Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. (71495 Views)

Ten Things You Cannot Do In Dubai / Ten Things Buhari And Wenger Have In Common / All The Absolutely Awful Things That Happen To Your Body When You Turn 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by frozen70(f): 4:29pm On Jan 08, 2020
Mr100Dollars:
@Op... Can you increase the age to 35? Cause some of us in some months time we will be 30.

You didn't even mention to buy land sef, that's very important before 30.

Buying land at that age is not as important as setting up a family

When you settle down family wise you think of that and nit just buying land but erecting a structure there

If you don't do so, it will be sold to another person who is ready and you will be relocated to another portion which you may not like

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Ernesthugo(m): 4:30pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ok
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Elxandre(m): 4:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
AreaFada2:

Lol, it's pidgin.

I mean even if you have carefully and meticulously planned, you still have to be lucky for things to work out as planned.
Thanks.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Legendguru: 5:35pm On Jan 08, 2020
The only thing to do forever is make money
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Raalsalghul: 5:41pm On Jan 08, 2020
pocohantas:
[s]Too late. I am 35 already...

In my second life, maybe.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by piagetskinner(m): 5:44pm On Jan 08, 2020
Chai I’ve not gone abroad and I’m already 29...God de

I’ve not gotten my heart broken... I actually did the breaking since things weren’t working out

On the part of career and skills I think I’m already making a headway by His grace
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Inhabitable1(m): 6:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
I have done 1, 7 and 10, though still at late 20t, I will say no1 and 10 is very crucial in life, I broke up with a girl dat i hv dated for over 5yrs! I almost committed suicide then, but now am much stronger in every sphere of life...

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by abdullkabar(m): 7:18pm On Jan 08, 2020
Greatfullheart:
thanks Alot i've Also Been Heartbroken Big Time I Thought Of Commiting Suicide
Don't ever reason suicide, because we will die eventually, and you don't know what tomorrow holds.
Just keep pushing, don't stay idle, live your life
I pray God makes it easy

Easier said than done tho, but the only choice is to keep pushing(its beta to die trying than dying without trying)
Motivational speaker something
Have fun bro
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Numero9: 7:26pm On Jan 08, 2020
Sweetheart, I love your writings!! please let's hook up on WhatsApp. I want to learn from you. 07064774565.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by jojothaiv(m): 7:31pm On Jan 08, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Live abroad for atleast a year

Is that some sort of joke grin

Wey the money na grin grin

And FYI my heart can't be broken cos it's stainless. It belongs to Jesus.
We have pro and air version of abroad.

Dahomey etal will easily pass as a low budget version.
Seychelles will do better as sitting on the fence version while Canada sit as the pro version...
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by jojothaiv(m): 7:34pm On Jan 08, 2020
Greatfullheart:
It Sucks When you need someone to Talk to when your Life is Falling Apart and No One is there to Listen!
If you can keep your head when all about you
Are losing theirs and blaming it on you,
If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you,
But make allowance for their doubting too;
If you can wait and not be tired by waiting,
Or being lied about, don’t deal in lies,
Or being hated, don’t give way to hating,
And yet don’t look too good, nor talk too wise:
Rudyard Kipling
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by raphy(m): 8:02pm On Jan 08, 2020
Liposure:
baba u dey para gan oo
para wa na. we run Things.
may you live long son to enjoy the site as i hv.did..will you claim it..?
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Astonmartins: 9:17pm On Jan 08, 2020
Only few make sense, the rest are useless.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by sweetilicious(f): 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2020
Ayoswit:
Good points but learn to live your life for yourself and don't try too hard to please anyone.
Exactly
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by xcelentattitude(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2020
jojothaiv:

We have pro and air version of abroad.

Dahomey etal will easily pass as a low budget version.
Seychelles will do better as sitting on the fence version while Canada sit as the pro version...

Which one are you opting for friend? grin grin grin

You know what, It doesn't matter, just make sure you stay up to a year like OP advised grin
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Slimdada(m): 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2020
Number 10 na the koko cool cool
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Skykid1208(m): 10:21pm On Jan 08, 2020
sisipelebe:

Ten things you should definitely do before you turn thirty:

1.Get Your Heart Broken. It is not the most pleasant experience in life. Unfortunately, it is inevitable. However, it is the invaluable lesson everyone should go through. Get your heart broken to learn the hard way how cruel and tough the life can be.

2.Realize That Life Has Already Begun. The sooner you do this the sooner you will be able to start doing the things that matter. Every decision matters and every choice counts. There is no interlude Nor is there a trial version. Therefore, strive to live a meaningful life now.

3. Write An Article. Develop a strong point of view regarding the particular issue and do your best to express your thoughts in the best way possible. Get your voice featured on the popular outlet and praise yourself for this small accomplishment.

4.Master A Valuable Skill. Your ability to apply your knowledge and produce some great results is what lets you stand out and makes others pay you for your services. Opt for mastery and strive to become the best at what you do.

5. Slay Your Fears. Stop living your fears as soon as possible. Do not enter the fourth decade of your life being afraid of trivial things. Learn to live beyond your comfort zone and slay your fears to live the life to the fullest.

6.Establish A Few Useful Connections. You cannot know everyone and know how to do everything. The good thing is that you do not need to. Meanwhile, you can meet some great people that can give a valuable advice or come in your hour of need.

7.Live Abroad For At Least A Year. Living abroad is not always fun and easy. This experience is often full of struggle and difficulties. Learn how to adapt to and survive in unfamiliar environments. Find out how to meet new friends and get used to a different culture.

8. Establish A Good Habit Attitude. Then you won`t need to break a bad one. Habits might seem innocuous daily actions that do not make any impact on your life. In fact, they define how productive and successful you are. Adopt the habits that are the perfect fit for a person you`d like to be.

9.Define Your Goals. Make sure you are not going to float along after you are 30. Make sure you get closer to the things you want to accomplish with every step you take. Make sure you know what you want and channel your energy towards attaining your goals.

10.Get Into Challenging Environment. If you are not willing to start stagnating too soon, surround yourself with the people that are smarter, stronger and faster than you. They will motivate you to catch up and become better than you ever thought possible.

One of best articles I have read on Nland this year

1 Like

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2020
xcelentattitude:

Live abroad for atleast a year

Is that some sort of joke grin

Wey the money na grin grin

And FYI my heart can't be broken cos it's stainless. It belongs to Jesus.
Living abroad does not depict you have to travel as far UK or Singapore. You can visit neighboring countries around you.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by PrinceMajestic: 6:53am On Jan 09, 2020
I have noticed u how u ve been abusive on innocent nairalanders expressing their opinions on various threads but I'm not the sick type so I wouldn't abuse u back.
safarigirl:

Work towards having sense, rather than using every avenue to attack Nigerian women.

You can compliment OP without this unfortunate diatribe, but your limited reasoning will not allow you do that. Calling people fuckerholics as if you no dey Bleep. You must be one of those who frequent hotels to know so much of these women.

Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 09, 2020
This is touching me down my soul....
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by xcelentattitude(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2020
sisipelebe:
Living abroad does not depict you have to travel as far UK or Singapore. You can visit neighboring countries around you.

You mean low budget kind of travelling abroad

That's parody grin
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by safarigirl(f): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2020
PrinceMajestic:
I have noticed u how u ve been abusive on innocent nairalanders expressing their opinions on various threads but I'm not the sick type so I wouldn't abuse u back.
you've already abused yourself and the fact that you make such insulting statements about women shows how sick you are

Treat yourself
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by PrinceMajestic: 9:25am On Jan 09, 2020
safarigirl:
you've already abused yourself and the fact that you make such insulting statements about women shows how sick you are

Treat yourself
whatever, just back off. That's how u abuse ur husband at home, uncultured female. U need a rehab
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by Ogediluv(f): 12:42pm On Jan 09, 2020
That number 7,,, what if she don't have money to relocate to abroad.

sisipelebe:

1.Get Your Heart Broken. It is not the most pleasant experience in life. Unfortunately, it is inevitable. However, it is the invaluable lesson everyone should go through. Get your heart broken to learn the hard way how cruel and tough the life can be.

2.Realize That Life Has Already Begun. The sooner you do this the sooner you will be able to start doing the things that matter. Every decision matters and every choice counts. There is no interlude Nor is there a trial version. Therefore, strive to live a meaningful life now.

3. Write An Article. Develop a strong point of view regarding the particular issue and do your best to express your thoughts in the best way possible. Get your voice featured on the popular outlet and praise yourself for this small accomplishment.

4.Master A Valuable Skill. Your ability to apply your knowledge and produce some great results is what lets you stand out and makes others pay you for your services. Opt for mastery and strive to become the best at what you do.

5. Slay Your Fears. Stop living your fears as soon as possible. Do not enter the fourth decade of your life being afraid of trivial things. Learn to live beyond your comfort zone and slay your fears to live the life to the fullest.

6.Establish A Few Useful Connections. You cannot know everyone and know how to do everything. The good thing is that you do not need to. Meanwhile, you can meet some great people that can give a valuable advice or come in your hour of need.

7.Live Abroad For At Least A Year. Living abroad is not always fun and easy. This experience is often full of struggle and difficulties. Learn how to adapt to and survive in unfamiliar environments. Find out how to meet new friends and get used to a different culture.

8. Establish A Good Habit Attitude. Then you won`t need to break a bad one. Habits might seem innocuous daily actions that do not make any impact on your life. In fact, they define how productive and successful you are. Adopt the habits that are the perfect fit for a person you`d like to be.

9.Define Your Goals. Make sure you are not going to float along after you are 30. Make sure you get closer to the things you want to accomplish with every step you take. Make sure you know what you want and channel your energy towards attaining your goals.

10.Get Into Challenging Environment. If you are not willing to start stagnating too soon, surround yourself with the people that are smarter, stronger and faster than you. They will motivate you to catch up and become better than you ever thought possible.
Re: Ten Things You Need To Do Before You Turn 30. by FreshestManny(m): 12:46am On Jan 10, 2020
sisipelebe:

I love this article.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos Amputee Hawker, Mary Daniel Acquires N17.5m House In Lagos (Photos) / What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / If You Wish To Have A Better 2021, Stay Away From These Five Things.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.