Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest (34351 Views)

Basketmouth Supports Tuface Cancellation Of Nationwide Protest - Nigerians React / Nationwide Protest: Nigerians Open 2face Idibia's Stinking 'book Of Sins' / Bovi Insists He Is Not Going To Join 2face In The Nationwide Protest (2) (3) (4)

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Pritypussi(f): 4:13pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fayose don suffer no be small grin

a sitting governor planning to join protest against hardship.. only in Nigeria

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by skyfall: 4:14pm On Feb 01, 2017
Makes sense.

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by ogenwaokoye(m): 4:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
Princelegacylemoha:
He is speaking Sense . . . . Absence of Weed .
haha haha have he he, in Greek

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by etienn: 4:16pm On Feb 01, 2017
ME TOO GO JOIN...
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Let the politicians join, once they join, kidnap them, strip them naked and beat them with kpankere as the protest go on!

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by tolexy007(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
Bolustic:
Hypocrites, they could not protest against the murder of some IPOD Yoots the other day. Now they need relevance.

I bet you guys,it's gonna work.

Just watch, Saturday is here and we would definitely see the crowd.

and when it works, u can hang yaself

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by iammolahs(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
NaijaFutbol:
we stand with Buhari
Not protesting because:
I am not IPOB I am not Shiite I am not IDP I am not Corrupt Judges The grass in my camp was not cut by Babachir's IT company The snake charmer's Dubai property is not my business
I dont need dollar, if e like make e reach N1,000 I dont buy fuel at N145 I no dey use Kerosene or cooking gas, not my business if e cost
Buhari is delivering what we brought him to deliver.
I am not protesting Jack!
oh boy sense far from your head

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Handsomecole(m): 4:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
This beyond just protest at least fellow sacked workers would be able to connect and share experiences on how they have been coping.

Hungry people would still see food to eat and music to listen to.

Abeg!!! Leego!!!

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by okunega1: 4:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Terry G please be informed, the plan nationwide protest is an idea of a political party to instigate Nigerian against the ruling party. So you are not to tell them not to join because you are the one who is actually going to join the politicians the has failed the country.

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
Gbam! @ terry g!
Apc/pdp are SAME criminals/crooks in DIFFERENT packages!

#feb 6 is UN-STOPPABLE!!!
#we don't need poliTHIEFcians!

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by papoose321: 4:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
I just sit down de play my gitar for naija... 'nijiria jaga jaga everthing scata scata poor man de protest protest gunshot for him leg gbosa gbosa gunshot no b for air'

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
THE LIKES OF 2FACE CAN NOT DO WITHOUT POLITICIAN MONEY. HE JUST DEY PRETEND TELLING US THAT HE IS FIGHTING FOR THE MASSES.

IMAGINE 2FACE HOSTING A CORRUPT ITSEKIRI CHIEF ( THIEF ) CALLED AYIRI EMAMI IN HIS APARTMENT
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by smark61: 4:42pm On Feb 01, 2017
La click La true
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by 2fit(m): 4:48pm On Feb 01, 2017
#istandwith2baba
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by gudnex22(m): 4:53pm On Feb 01, 2017
yes yes yes

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by singledude(m): 4:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ramblings of a ma.d man.

You don't need dollar? haven't you bought something that's imported recently?did you buy at the usual price?u no buy phone,fridge or tv recently abi?

NaijaFutbol:
we stand with Buhari

Not protesting because:

I am not IPOB
I am not Shiite
I am not IDP
I am not Corrupt Judges
The grass in my camp was not cut by Babachir's IT company
The snake charmer's Dubai property is not my business

I dont need dollar, if e like make e reach N1,000
I dont buy fuel at N145
I no dey use Kerosene or cooking gas, not my business if e cost

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by emerged01(m): 5:09pm On Feb 01, 2017
Igbo is good for some people like Terry G but bad for Blackface.
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by lonelydora: 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
And again I say, I will be protesting on Twitter and Facebook while watching others on my television with a bottle of beer by my side.

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by kayo80(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2017
singledude:

Ramblings of a ma.d man.

You don't need dollar? haven't you bought something that's imported recently?did you buy at the usual price?u no buy phone,fridge or tv recently abi?

You didn't get it? The guy was being sarcastic.

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by emmanuel2015: 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
NaijaFutbol:
we stand with Buhari
Not protesting because:
I am not IPOB I am not Shiite I am not IDP I am not Corrupt Judges The grass in my camp was not cut by Babachir's IT company The snake charmer's Dubai property is not my business
I dont need dollar, if e like make e reach N1,000 I dont buy fuel at N145 I no dey use Kerosene or cooking gas, not my business if e cost
in Japanese (IDIOTA)
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by obiageIi(f): 5:12pm On Feb 01, 2017
God bless terry g
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by kayowalemi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 01, 2017
Any artiste that refused to join this protest, we'll stop buying their music or film.
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by samsam2019: 5:20pm On Feb 01, 2017
Never judge a book by its cover. Terry g made perfect sense. If any politician join the protest it will lose credibility

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by MutantMetahuman: 5:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
hahn:
Even if there are politicians behind it, does common sense not dictate that a protest is needed?

Did anyone question the protest behind the subsidy removal under GEJ? undecided
are you not tired of getting used by politicians.. When are you going to say enough is enough?

Politicians used you against GEJ for selfish interest, now you want to get used again? If politicians sponsored a protest, whose interest are they gonna protect? Same pdp and politicians that messed things up.?

Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by gidado14(m): 5:29pm On Feb 01, 2017
Phemvin:
Gabriel Oche Amanyi, popularly known by his stage name Terry G, is a Nigerian musician and producer.

Terry G posted on his Instagram that he is in full support of the protest but they should ensure it is not sponsored by any politician(s) or political party.

"We definitely do not need any of the politician or politicians from any of the parties that have failed this country to be involved in this" -Terry G

https://www.instagram.com/p/BP9-SzZDjKW/
he is an idiot singing rubbish
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Phemvin(m): 5:34pm On Feb 01, 2017
gidado14:

he is an idiot singing rubbish
buh last time I checked, he is in The U.S of A. And he has money! What about you
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Trendirabingi: 5:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
ANY PAST FAILED POLITICIAN FROM ANY PART OF THE PARTY SHOULDN'T BE PART OF THE PROTEST. THE PROTEST SHOULD BE ABOUT THE CIVIL SOCIETY TECHNOCRATS AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC...THE OBJECTIVE SHOULD BE SET STRAIGHT. IT SHOULDN'T BE SEEN TO BE PARTISAN BUT, EVOLUTIONARY , WE SHOULD DICTATE HOW GOVERNANCE SHOULD BE RAN FOR US THE PEOPLE AND THEY SHOULD BE A TOTAL ANNIHILATION OF THE VORACIOUS AND STUPENDOUS SYSTEM BEING PRACTICED... THE AGITATION AND PROTEST SHOULD BE BASICALLY SET STRAIGHT....i.e

: LEGISLATION IN THE COUNTRY SHOULD BE PARLIAMENTARY AND PART-TIME, WITH ALL ENUMERATION SLASHED DOWN TO THE ALL REGULAR MINIMUM WAGE FOR CIVIL SERVANTS..ALL POLITICIANS IN THE SENATE SHOULD GO AND LOOK FOR WORK TO DO AND STOP SLEEPING LIKE MUMU IN THE CHAMBERS FOR US AND RECEIVING STUPENDOUS AND MEANINGLESS AMOUNTS IN ALLOWANCES.

GOVERNMENT MUST BE TOTALLY ACCOUNTABLE TO US WITH QUARTERLY REPORTS..(IF POSSIBLE, MONTHLY) AND VISIBLE RESULTS

: WE MUST BEGIN TO PREPARE FOR RESTRUCTURING IN THIS COUNTRY ASAP AND THAT IS VERY MANDATORY..

EXPLANATIONS MUST BE GIVEN FOR WHAT , WHY , THOSE/WHO THAT HAVE BROUGHT THIS COUNTRY TO THIS LEVEL OF DECADENCE AND WHAT RIGHT THEY HAVE TO HAVE DONE THIS TO THIS COUNTRY AND OUR ENTIRE COLLECTIVE WEALTH AND THE QUESTION OF WHAT THIS PRESENT PATTERN OF GOVERNMENT IS SERVING US...FROM 1960 TILL DATE..MUST BE ANSWERED.

ITS EITHER THIS CROPS OF EDIOTS IN THE SENATE AND HOUSE CHAMBERS BEGIN TO ENTIRELY OVERHAUL THIS DECREE AND CRIMINAL SERVING SYSTEM OF A CONSTITUTION OR THEY LEAVE THAT PLACE ASAP...

ALL ALLOWANCES AND STEWPID ESTA CODE OR FRAUDULENT SECURITY VOTE OR WATEVA MUST BE EITHER STOPPED OR SERIOUSLY SLASHED OR KEPT ON A HOLD UNTIL THIS EDIOTIC PLEBS OF LUNATIC POLITICIANS IN GOVERNMENT AND CIVIL SERVICE TELL US OF WHAT VALUE THEY ARE TO THE NIGERIAN PEOPLE....

NIGERIANS MUST KNOW HOW THEY HAVE BEEN FACTORED IN 100% INTO THE DIVIDENDS OF RESOURCES AND THE SO-CALLED FARCE PREACHING OF THIS OLD CARGO ABOUT UNITY WHEN THEY ARE THE VERY BRIGANDS CREATING DIS-UNITY AMONG NIGERIANS...

NIGERIAN YOUTHS ,IMPERATIVELY, MUST BE GIVEN ANSWERS ON WHY WE HAVE THIS NEVER DO WELLS OF CARGO'S STILL HOVERING AROUND THE POLITICAL HEMISPHERE OF OUR COUNTRY JUST TO REMAIN RELEVANT IN CONNER-SIDING OUR NATIONAL CAKE AND CLAIMING POWER, ONLY TO HEARTLESSLY NEGLECT THE PLIGHT OF THE MASSES, STEREOTYPING THEIR FAMILY/ TRIBAL MEMBERS IN OFFICE, WITH THEIR CHILDREN SNAPPING PICTURES AND TAKING SELFIES FOR NIGERIANS ON INSTAGRAM.

WHAT LAWS HAVE BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO TOTALLY OBLITERATE CRIMINALITY IN GOVERNMENT AND THE ENTIRE CIVIL SOCIETY..?...

WE MUST KNOW WHERE THIS COUNTRY IS CONTINUALLY HEADING TO , FOR THE NIGERIAN YOUTHS ESPECIALLY, AND REVERSE IT IMMEDIATELY, CHASE AWAY THE VAMPIRES AND BLOOD SUCKERS FOR THE SAKE OF ALL AND UPCOMING GENERATIONS, THEREBY GOVERNMENT MUST / UNDER MUST, REMAIN ANSWERABLE TO US, SERVE US,..AND ITS ENTIRE EXISTENCE FROM GOVERNMENT HOUSE TO ALL FACET OF CIVIL SERVICE MUST BE BREATHING FOR THE SAKE OF THE PEOPLE..THE PEOPLE MUST BE ABLE TO CUT THEIR SUPPLY ONCE WE FIND THEM WANTING.....WE MUST BEGIN TO SEE AS SOON AS NOW, THE VALUE OF THIS SO-CALLED GOVERNING SINCE TIME PAST.. NIGERIANS HAS WAITED FOR TOO LONG..... NIGERIA CANNOT CONTINUE AS IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN..

WE MUST MAKE GOVERNMENT FOR THE PEOPLE, WITH THE PEOPLE (NO MORE GOING TO SLEEP IN ABUJA AND MEDICAL VACATIONS IN EUROPE, WHEN NIGERIANS ARE LOOKING FOR WHAT TO EAT) AND BY THE PEOPLE...... OFFICE OF THE PEOPLE MUST BE THE HIGHEST OFFICE IN THE LAND, LIKE IT IS IN ALL CIVILIZED PART OF THE WORLD.......AND IT HAS TO START NOW.....QED..... WE HAVE TO PUT FIRE IN THE YNASH OF THIS 1% INDIVIDUALS IN GOVERNMENT POSITIONS.....SO U MUST GIVE URSELF UP ENTIRELY TO BE PATRIOTIC B4 YOU THINK OF ASPIRING FOR ANY GOVERNMENT POSITION WITHIN THIS COMMON BOUNDARY...FROM NOW....
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by seangy4konji: 6:03pm On Feb 01, 2017
They have finished Nigeria already. A few people are with the money. Enter Abuja and you will understand what I mean.
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:19pm On Feb 01, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Very good. Yes Terry I frowned yesterday having learnt that Fayose is joining in. Has he fixed his state? Was what rang in my head but then I just want d protest to hold anyhow. D hunger dey high.
you ehn grin
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by abasumike12345: 6:24pm On Feb 01, 2017
mercichoco:
Terry Jesus! I think i'l join the protest.

My fear is the police, hope they won't shoot tear gas o.

If you have asthma don't go there please
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by hahn(m): 6:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
MutantMetahuman:
are you not tired of getting used by politicians.. When are you going to say enough is enough?

Politicians used you against GEJ for selfish interest, now you want to get used again? If politicians sponsored a protest, whose interest are they gonna protect? Same pdp and politicians that messed things up.

Do you have any proof that this is supported by any politician(s)?

BTW, I did not follow the last protest. It was extremely bad for business
Re: Terry G's Opinion On The Nationwide Protest by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 01, 2017
not even Fayose. all polithiefcian are one.

The Man For the Job: Temi Odetola Lands Second Movie Role (Photos) / Uche Maduagu Blasts Bobrisky Heavily In New IG Post / Kcee & Dino Melaye Meet In Lagos (Photos)