Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,551 members, 7,819,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea (19189 Views)

Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by ruggedtimi(m): 3:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
asatemple:
So far,Drogba is the only player chelsea has ever celebrated. God will help them in this their attitude of use and dump
...zola? l
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by akaahs(m): 3:27pm On Feb 01, 2017
na JT remain, whether he want stay there lay egg I no know for am
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by Explorers(m): 3:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
All the best bro.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by CASTOSVILLA(m): 3:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
femi4:
aka Odi (The deaf)
explain yourself properly
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by otipoju(m): 3:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
youngwarlocks:
This guy delivered us from the hands of Liverpool in the champs league with two solid headers. dude is good and can shade players with his big a$s......here we call him ukwu. God bless a Legend that was never celebrated.

Shield is the right word. Not Shade.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by JayB11(m): 3:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
The two headed goals against Liverpool, the goal against Napoli, and the memorable goal in the UEFA Europa league final. Well done man.

3 Likes

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by femi4: 3:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
asatemple:
So far,Drogba is the only player chelsea has ever celebrated. God will help them in this their attitude of use and dump
bad belle

Drogba

Zola

Vialli

Wise
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by knightsTempler: 3:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
He can walk away from the Bridge with his head held high, a great player for the Blues. Thank you Branislav for your commitment to Chelsea FC, and I wish you well in your new adventure.

2 Likes

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by miqos03: 3:47pm On Feb 01, 2017
hmm
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by wizsolzy(m): 3:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
a great player he was
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by Eledan: 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
One of my all time favourite Chelsea players
Good luck Ivanovic

1 Like

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by izombie(m): 4:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
Goodluck iva. One of chelsea's best defenders. True professional. I have never heard anything negative about this guy. The blue family will always remember you.

1 Like

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by Malayy(m): 4:32pm On Feb 01, 2017
this man wey get big yansh
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by Malayy(m): 4:33pm On Feb 01, 2017
youngwarlocks:
This guy delivered us from the hands of Liverpool in the champs league with two solid headers. dude is good and can shade players with his big a$s......here we call him ukwu. God bless a Legend that was never celebrated.
that yansh is not ordinary..
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by youngwarlocks: 4:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
otipoju:

Shield is the right word. Not Shade.
thanks

1 Like

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by ufuosman(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
Congrats, wish him all the best. Chelsea legend
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by ItzWonderz(m): 5:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
They are going to miss his big butt. embarassed

SMH,,u b gay?? undecided undecided
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by EasyMoneyMaking: 5:17pm On Feb 01, 2017
johnstar:
Iva ikebe novic

grin big nyash

We go miss u for pitch oo
Dat equaliser goal against napoli in eufa champions league dat qualifed us to semi final sad

Thru legend sad miss you sad
I remember that night, chai i almost faint that moment until he gave us one of the most important goals in Cheplsea history, i also remember his first start against liverpool in champions league where he scored 2 great header and that moment he introduce himself to the world and finanlly his 89 minutes header against BENFICA in Europa League Final, chai i luv that header. Ivanovic is a great LEGEND. Wishing u best of luck.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by pat077: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
I wish him well in his new club. The guy try for chelsea.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by mayorchelsea(m): 5:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
asatemple:
Chelsea Fc wrote a tribute to Mikel on his departure though I agree they can do better,Man United comes to mind.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by johnstar(m): 6:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
EasyMoneyMaking:
I remember that night, chai i almost faint that moment until he gave us one of the most important goals in Cheplsea history, i also remember his first start against liverpool in champions league where he scored 2 great header and that moment he introduce himself to the world and finanlly his 89 minutes header against BENFICA in Europa League Final, chai i luv that header. Ivanovic is a great LEGEND. Wishing u best of luck.
u also a true chelsea fan and a legend

cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:22pm On Feb 01, 2017
defender per excellence

1 Like

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
asatemple:
please elaborate more on the quoted.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by robosky02(m): 6:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
why is this on the front page?

any Nigerian interest? undecided
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by EasyMoneyMaking: 7:01pm On Feb 01, 2017
johnstar:
u also a true chelsea fan and a legend

cheesy grin
Yes oooo am a fan of Chelsea since d days of CELESTINE BABAYARO, MARCEL DESAILY, DENIS WISE, JESPER GRONKJAER, SCOTT PARKER, JIMMY FLOYD HASSEBAINK, ETC ETC, Lols.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by sfinkzslot(m): 7:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
he is now closer to home..good for him
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by otipoju(m): 7:28pm On Feb 01, 2017
youngwarlocks:

thanks

No probs bro. Up blues

1 Like

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by toshmann(m): 8:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
They are going to miss his big butt. embarassed

Suarez will miss him more grin
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by SAMTOBIJU(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
Great player.wore the blues shirt and defend with everything he's got.respect,ivanovic.u are a true chelsea legendary defender.best of luck
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by agrovick(m): 8:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
asatemple:

Lol, no ma. Drogba is not the only one, so far Chelsea has respected the wishes of the oldies. Most of them can't enter the team in the current set up so once the players find suitable clubs, Chelsea let them leave without stress. I learnt Mikel was paid severance package self

1 Like

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by Emperormartin(m): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
9 years already? I thought Carlo Ancelloti signed this dude in winter 2010. That's 7 years not 9.

Anyway he remains Chelsea most in-form player every season throughout his career in England.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse / Lightning Kills An Entire Football Team / List Of Highest Goal Scorers & MVPs Of Every African Cup Of Nations Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.