turn apply for professional course support (PCS) candidates are allowed to apply for not more than two (2) supports simultaneously.

6. How soon can we receive funding?
Answer: For students, every academic year, for professional three (3) weeks after application is successful while for researchers they will be contacted with the procedures.

How To Participate
STEP 1: LOG IN
Log into our website on www.studysupports.com, click on register and input your Serial No. and Pincode. If you have not gotten them follow step 2 down.

STEP 2: MAKE PAYMENT
Go to www.studysupports.com , click on register and then click on How To Obtain a Pincode, make a onetime payment of N5,000 into any of the bank accounts listed.

STEP 3: CHECK YOUR EMAIL
Once your registration payment is successful, you will receive an email containing your login details which includes: Pincode and Serial Number.

STEP 4: LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT
Login into your personal dashboard with the Pincode and Serial Number sent to your E-mail.

For More Info Reach Study support on:

OFFICE LOCATION:
Suite 17 Sentels Plaza, East- West Road, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, Nigeria

CONTACT NUMBER:
+234 9076321506

CONTACT E-MAIL:
info@studysupports.com

Website URL:
www.studysupports.com
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by HtwoOw: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2017
Toor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija, DJ Cuppy At Commonwealth Africa Summit In London / "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.