Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,892 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:25 PM

Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet (20679 Views)

Why I Will Not Protest Against Racism And Killing Of Black Men – Huddah Monroe / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Challenges Nigerian Government In New Tweet / D'banj Shades Don Jazzy In New Tweet. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by dikachi01(m): 10:37am On Feb 01, 2017
michoim:
God punish any one that go for protest. We must not allow the looters to use the so called 2face and his criminal cohorts to distract this government from probing them. It is a trick by the looters...
shut up!!
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by SalamRushdie: 10:37am On Feb 01, 2017
A failed artiste supporting failed govt
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by MARKone(m): 10:40am On Feb 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Guy,dats another twist o it o
If them pay me just 500,000 I go insult d hell out of tubaba and di guy go give up dat protest.
Make me money anyhow from dis people hand,life too short.
Whoever is gonna give me from dis national cake,make he give me.
Suffer too much.

And your shidren and shidren's shidren will keep eating the 500k abi. This is exactly what is wrong with our society and why we will never ever get out of this mess. We sell our conscience for nothing!! We give our rights, our votes to the highest bidder! Why not fight today and live a better life tomorrow, the country is messed, we need to tell them that Nigerians have had enuf.

2 Likes

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by hollywater: 10:40am On Feb 01, 2017
ojun50:
Dis guy has been paid nd i think i need to see him
Bro i can swear nobody paid him , he is just trying to be relevant. That guy is a big looser.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by shenisaac(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2017
bonechamberlain:
This guy is insane, stay in ur house and continue the suffering and smiling if u can't protest, leave those who want to. I just pray these anti protesters don't be on the wrong side of history if this protest sparks a revolutionary change in the system

Really! It ll be like Marvel movie characters walking our streets. #awakeNclearyaeyez

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Micah360(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Whats with dis guy sef angry angry
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by indoorscholar(m): 10:44am On Feb 01, 2017
Though I don't agree with his sentiments, blackface isn't wrong. There's just too much tension in the country right now, herdsmen,proposed increase of fuel price,exchange rate,tensions in the south-east and south-south to name a few.

My concern is that things(despite the pure intentions of tuface) go out of hand or worse some paid hoodlums might hijack the event for their political masters.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Nobody: 10:46am On Feb 01, 2017
Go siddon for dotty
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Wolfbrother(m): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2017
I think 2face was paid to incite the masses by PDP smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ssfather1819(m): 10:50am On Feb 01, 2017
THANK YOU BLACK FACE
YOU ARE FAR BETTER THEN THE 2FACE
COS YOUR WIFE IS YOURS ALONE
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Antoeni(m): 10:51am On Feb 01, 2017
This serial failure has nothing reasonable to say,he is jst ranting so dat people will remember he is still alive,instead of to join hand with tu-face in d protest as a way of igniting his dead musical ambition

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Kaysalas(m): 10:52am On Feb 01, 2017
OKorowanta:

Guy,dats another twist o it o
If them pay me just 500,000 I go insult d hell out of tubaba and di guy go give up dat protest.
Make me money anyhow from dis people hand,life too short.
Whoever is gonna give me from dis national cake,make he give me.
Suffer too much.
hahaha! nice one
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by AndreB: 10:52am On Feb 01, 2017
Perhaps he can no longer afford weed, and is now smoking bitterleaf. Let him tell that to the 5 to 10 followers he has on his social media. Everyone has a right to protest if they want.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Jennifer89(f): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2017
hunger is just making this guy talk anyhow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by raystanley(m): 10:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Tbillz:
I should have banked on your words but basically i wont because of this few reasons
1. You claimed tuface stole African kween #JealousyBreeds
2. U smoke too much weed #U cant think straight
3. U re jealous of tuface z success
4. All this tweet cant justify why u sang "hard life"
5. I heard U are broke #Frustration Sets In
6. What were doing while tuface was becoming a legend @40? #U wasted your precious life
7. U wont understand the hard period now because u are use to it.
8. Faze is silent about this do u think he is fool?
9. Singing is never your thing
10. You took bribe on this issue to pay rent, we heard landlord chased you out? #sayNoToCorruption

Deal silently with failure, live with it and let us live my guy
case closed!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ionsman: 10:55am On Feb 01, 2017
eph12:

Who else than someone that already has beef or hatred for 2baba? Blackface ticks all the boxes

Naaah...You go with a popular person.Someone who has a large following. Someone who talks and people listen. Not blackface...
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by OKorowanta: 10:58am On Feb 01, 2017
MARKone:

And your shidren and shidren's shidren will keep eating the 500k abi. This is exactly what is wrong with our society and why we will never ever get out of this mess. We sell our conscience for nothing!! We give our rights, our votes to the highest bidder! Why not fight today and live a better life tomorrow, the country is messed, we need to tell them that Nigerians have had enuf.

Dey dia dey shout!
U dey form church.
If Dem give u one million,u go remember weda society dey exist?
Na mouth u dey make.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by darlenese(f): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2017
F.O.O.L
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by ndcide(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2017
If you don't want us to question this government for anything. No problem.

But hope you'll do same if a worse government that you don't like comes after buhari.

Think about it.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by wizkidblogger(f): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2017
StainlessH:
Trying hard to be relevant!

At least, more relevant than you.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by lekbel09(m): 11:02am On Feb 01, 2017
[quote author=nlanded post=53317836]I'm not in support of the protest neither am I against it but I feel its better to offer solutions as well rather than only criticise, this is the same Tu Face whom didn't say a word when Goodluck Jonathan and his cohorts were stealing Nigeria black and blue, back then Goodluck was giving out millions to performing artistes and Actors Guild of Nigeria, they were all quiet then, now that such free money isn't coming anymore they remember they can protest, Tu Face as a man has a heap of mistakes as well in his life, yet fans still respect him so he should as well respect the government for the time being, and also, he should offer solutions as well rather than only criticise.[/quotedidnt the celebs come out during fuel subsidy, and also during jonathan goodluck's time the hardship wasn't dis hard so I know that our protest is justified
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Donald7610: 11:04am On Feb 01, 2017
Bad Belle bLAFACE
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by jamesbridget13(f): 11:07am On Feb 01, 2017
Wetin him dey drag with 2face. Him never tire ni? Who sends? #nobody
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by lawalosky(m): 11:08am On Feb 01, 2017
B-f dey boast moral high, come 5 feb can't wait!!!!
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by itznewmann(m): 11:12am On Feb 01, 2017
His probably use to suffering.
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by gabpaul: 11:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Klington: 11:22am On Feb 01, 2017
He's been forgotten, he's only trying to create awareness about his existence... He needs epp grin
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by no1madman(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2017
Black heart!
Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by Philemhon(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2017
Tbillz:
7. U wont understand the hard period now because u are use to it.

1 Like

Re: Do Not Protest - Blackface Insists In New Tweet by howfarwhatagwan: 11:24am On Feb 01, 2017
All of you supporting 2 baba and insulting blackface please can you ask 2 baba where he was when the former Governor of his state (Benue) didn't pay civil servants salaries for so many months and still went ahead to contest for senate? (thankfully he didn't win)

I'm sorry but everyone has suddenly realized there is suffering in the land? There has always been suffering the only difference between then and now is that it is now biting the so-called 'elite' as well hahaha dey no see foreign exchange to dey waka yanfu yanfu the rate dey show dem pepper so now my dear elite know there is poverty?

My brother blackface feel free speak out jare don't let anyone intimidate you in respect to your views

and bros 2 baba go ahead and lead your protest but address the root cause of Nigeria's problem if you don't know the root cause I will remind you.. CORRUPTION involving many you have dined with....do the needful start with them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Comedian Nedu Shares 10 Years Throwback Photo / PHOTOS: Folorunsho Alakija, DJ Cuppy At Commonwealth Africa Summit In London / "Leah Is My Woman Crush" - Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Says As She Lists Out Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.