Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,743 members, 7,813,437 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:20 PM

Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. (71477 Views)

Ten Things You Cannot Do In Dubai / Ten Things Buhari And Wenger Have In Common / All The Absolutely Awful Things That Happen To Your Body When You Turn 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Ebenezar2020(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
nonsense and trash post

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Stanbic(m): 12:13pm On Jan 08, 2020
I never live abroad oo. Make person help me with transport for here undecided
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by goodnewscliff(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Message for everyone shaaaa..... Nice piece of work
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
11. Give your life to Jesus

6 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by badman007(m): 12:14pm On Jan 08, 2020
Skills
Jobs
Savings
Savings
Sensible investment
Savings
Savings
And more savings

Let that money jingle in your purse to give you confidence and make your life sweet.

4 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by rahztafari(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Too late. But abroad is the only thing remaining.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by incogni2o: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
@Op... Can you increase the age to 35? Cause some of us in some months time we will be 30.

You didn't even mention to buy land sef, that's very important before 30.

I will be 30 in April.

OP, Pls reduce the age to 25.

I think I have trashed them .

Hoping for bigger challenges jare

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by usman3688(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
HarkymTheOracle:
There's no rule to life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HQBj5n1kNo

I support u on this. There is no rule to life. Just live your live as it pleases u and don't try to please ppl

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Sholaco: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
I hope you v done all that....
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by FuckAllTheMODs: 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
Nonsense list...

You wey post am, how far?
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by sujexy(m): 12:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:

Ten things you should definitely do before you turn thirty:

1.Get Your Heart Broken. It is not the most pleasant experience in life. Unfortunately, it is inevitable. However, it is the invaluable lesson everyone should go through. Get your heart broken to learn the hard way how cruel and tough the life can be.

2.Realize That Life Has Already Begun. The sooner you do this the sooner you will be able to start doing the things that matter. Every decision matters and every choice counts. There is no interlude Nor is there a trial version. Therefore, strive to live a meaningful life now.

3. Write An Article. Develop a strong point of view regarding the particular issue and do your best to express your thoughts in the best way possible. Get your voice featured on the popular outlet and praise yourself for this small accomplishment.

4.Master A Valuable Skill. Your ability to apply your knowledge and produce some great results is what lets you stand out and makes others pay you for your services. Opt for mastery and strive to become the best at what you do.

5. Slay Your Fears. Stop living your fears as soon as possible. Do not enter the fourth decade of your life being afraid of trivial things. Learn to live beyond your comfort zone and slay your fears to live the life to the fullest.

6.Establish A Few Useful Connections. You cannot know everyone and know how to do everything. The good thing is that you do not need to. Meanwhile, you can meet some great people that can give a valuable advice or come in your hour of need.

7.Live Abroad For At Least A Year. Living abroad is not always fun and easy. This experience is often full of struggle and difficulties. Learn how to adapt to and survive in unfamiliar environments. Find out how to meet new friends and get used to a different culture.

8. Establish A Good Habit Attitude. Then you won`t need to break a bad one. Habits might seem innocuous daily actions that do not make any impact on your life. In fact, they define how productive and successful you are. Adopt the habits that are the perfect fit for a person you`d like to be.

9.Define Your Goals. Make sure you are not going to float along after you are 30. Make sure you get closer to the things you want to accomplish with every step you take. Make sure you know what you want and channel your energy towards attaining your goals.

10.Get Into Challenging Environment. If you are not willing to start stagnating too soon, surround yourself with the people that are smarter, stronger and faster than you. They will motivate you to catch up and become better than you ever thought possible.
Happy birthday to you
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by RimiEmma(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:

1.Get Your Heart Broken. It is not the most pleasant experience in life. Unfortunately, it is inevitable. However, it is the invaluable lesson everyone should go through. Get your heart broken to learn the hard way how cruel and tough the life can be.

2.Realize That Life Has Already Begun. The sooner you do this the sooner you will be able to start doing the things that matter. Every decision matters and every choice counts. There is no interlude Nor is there a trial version. Therefore, strive to live a meaningful life now.

3. Write An Article. Develop a strong point of view regarding the particular issue and do your best to express your thoughts in the best way possible. Get your voice featured on the popular outlet and praise yourself for this small accomplishment.

4.Master A Valuable Skill. Your ability to apply your knowledge and produce some great results is what lets you stand out and makes others pay you for your services. Opt for mastery and strive to become the best at what you do.

5. Slay Your Fears. Stop living your fears as soon as possible. Do not enter the fourth decade of your life being afraid of trivial things. Learn to live beyond your comfort zone and slay your fears to live the life to the fullest.

6.Establish A Few Useful Connections. You cannot know everyone and know how to do everything. The good thing is that you do not need to. Meanwhile, you can meet some great people that can give a valuable advice or come in your hour of need.

7.Live Abroad For At Least A Year. Living abroad is not always fun and easy. This experience is often full of struggle and difficulties. Learn how to adapt to and survive in unfamiliar environments. Find out how to meet new friends and get used to a different culture.

8. Establish A Good Habit Attitude. Then you won`t need to break a bad one. Habits might seem innocuous daily actions that do not make any impact on your life. In fact, they define how productive and successful you are. Adopt the habits that are the perfect fit for a person you`d like to be.

9.Define Your Goals. Make sure you are not going to float along after you are 30. Make sure you get closer to the things you want to accomplish with every step you take. Make sure you know what you want and channel your energy towards attaining your goals.

10.Get Into Challenging Environment. If you are not willing to start stagnating too soon, surround yourself with the people that are smarter, stronger and faster than you. They will motivate you to catch up and become better than you ever thought possible.
NUMBER 10 is so true . Its helps you so much.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by uuzba(m): 12:16pm On Jan 08, 2020
11. Turn 29
This is extremely crucial.
You cannot turn 30 until you have completed 29.

5 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Mr100Dollars: 12:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
incogni2o:

I will be 30 in April.

OP, Pls reduce the age to 25.

I think I have trashed them .

Hoping for bigger challenges jare
The only thing i haven't done on that list is Traveling abroad and the article.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by 12345baba(m): 12:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Just get married before 30 and u will understand all these easily
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Starboytwo(m): 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
I have one last fear to kill, once I do that it's home straight...

Na me and this fear this year, I knew na this year I go slaughter am tho... Just that I fear this mohfaka noni..
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
usman3688:

I support u on this. There is no rule to life. Just live your live as it pleases u and don't try to please ppl
Gbam!
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by incogni2o: 12:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
The only thing i haven't done on that list is Traveling abroad and the article.

Oh! I didn't see that part, I have being to Ghana though
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
uuzba:
11. Turn 29
More like turn 1-29 grin
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by tstx(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:

Hello.. Can i republish this on my site?
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Sheriman(m): 12:20pm On Jan 08, 2020
Trump should just Send an Air strikes to kill you straight away
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Starboytwo(m): 12:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
uuzba:
11. Turn 29
I think 29 is the most dreaded tho... Omo in some few year's I'd be 29 ooo, omo I don dey old...
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
pansophist:
I've done all grin

1. My heart have been broken, and also broke someone's heart grin

2. I realized that since already, created my life path and happy with what the future holds.

3. Lol, I've written thousands of articles for businesses, for my company, on quora and on nairaland.

4. I'm an ecommerce web designer, a chef, a runner, a writer, a speaker, speaks six languages, and a polymath.

5. The only fear that I'm yet to slay is the fear of wasting time and going broke. Time is my most precious resource, and needed to create wealth. You can joke with my money, but not with my time please.

6. I don't have friends. I have families, and allies. I'm not particularly fan of humans even though I'm one.

7. I've lived abroad for about a decade. Lived in four countries, and visited over 30 more.

8. Let's see. I cook my meals, gym and run 4x weekly, read every day for at least three hours, update myself with world affairs and not be a prey to anyone, and many more.

9. Defined since uni days, thanks to my dad.

10. Does having business in 3 countries count ?

You're welcome.
I envy you cry
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Deo1986(m): 12:22pm On Jan 08, 2020
Must it be at 30? because some fella are way above 40 and are still clueless.. you'll break some hearts ... just up the age to 40 pls.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jan 08, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by PrinceMajestic: 12:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Still got some more years to 30 so all is good, gonna work towards them especially number 7 n 10. Smart Nigerian females like this may make up only 1% of Nigerian female population. Rest re fuckaholics, opening legs from hotel room to another, begging guys money, harassing Nigerian guys sexually et al but cannot motivate or inspire people like this o.p, nice thread ma.

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by heprintslogoman: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
smiley
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by kereman1: 12:27pm On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:

[s]
sisipelebe:

[/s]
sisipelebe:

rubbish
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by abdullkabar(m): 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
badman007:
Skills
Jobs
Savings
Savings
Sensible investment
Savings
Savings
And more savings

Let that money jingle in your purse to give you confidence and make your life sweet.
As much as saving sounds like a good financial advice, actually, it isn't.
Instead of saving, why not invest with it, and have a saving too tho.
Investments should be more on that list than saving.
Imagine, having like 5 steady sources of income(that's wealth)

Naija reality version na updated one tho
Reality 6.5

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Westernlove: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
In most cases, this piece of advice Is solely for people who has a good background financially and morally. Not for most families In Nigeria. You will be marveled at the number of people who are over 30yrs and doesn't have O'level talkless of having Skills. Go to Factories and have your sightseeing lol

3 Likes

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by gift2xl: 12:28pm On Jan 08, 2020
Every one has there own clock.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by ashewoboy(m): 12:32pm On Jan 08, 2020
wanna phuck the op of this threadcheesy. sisipelebe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.