Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest (34352 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Nofuckgiven: 7:26pm On Feb 01, 2017
I repeat those who voted the dullard in should protest to get him out! undecided
Ain't risking my life for sh.it!
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
I am very sure Terry G posted that after the pic below..

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by MutantMetahuman: 8:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
hahn:

Do you have any proof that this is supported by any politician(s)?

BTW, I did not follow the last protest. It was extremely bad for business
I never said the protest was sponsored..
hahn:
Even if there are politicians behind it, does common sense not dictate that a protest is needed?

Did anyone question the protest behind the subsidy removal under GEJ? undecided
I only replied to this.
Which shows you don't care if the protest is sponsored or not. Which should be the only thing you should care about in the protest.

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by hahn(m): 8:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
I never said the protest was sponsored..
I only replied to this.
Which shows you don't care if the protest is sponsored or not. Which should be the only thing you should care about in the protest.

Really? Do you have any idea who is sponsoring it?
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by MutantMetahuman: 8:38pm On Feb 01, 2017
hahn:

Really? Do you have any idea who is sponsoring it?
it's like you have reading problem.

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by 4dor: 8:39pm On Feb 01, 2017
hahn:
Even if there are politicians behind it, does common sense not dictate that a protest is needed?

Did anyone question the protest behind the subsidy removal under GEJ? undecided

If there are politicians behind it, then it's fair to say it won't work. We need it to be 100% for ordinary citizens. Once an opposition politician enters, the Government will attack the credibility and that will be the end.

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by ozoebuka1(m): 8:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
mercichoco:
Terry Jesus! I think i'l join the protest.

My fear is the police, hope they won't shoot tear gas o.
we talking live bullet you talking tear gas.
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Josephamstrong1(m): 9:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
Akpako master grin

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by hahn(m): 10:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
4dor:

If there are politicians behind it, then it's fair to say it won't work. We need it to be 100% for ordinary citizens. Once an opposition politician enters, the Government will attack the credibility and that will be the end.

You are right

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by hahn(m): 10:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
it's like you have reading problem.

I like the way you replied the question tongue
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by bosstony(m): 10:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
Nice one Terry G...Yhu get mouth
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Emassive(m): 1:21am On Feb 02, 2017
I will back in Ibadan on Thursday but to rest with my Family indoor or at Paris Bakery on ring road doing some justice to ice cream... my whole heart thus goes with the protest. I miss my family already but update me with location make I arrange guys for my area wey dey vex wella
shibanbo:
please where is the meetingpoint in IBADAN. I can't wait
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by tifany89(m): 7:23am On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Hypocrites, they could not protest against the murder of some IPOD Yoots the other day. Now they need relevance.

I bet you guys,it's gonna work.

Just watch, Saturday is here and we would definitely see the crowd.
How is this relevant to the topic being discussed now? Please advice urself o
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by gidado14(m): 10:22am On Sep 09, 2020
Phemvin:
buh last time I checked, he is in The U.S of A. And he has money! What about you
am in Nigeria with my parent in my home town I dare him to come home .

Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post / Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos) / Dino Melaye And Tboss Pictured Together