Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,814 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:45 PM

Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet (20678 Views)

Why I Will Not Protest Against Racism And Killing Of Black Men – Huddah Monroe / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Challenges Nigerian Government In New Tweet / D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Ndkings1(m): 11:26am On Feb 01, 2017
In the other post, I read where this hooligan was calling someone like 2face Illiterate. I rather be an illiterate 2face than be an educated blackface
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by deenee: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Both parties are pawns and a lot fail to see the larger picture.

What will happen if God forbid someone dies during the protest?

Tuface is been paid to champion this and some people are just following blindly
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by LordAdam7: 11:26am On Feb 01, 2017
Darkkarma:
To some degree, he does have a point (Even though his words might be coming from a place of hate or envy), I mean, this certainly will create agitation and attract attention, but after that??.
This "Government" doesn't seem like the type who is in the least bit concerned with listening to and working on the challenges of the public. To them, this is just another "ruckus" which they hope will die down just so they could carry on with whatever the heck they are doing there (one thing is sure though, they are NOT working).
How many protests, both peaceful and otherwise went well? The Uniport student rally?? Or the several "Biafra" "let us go" protests??.
Just saying
#I hope I'm wrong.

Please, what alternative do you propose?

-Lord
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by CioAngels(f): 11:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Who are you to tell them not to protest? Educated illiterate, thats if you are.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by jaystar(m): 11:29am On Feb 01, 2017
grin Mr Blackface(once-upon-a-time-celebrity) ...stay in recession while we protest our way out of it sir.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by aboveu(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2017
I will give you blow on your BLACK FACE without a hit!!! grin grin grin
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by iceberylin(m): 11:30am On Feb 01, 2017
This should be the only comment on this post... lipsrsealed

Tbillz:
I should have banked on your words but basically i wont because of this few reasons
1. You claimed tuface stole African kween #JealousyBreeds
2. U smoke too much weed #U cant think straight
3. U re jealous of tuface z success
4. All this tweet cant justify why u sang "hard life"
5. I heard U are broke #Frustration Sets In
6. What were doing while tuface was becoming a legend @40? #U wasted your precious life
7. U wont understand the hard period now because u are use to it.
8. Faze is silent about this do u think he is fool?
9. Singing is never your thing
10. You took bribe on this issue to pay rent, we heard landlord chased you out? #sayNoToCorruption

Deal silently with failure, live with it and let us live my guy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by LordAdam7: 11:31am On Feb 01, 2017
deenee:
Both parties are pawns and a lot fail to see the larger picture.

What will happen if God forbid someone dies during the protest?

Tuface is been paid to champion this and some people are just following blindly

Everybody is a pawn in anything that divides political interest.

Whether it is a protest or an election.

Abi are politicians not against the protest? If politicians are against the protest, then of course there will be politicians supporting the protest.

That is what politicians do, take advantage of every situation good or bad.

But if that's what's going to stop you from going to protest, then you may as well not vote in 2019 or even so much as comment on this protest issue, because whatever you say, one pot-bellied idi*.ota is benefiting from it.

People are tired of things and want to protest, if you can't propose a better alternative, close your mouth.

If anyone dies, it is the government's fault not the protesters fault. If you are used to suffering, don't ask others to be used to same suffering.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Orikinla1: 11:32am On Feb 01, 2017
Sammypope4all:
Ode. Irrelevant somebody.
We know him.
He has made millions of naira from his songs.
Radio and TV channels interview him.
He is an achiever in the music industry.
But who are you? grin
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ayindejimmy(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2017
ojun50:
Dis guy has been paid nd i think i need to see him

2face was paid. At least we all know of that
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ayindejimmy(m): 11:43am On Feb 01, 2017
LordAdam7:

Everybody is a pawn in anything that divides political interest.

Whether it is a protest or an election.

Abi are politicians not against the protest? If politicians are against the protest, then of course there will be politicians supporting the protest.

That is what politicians do, take advantage of every situation good or bad.

But if that's what's going to stop you from going to protest, then you may as well not vote in 2019 or even so much as comment on this protest issue, because whatever you say, one pot-bellied idi*.ota is benefiting from it.

People are tired of things and want to protest, if you can't propose a better alternative, close your mouth.

If anyone dies, it is the government's fault not the protesters fault. If you are used to suffering, don't ask others to be used to same suffering.

-Lord

See, if you have amnesia, some of us don't.
We can still add 2+2 to get 4.
Things are difficult, no doubt. But is it entirely this govt's fault? Hell no
Is the govt takin steps to alleviate the hardship? I'll say their efforts are not concerted enough
NOW, the same pdp that could not address the looming economic crisis for 16yrs while it was piling up till it escalated are hiding behind a musician to sponsor a protest.
Sorry!
By the way, We all have freedom of expression, so you can't tell someone not to criticize issues
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 01, 2017
Baseless? Well, it is his right to hold that opinion. He should also respect the rights of those who have something to protest, to take to the streets. People should just ensure they make their protests within the limits the law allows. In this insensitive administration (we've had many over the years) the voices of the masses are easily dismissed. I respect Tuface for using his celebrity to this end. Well done, man!
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by SmartyPants(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2017
AgbenuAnna:
are you OK with the recession Black face ?

How does your protest alleviate the recession?
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ofemigeorge(m): 11:50am On Feb 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Guy,dats another twist to it o
If them pay me just 500,000 I go insult d hell out of tubaba and di guy go give up dat protest.
Make some money anyhow from dis people hand,life too short.
Whoever is gonna give me from dis national cake,make he give me.
Suffer too much.
For 500k, you no fit protest for your future, and your children's future
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by samdeyking01(m): 11:51am On Feb 01, 2017
Tbillz:
I should have banked on your words but basically i wont because of this few reasons
6. What were doing while tuface was becoming a legend @40? #U wasted your precious life
10. You took bribe on this issue to pay rent, we heard landlord chased you out? #sayNoToCorruption

but dis is too much for a successful man but never too. Much for a fool who wasted his life on weed and women. He want everyone else to. Be like him, dump ass fool. Unfortunate somebody

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by LordAdam7: 11:52am On Feb 01, 2017
ayindejimmy:

See, if you have amnesia, some of us don't.
We can still add 2+2 to get 4.
Things are difficult, no doubt. But is it entirely this govt's fault? Hell no
Is the govt takin steps to alleviate the hardship? I'll say their efforts are not concerted enough
NOW, the same pdp that could not address the looming economic crisis for 16yrs while it was piling up till it escalated are hiding behind a musician to sponsor a protest.
Sorry!
By the way, We all have freedom of expression, so you can't tell someone not to criticize issues

And now you bring politics into it.

The question was to propose an alternative, and you're talking about abandoning it simply because "YOU" feel it is unfair to the government to protest.

If you agree that their "efforts" (whatever they are) are not concerted enough, then why do you want to stop something that would make them sit up?

And who is bringing PDP into this? Seems you did not read my message.

Why did you vote APC in 2015 since it was very glaring that most of the new APC stalwarts were recycled corrupt officials in PDP and the opposition? You could have just stayed at home and not participate in the election. Especially since most of the campaign funds were from corrupt individuals preaching anti-corruption.

It seems you are against this protest, simply because APC did not ask you to protest. Then bloody stay at home, no one needs to hear your partisan opinion.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Nobody: 11:54am On Feb 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Guy,dats another twist to it o
If them pay me just 500,000 I go insult d hell out of tubaba and di guy go give up dat protest.
Make some money anyhow from dis people hand,life too short.
Whoever is gonna give me from dis national cake,make he give me.
Suffer too much.
ok listen. if nigerian govt offers u 2mnaira for those wanted customs officers who cleared the riffle container and u caught them and they offer u 5mnaira to let them go what would u do?
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by fujirice: 12:04pm On Feb 01, 2017
Blackface biko, this is the "wrongest" time to be playing the devil's advocate.
We have heard you but we will still protest.
The government needs to sit up.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by OKorowanta: 12:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
ofemigeorge:

For 500k, you no fit protest for your future, and your children's future

Mr Future
Bring the 500k first to know weda I go protest or not.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by OKorowanta: 12:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
smartmey61:
ok listen. if nigerian govt offers u 2mnaira for those wanted customs officers who cleared the riffle container and u caught them and they offer u 5mnaira to let them go what would u do?

Bring the 5 million first before I go answer your question.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ayindejimmy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
LordAdam7:

And now you bring politics into it.

The question was to propose an alternative, and you're talking about abandoning it simply because "YOU" feel it is unfair to the government to protest.

If you agree that their "efforts" (whatever they are) are not concerted enough, then why do you want to stop something that would make them sit up?

And who is bringing PDP into this? Seems you did not read my message.

Why did you vote APC in 2015 since it was very glaring that most of the new APC stalwarts were recycled corrupt officials in PDP and the opposition? You could have just stayed at home and not participate in the election. Especially since most of the campaign funds were from corrupt individuals preaching anti-corruption.

It seems you are against this protest, simply because APC did not ask you to protest. Then bloody stay at home, no one needs to hear your partisan opinion.

-Lord

I read ur message clearly. I also read BTW the lines.

If we're referring to the same protest, then pdp is already involved. Except you're feigning ignorance.

Because we should ask ourselves whether It takes less than two years for things to be this bad? If we've had visionary leaders, would we be here?

I've protested in the past and if I'm to protest again it'll be against corruption,fuel hike and other logical things

Nigeria is not the only nation to be in recession
If you need information, ask about how other nations that had been in recession b4 got out of it.

Is it by protest?

Recession is not only a regular occurrence in economies; it is also a universal phenomenon . It occurs in different places at different times. This means that both developed and developing countries often take their turns on depression or recession.

http://punchng.com/us-argentina-others-got-recession/

Before every youth allow themselves to be used by grieving politicians they should ask the sponsors of the protest cogent questions

What are the demands of the protest?
Who and what are we actually protesting against?
How long will it last?
Where are the faces of the initiators of the protest?
What's the level of Police protection and emergency attention for the protest?

You may have short memory, but I don't.
I know why we are in recession and I know those to blame are also taking part in the protest
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by LordAdam7: 12:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
ayindejimmy:

I read ur message clearly. I also read BTW the lines.

If we're referring to the same protest, then pdp is already involved. Except you're feigning ignorance.

Because we should ask ourselves whether It takes less than two years for things to be this bad? If we've had visionary leaders, would we be here?

I've protested in the past and if I'm to protest again it'll be against corruption,fuel hike and other logical things

Nigeria is not the only nation to be in recession
If you need information, ask about how other nations that had been in recession b4 got out of it.

Is it by protest?

Recession is not only a regular occurrence in economies; it is also a universal phenomenon . It occurs in different places at different times. This means that both developed and developing countries often take their turns on depression or recession.

http://punchng.com/us-argentina-others-got-recession/

Before every youth allow themselves to be used by grieving politicians they should ask the sponsors of the protest cogent questions

What are the demands of the protest?
Who and what are we actually protesting against?
How long will it last?
Where are the faces of the initiators of the protest?
What's the level of Police protection and emergency attention for the protest?

You may have short memory, but I don't.
I know why we are in recession and I know those to blame are also taking part in the protest

You did not read my message. In fact, you have a problem with comprehension.

I will not continue repeating myself over a non-issue. You don't want to protest. Fine!

Feb 5. (abi it's 6) will happen without you.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Bring the 5 million first before I go answer your question.
o boy
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Trust the words of a black man called black face at your own peril!
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Chibydinho(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
his face is really black... nonchenchi boy. We are gonna stop this yeye govt simple nd long.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ofemigeorge(m): 12:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Mr Future
Bring the 500k first to know weda I go protest or not.

grin
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by bigtt76(f): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
He makes senses if this was made when his eyes is clear grin

sugarbelly4:
Blackface has insisted that people should not go out to protest in this sensitive time, for it is useless and baseless to do so.. See his tweet below

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/826490053404786689

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UGPeDGOIzH4/WJGGyxrL5mI/AAAAAAALiyY/vkZi3a-KKd8D38Ay-o7o-cdQnGLiR9u0ACLcB/s400/2c.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/blackface-has-insisted-that-people.html

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Revolva(m): 12:45pm On Feb 01, 2017
blackface hahaha baba sef own Don de too much I was with him last year hhaaha very incumbent fella hhaa we smoke weed and drank sha
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by seankay(m): 12:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
I supported Buhari during the last election. However, due to the lackadaisical attitude, cancelled promises, not tackling the Fulani menace and all, I think I've had enough and I now believe all Nigerian leaders (past and present) are all the same. They've all failed us!

To be fair to Buhari, the plunging of the Global oil price, looting of the treasury by the previous administrations , failing to save for the raining days, epileptic power supply, inadequate refineries and all contributed to his failure. I think Buhari does not have the required knowledge and orientation to lead Nigeria outta reccession.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
A legend is talking.
One nonentity crack infested skull is barking!
#feb 6 is UN-STOPPABLE!
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by DebbieSean(f): 12:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
Tbillz:

Seconded! Why will someone just rise up against the idea when he is also part of the county and facing the same economic problems? It only proves all the above listed points are correct. grin
Tbillz:

Seconded! Why will someone just rise up against the idea when he is also part of the county and facing the same economic problems? It only proves all the above listed points are correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ozimec(m): 12:51pm On Feb 01, 2017
sugarbelly4:
Blackface has insisted that people should not go out to protest in this sensitive time, for it is useless and baseless to do so.. See his tweet below

https://twitter.com/Blackfacenaija/status/826490053404786689

[img]http://1.bp..com/-UGPeDGOIzH4/WJGGyxrL5mI/AAAAAAALiyY/vkZi3a-KKd8D38Ay-o7o-cdQnGLiR9u0ACLcB/s400/2c.jpeg[/img]

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/02/blackface-has-insisted-that-people.html

If you're having issues with 2baba go and settle your matter with guy. Must you work against the planned protest he has chosen to lead against the injustices and lack of transparency as well as bad governance in Nigeria which obviously affect you as well?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omg!!! See..bad Girl Coco Opens Her Body In The Name Of Taking Selfie / Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija, DJ Cuppy At Commonwealth Africa Summit In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.