Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea (19190 Views)

Branislav Ivanovic Dropped And Broke Trophy, The Russian Cup After Their Win / Southampton Players, Coaches To Forfeit Wages After 9-0 Defeat To Leicester / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Ifeanyi Ubah Arrives St. Petersburg In Style (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by kmaxx(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ivan the headmaster! ...and there goes Ivan with the header! Goooooaaaaallll!!!!
U were an asset for the blues...
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by DauraDullard0(m): 9:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
agrovick:
Lol, no ma. Drogba is not the only one, so far Chelsea has respected the wishes of the oldies. Most of them can't enter the team in the current set up so once the players find suitable clubs, Chelsea let them leave without stress. I learnt Mikel was paid severance package self
It's not a Severance Package per se, it's called Loyalty Bonus. It's a Thank You gift for players who had served for a long period. Mikel was paid £2m following his departure to Tianjin TEDA.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by agrovick(m): 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
DauraDullard0:
It's not a Severance Package per se, it's called Loyalty Bonus. It's a Thank You gift for players who had served for a long period. Mikel was paid £2m following his departure to Tianjin TEDA.

Thanks for the information, didn't know it is referred to as loyalty bonus. Make man pikin no go confidently talk rubbish for public.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by DauraDullard0(m): 9:49pm On Feb 01, 2017
agrovick:
Thanks for the information, didn't know it is referred to as loyalty bonus. Make man pikin no go confidently talk rubbish for public.
They also allowed him to go on a free transfer despite having 6 months left in his contract.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by asatemple(f): 10:02pm On Feb 01, 2017
femi4:
bad belle

Drogba

Zola

Vialli

Wise
I can not say what I don't know, I talked based on when I started following english league. Don't insult me becos of ppl that doesn't know you exist
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by asatemple(f): 10:05pm On Feb 01, 2017
sweetboiy:
please elaborate more on the quoted.
OR?
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by ch91: 10:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
to semi final or quarter final
johnstar:
Iva ikebe novic

grin big nyash

We go miss u for pitch oo
Dat equaliser goal against napoli in eufa champions league dat qualifed us to semi final sad

Thru legend sad miss you sad
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by EasyMoneyMaking: 7:09am On Feb 02, 2017
Emperormartin:
9 years already? I thought Carlo Ancelloti signed this dude in winter 2010. That's 7 years not 9.

Anyway he remains Chelsea most in-form player every season throughout his career in England.
no it was Avram Grant that signed him in JANUARY 2008 I still remember very well that Chelsea was very very luck because at the Coach of that Club at that time was a close friend of Avram Grant.
Re: Ivanovic Joins Zenit Petersburg After 9 Successful Years With Chelsea by omar22(m): 12:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
Emperormartin:
9 years already? I thought Carlo Ancelloti signed this dude in winter 2010. That's 7 years not 9.

Anyway he remains Chelsea most in-form player every season throughout his career in England.

It was Avram grant that signed him but he joined I think January 2009 because it was Guus Hiddink who first used him

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Barcelona Confirm Messi’s Exit As Contract Talks Collapse / Lightning Kills An Entire Football Team / List Of Highest Goal Scorers & MVPs Of Every African Cup Of Nations Tournament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.